Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds possible bug, no treasure?
Hey, I'm new here I heard fairgrounds has a 75k limit in earnable treasure daily but I didn't receive an achievement if I did? But I can't earn money, I usually play Mahjong for treasure but it keeps saying 0. Please help.
Hey, I'm new here I heard fairgrounds has a 75k limit in earnable treasure daily but I didn't receive an achievement if I did? But I can't earn money, I usually play Mahjong for treasure but it keeps saying 0. Please help.
@PsychicPsyduck There's no achievement for hitting 75kt, you just stop earning. If the top-ish right of the Mahjong page looks like this then you've hit the limit: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UH7iwB5.png[/img]
@PsychicPsyduck
There's no achievement for hitting 75kt, you just stop earning.
If the top-ish right of the Mahjong page looks like this then you've hit the limit:
UH7iwB5.png
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Oh, thank you for the info. I honestly had no clue! I had read another form that said you'd gain an achievement but it could have been old. ????
Oh, thank you for the info. I honestly had no clue! I had read another form that said you'd gain an achievement but it could have been old. ????
@PsychicPsyduck
I think the other person was just wrong - there's never been an achievement for it.
@PsychicPsyduck
I think the other person was just wrong - there's never been an achievement for it.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png