Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48
Does anyone know how I can turn off/hide the "Active" button? :(
Please ping @Philli
2 I , 2 L :)
ahhh... it's so ugly now T_T i would've loved an option to stick with the old design... now it just feels so devoid of personality. not really sure why the site is so gungho on eradicating borders on things (something that helps my autistic brain process things WAY better) but w/e lol i just won't look at it anymore <3 it's too disorienting

also what on earth is up with the size of the scrollbars?? it completely eradicates various peoples well-planned even sizing of their assets. absolutely insane

that gear is also atrocious. at least let me turn it off! it just looks ugly against everything else. also not a fan of the white text w/ red outline thing yall got goin on nowadays, i pray yall drop it someday. it's disorienting; there was NEVER ever a problem with just pure red text, something that was far easier to process. (for the record i don't like the look of it on the forums either, i just copy paste names bcuz i straight up cant read them!)

unfortunate that the admins are so determined to make things look worse all the time on this site. get well soon
ahhh... it's so ugly now T_T i would've loved an option to stick with the old design... now it just feels so devoid of personality. not really sure why the site is so gungho on eradicating borders on things (something that helps my autistic brain process things WAY better) but w/e lol i just won't look at it anymore <3 it's too disorienting

also what on earth is up with the size of the scrollbars?? it completely eradicates various peoples well-planned even sizing of their assets. absolutely insane

that gear is also atrocious. at least let me turn it off! it just looks ugly against everything else. also not a fan of the white text w/ red outline thing yall got goin on nowadays, i pray yall drop it someday. it's disorienting; there was NEVER ever a problem with just pure red text, something that was far easier to process. (for the record i don't like the look of it on the forums either, i just copy paste names bcuz i straight up cant read them!)

unfortunate that the admins are so determined to make things look worse all the time on this site. get well soon
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
[quote name="Philli" date="2022-10-04 08:42:56" ] Does anyone know how I can turn off/hide the "Active" button? :( [/quote] @Phili here! :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592463944061550599/1026883071783469116/unknown.png[/img]
Philli wrote on 2022-10-04 08:42:56:

@Phili here! :)

unknown.png
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
Yes, no more Birthdays! I couldn't find out how to remove mine before. If that was an option. And I'm always glad about less personal info in the internet.

I like the increased vertical space. I could increase the font size in my profile back to normal! Had it smaller before, so there wouldn't appear a scroll bar...
Yes, no more Birthdays! I couldn't find out how to remove mine before. If that was an option. And I'm always glad about less personal info in the internet.

I like the increased vertical space. I could increase the font size in my profile back to normal! Had it smaller before, so there wouldn't appear a scroll bar...
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
rip to the people complaining, get well soon yall o7
living for the more recent updates! the old code has been around since what? 2014. it needed a revamp!

remember yall, this game is free, and its also VERY free and uncostly to appreciate the devs work and what they do
rip to the people complaining, get well soon yall o7
living for the more recent updates! the old code has been around since what? 2014. it needed a revamp!

remember yall, this game is free, and its also VERY free and uncostly to appreciate the devs work and what they do
Aged Tome Copper Ore _________
FENRYS
They/Themfr+2semi-active

Carrd - Always on that coli grind
Returning with more detailed complaints -

I very much preferred the old style, please give us the option to revert back to that!!

It's hard to focus on / parse the information on profiles with this update, and while I like the longer clan blurb, I miss the old sidebar as it was, to me, much more organized. I also don't understand the sidebar with my vista and avatar being formatted the way it is, as my eye is drawn to the least important thing on the page (the section detailing my player ID and join date, as it's large and stands out quite a bit).

The game being free doesn't mean that the users don't have a right to complain; as many have pointed out on this very thread, there are some accessibility issues here (in my case, the lack of hierarchy / the focus on information that doesn't feel as important is something that makes the new profiles more difficult to read).

There are also very few ways to provide feedback on the whole. Support doesn't cover it, and the "suggestions" forum isn't a direct solution.
Returning with more detailed complaints -

I very much preferred the old style, please give us the option to revert back to that!!

It's hard to focus on / parse the information on profiles with this update, and while I like the longer clan blurb, I miss the old sidebar as it was, to me, much more organized. I also don't understand the sidebar with my vista and avatar being formatted the way it is, as my eye is drawn to the least important thing on the page (the section detailing my player ID and join date, as it's large and stands out quite a bit).

The game being free doesn't mean that the users don't have a right to complain; as many have pointed out on this very thread, there are some accessibility issues here (in my case, the lack of hierarchy / the focus on information that doesn't feel as important is something that makes the new profiles more difficult to read).

There are also very few ways to provide feedback on the whole. Support doesn't cover it, and the "suggestions" forum isn't a direct solution.
8qQHANe.png
I like the new look! Especially with the vista. [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
I like the new look! Especially with the vista.
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
I hate it with all my heart and soul, thanks for ruining something that worked and looked perfect for no reason
I hate it with all my heart and soul, thanks for ruining something that worked and looked perfect for no reason
Not bad, but the old one looked better
Not bad, but the old one looked better
I like how this update looks a lot, this is making profiles so much easier to read for my dyslexic eyes :> +the extra bio space was much needed, everything was too crowded before.

I do think that the online activity should be able to be changed from the profile page instead of having to go to account settings though. It isn't very clear that you have to make your account "invisible" to appear "offline". Having a toggle/button for people to set their own status from their profiles would be much simpler.
I like how this update looks a lot, this is making profiles so much easier to read for my dyslexic eyes :> +the extra bio space was much needed, everything was too crowded before.

I do think that the online activity should be able to be changed from the profile page instead of having to go to account settings though. It isn't very clear that you have to make your account "invisible" to appear "offline". Having a toggle/button for people to set their own status from their profiles would be much simpler.
............. 46443.png

basil || he/him
FRT +0

31221.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48