Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Memorial Dragon Born 10/3
1 2

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a female dragon born today, 10/3, preferably in calico type colors. She will be a memorial dragon in honor of my 17yr old tabby calico cat, Innocence aka Inni for short. She left us quite unexpectedly this morning...

I now have some memory issues, so I cope by finding memorial dragons for the passing of beloved pets. I currently do not have a budget, and I'm not picky on the breed, but I do ask that it is a female, born strictly today (10/03/22) and have green eyes, preferably lighter shades.

Thank you so much for reading <3

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a female dragon born today, 10/3, preferably in calico type colors. She will be a memorial dragon in honor of my 17yr old tabby calico cat, Innocence aka Inni for short. She left us quite unexpectedly this morning...

I now have some memory issues, so I cope by finding memorial dragons for the passing of beloved pets. I currently do not have a budget, and I'm not picky on the breed, but I do ask that it is a female, born strictly today (10/03/22) and have green eyes, preferably lighter shades.

Thank you so much for reading <3
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
[center]I'm very sorry for your loss. I went ahead and looked around on the AH for something similar to a tabby calico and found this little lady with green eyes. Shes 12kt and was born today! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81212436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812125/81212436_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I'm very sorry for your loss.

I went ahead and looked around on the AH for something similar to a tabby calico and found this little lady with green eyes. Shes 12kt and was born today!

81212436_350.png
wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
So sorry for your loss! it's so easy to get attached to them. This girl is all over the place color wise. Probably needs some regeneing and unfortunately has fire eye's. Willing to let you have her. She is part of the Herd legacy game. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81211529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812116/81211529_350.png[/img][/url]

So sorry for your loss! it's so easy to get attached to them. This girl is all over the place color wise. Probably needs some regeneing and unfortunately has fire eye's. Willing to let you have her. She is part of the Herd legacy game.

81211529_350.png
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@walrushi Thank you for looking! I ended up snagging her in the event that I don't find another :) she's quite cute as is but she may turn into a (very welcome distraction) project dragon. Thank you!

@Meadbhb she is quite unique in her own way! I've tried a few different scrys with her and nothing really stands out for me in a way for me to keep her in my lair for too long. But I do appreciate your generosity. Inni was there for approximately half of my life and needles to say it quite literally broke my heart to have lost her so suddenly.
@walrushi Thank you for looking! I ended up snagging her in the event that I don't find another :) she's quite cute as is but she may turn into a (very welcome distraction) project dragon. Thank you!

@Meadbhb she is quite unique in her own way! I've tried a few different scrys with her and nothing really stands out for me in a way for me to keep her in my lair for too long. But I do appreciate your generosity. Inni was there for approximately half of my life and needles to say it quite literally broke my heart to have lost her so suddenly.

I figured she'd be a stretch. My eldest cat is 15 and has been having health issues. I'm not looking forward to loosing him. He's been with me and my husband for almost our entire relationship.

I hope you find the right derg to remember your baby with.

I figured she'd be a stretch. My eldest cat is 15 and has been having health issues. I'm not looking forward to loosing him. He's been with me and my husband for almost our entire relationship.

I hope you find the right derg to remember your baby with.
You're very welcome and I'm glad you could snag her! Tried to look for a brown primary, but couldn't find one with green eyes.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss. I too lost my kitty now soon to be a year ago come November. 18 years old, fine one minute and within a few hours he crashed. Vet said it was likely a brain aneurism and nothing could be done other than allowing him not to be in pain.

I hope you find the perfect memorial dragon for Inni! Take care! <3
You're very welcome and I'm glad you could snag her! Tried to look for a brown primary, but couldn't find one with green eyes.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss. I too lost my kitty now soon to be a year ago come November. 18 years old, fine one minute and within a few hours he crashed. Vet said it was likely a brain aneurism and nothing could be done other than allowing him not to be in pain.

I hope you find the perfect memorial dragon for Inni! Take care! <3
wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
@Mekolai I'm so sorry for your loss! I have this obe, she's not exactly calico, but might work. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81203947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812040/81203947_350.png[/img][/url] She also has a sister who isn't calico with her current genes, but might work with regening? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81203946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/812040/81203946_350.png[/img][/url] Both from oct. 3, already named but I'm happy to send a renaming scroll along with either of them!
@Mekolai I'm so sorry for your loss! I have this obe, she's not exactly calico, but might work.
81203947_350.png
She also has a sister who isn't calico with her current genes, but might work with regening?
81203946_350.png
Both from oct. 3, already named but I'm happy to send a renaming scroll along with either of them!
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
@Meadbhb I'm so sorry, Inni's health had been declining and we thought we were going to lose her at the beginning of the year as she was sick for a while. We thought she had allergies and we finally got to the point we took her in to the vet and it was an upper resp. issue. She was fine after a week of medication. Her passing was more of a traumatic end that I wouldn't wish anyone to have to go through. I'll just end that there that she had a habit of sleeping under his car and she had lost her hearing years ago, we thought she was inside. Hold your baby close, take pictures and videos while you can <3

@walrushi I thank you for looking <3 Inni was more of a tabby type with stripes, she just had mottled orange/brown with it. I couldn't bring myself to really sit and look yesterday but I think I might be able to today or tomorrow. But thank you! <3

@Phlox8Divaricata Your obe is super pretty! I've looked through scrys really wanting it to work out but I fear she might be a bit too brown. I did try telling myself that I shouldn't be overly picky, but I've yet to find a dragon that screams "thats her" at me just yet, I don't know why I'm like this

@Meadbhb I'm so sorry, Inni's health had been declining and we thought we were going to lose her at the beginning of the year as she was sick for a while. We thought she had allergies and we finally got to the point we took her in to the vet and it was an upper resp. issue. She was fine after a week of medication. Her passing was more of a traumatic end that I wouldn't wish anyone to have to go through. I'll just end that there that she had a habit of sleeping under his car and she had lost her hearing years ago, we thought she was inside. Hold your baby close, take pictures and videos while you can <3

@walrushi I thank you for looking <3 Inni was more of a tabby type with stripes, she just had mottled orange/brown with it. I couldn't bring myself to really sit and look yesterday but I think I might be able to today or tomorrow. But thank you! <3

@Phlox8Divaricata Your obe is super pretty! I've looked through scrys really wanting it to work out but I fear she might be a bit too brown. I did try telling myself that I shouldn't be overly picky, but I've yet to find a dragon that screams "thats her" at me just yet, I don't know why I'm like this

HUGS! That is hard to read. Just remember, she was outside enjoying herself. Cats love to take naps. We thought we were going to loose him and our second oldest who's 10 a year ago. I think there was misdiagnosis from the vet. They told us cancer in both of them. Dion actually has IBS and Herra didn't have a lung tumor. It miraculous disappeared. Needless to say, I'm in the process of moving all my fids to another vet.

HUGS! That is hard to read. Just remember, she was outside enjoying herself. Cats love to take naps. We thought we were going to loose him and our second oldest who's 10 a year ago. I think there was misdiagnosis from the vet. They told us cancer in both of them. Dion actually has IBS and Herra didn't have a lung tumor. It miraculous disappeared. Needless to say, I'm in the process of moving all my fids to another vet.
@Meadbhb
Oh gosh, that is quite scary. I hope that you find a good vet that will take proper care of your furbabies <3 I'm slowly coming to terms and it doesn't feel like my heart is being ripped from my chest all of the time now. We have her back with us, maybe not alive and not in the same form, but there is comfort in knowing she's home.

@walrushi I want to thank you, again, for finding the dragon for me! I ended up keeping her and have since started to make changes, mostly starting with the Bio. I'll be saving up and on the hunt for the genes I'm looking for now :) It gives me something to do.
@Meadbhb
Oh gosh, that is quite scary. I hope that you find a good vet that will take proper care of your furbabies <3 I'm slowly coming to terms and it doesn't feel like my heart is being ripped from my chest all of the time now. We have her back with us, maybe not alive and not in the same form, but there is comfort in knowing she's home.

@walrushi I want to thank you, again, for finding the dragon for me! I ended up keeping her and have since started to make changes, mostly starting with the Bio. I'll be saving up and on the hunt for the genes I'm looking for now :) It gives me something to do.
1 2