Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | it's a TEMP SHOP babyyyy [slots full]
1 2 3 4 5 6
No worries at all! Take all time you need. I hope things improve
No worries at all! Take all time you need. I hope things improve
tabbycatcloud.png
As an artist who also takes commissions, I know life can really get in the way sometimes. I’m not in a rush and would still really love to see my Aber in your style, but only if you’re still up to it! There’s no pressure at all!
As an artist who also takes commissions, I know life can really get in the way sometimes. I’m not in a rush and would still really love to see my Aber in your style, but only if you’re still up to it! There’s no pressure at all!
ezAvR1E.png
Don't worry!! ^^ Please take your time, as much as you need, and work at your own pace!!
Don't worry!! ^^ Please take your time, as much as you need, and work at your own pace!!
IMG_9366.gif
@sourswords it's an art!! I love your haunted lad so much [img]https://i.imgur.com/hBY7E2l.png[/img]
@sourswords
it's an art!! I love your haunted lad so much
hBY7E2l.png
Holy ****. I love it sooooo much! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Holy ****. I love it sooooo much! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
My Art Shop
Carrd
My Webcomic

XC93sMs.pngCSewt7J.png cNJO9da.png jy4N1pw.png
2rdo1pL.png pyAp3dI.png
@Thilath

Hello again, I hope everything is going well on your end.
I forgot to respond awhile back but I don't mind the wait-- please take as long as you need to get things better. I will be awaiting your shop reopening.
@Thilath

Hello again, I hope everything is going well on your end.
I forgot to respond awhile back but I don't mind the wait-- please take as long as you need to get things better. I will be awaiting your shop reopening.
y0YshUu.png
@Thilath
And if you ever reopen this and/or something like this, I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Sorry if you have a permanent art shop somewhere, I couldn't really find it kdjfkjdfd. Might just be blind though. Basically please add me to every pinglist you have >:)
@Thilath
And if you ever reopen this and/or something like this, I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Sorry if you have a permanent art shop somewhere, I couldn't really find it kdjfkjdfd. Might just be blind though. Basically please add me to every pinglist you have >:)
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6