Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Song Reccomendations:)
1 2
Hi!I love listening to music and im looking forward to find some new bands and solo artists.I usually listen to a lot of metal and i don't really pick a genre when it comes to metal.But sometimes i listen to artists like tame impala,crystal castles,sidewalk and skeletons,princess chelsea and a lot of other musicians.But these are the ones that i listen to rn.I would love to take some reccoms based of these:).Tysm already if u help me.Take care.
Hi!I love listening to music and im looking forward to find some new bands and solo artists.I usually listen to a lot of metal and i don't really pick a genre when it comes to metal.But sometimes i listen to artists like tame impala,crystal castles,sidewalk and skeletons,princess chelsea and a lot of other musicians.But these are the ones that i listen to rn.I would love to take some reccoms based of these:).Tysm already if u help me.Take care.
ZylPv5k.gif
ok, I have a really limited stretch of knowledge about artists outside of Kpop, but if you don't mind listening to songs in other languages, then maybe give Xdinary Heroes a try? Their debut song, Happy Death Day, leans towards rock. They also just released their first EP, but I haven't listened to it yet so I can't say anything about it ;;

A similar group would be Stray Kids(not really metal, but uh,, ;v;) or Day6

Stray Kids has a much more varied genre, since they make songs from every single one save for country, but I'd recommend Silent Cry or God's Menu; maybe even Venom and FREEZE, but those are more electric

For Day6, maybe Sh*ot Me, Sweet Chaos, and DANCE DANCE. I don't listen to this group that often, mainly those three, but ive heard good stuff about them.

ofc, these are just recommendations :]
ok, I have a really limited stretch of knowledge about artists outside of Kpop, but if you don't mind listening to songs in other languages, then maybe give Xdinary Heroes a try? Their debut song, Happy Death Day, leans towards rock. They also just released their first EP, but I haven't listened to it yet so I can't say anything about it ;;

Stray Kids has a much more varied genre, since they make songs from every single one save for country, but I'd recommend Silent Cry or God's Menu; maybe even Venom and FREEZE, but those are more electric

For Day6, maybe Sh*ot Me, Sweet Chaos, and DANCE DANCE. I don't listen to this group that often, mainly those three, but ive heard good stuff about them.

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
i recommend muse and their albums showbiz and origin of symmetry! sunburn, new born, darkshines, and assassin are my favorite songs by them :-)

edit: nastyona is another great artist !! they have only one album on spotify, but you can find other songs on youtube as well! cat child, my september, please stay with me,this, this and jordan river are (some of) my favorites!
i recommend muse and their albums showbiz and origin of symmetry! sunburn, new born, darkshines, and assassin are my favorite songs by them :-)

edit: nastyona is another great artist !! they have only one album on spotify, but you can find other songs on youtube as well! cat child, my september, please stay with me,this, this and jordan river are (some of) my favorites!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Eloy is my go-to recommendation. their music varies from techno-electronic rock to soundtrack, and most of their albums have a symphonic rock/soundtrack hybrid vibe. not all of their music is on Spotify but all of their music can be found on youtube, as far as I'm able to tell.
Eloy is my go-to recommendation. their music varies from techno-electronic rock to soundtrack, and most of their albums have a symphonic rock/soundtrack hybrid vibe. not all of their music is on Spotify but all of their music can be found on youtube, as far as I'm able to tell.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="jerma985" date="2022-09-24 11:46:30" ] i recommend muse and their albums showbiz and origin of symmetry! sunburn, new born, darkshines, and assassin are my favorite songs by them :-) [/quote] seconding muse!! i like a lot of rock, here are my favorite bands! -nirvana (fav band of all time <3) -hole -alice in chains -soundgarden -the smashing pumpkins -slipknot -deftones -korn
jerma985 wrote on 2022-09-24 11:46:30:
seconding muse!! i like a lot of rock, here are my favorite bands!

-nirvana (fav band of all time <3)
-hole
-alice in chains
-soundgarden
-the smashing pumpkins
-slipknot
-deftones
-korn
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Sarah and the Safe Word have been going down a more metal-esque route with their newer albums.

Poor Man's Poison, Dirt Poor Robins, and Caravan of Thieves are more... country-esque? I'm not sure what the genre is, but it's an awesome mix of traditional instruments and electronic.
Sarah and the Safe Word have been going down a more metal-esque route with their newer albums.

Poor Man's Poison, Dirt Poor Robins, and Caravan of Thieves are more... country-esque? I'm not sure what the genre is, but it's an awesome mix of traditional instruments and electronic.
[quote name="Scintillia" date="2022-09-24 11:17:40" ] ok, I have a really limited stretch of knowledge about artists outside of Kpop, but if you don't mind listening to songs in other languages, then maybe give Xdinary Heroes a try? Their debut song, Happy Death Day, leans towards rock. They also just released their first EP, but I haven't listened to it yet so I can't say anything about it ;; A similar group would be Stray Kids(not really metal, but uh,, ;v;) or Day6 Stray Kids has a much more varied genre, since they make songs from every single one save for country, but I'd recommend Silent Cry or God's Menu; maybe even Venom and FREEZE, but those are more electric For Day6, maybe Sh*ot Me, Sweet Chaos, and DANCE DANCE. I don't listen to this group that often, mainly those three, but ive heard good stuff about them. ofc, these are just recommendations :] [/quote] Heavily agree on this! Xdinary Heroes recent EP, Hello World! is a banger, I like all the songs from there especially Knock Down! I've replayed that song an ungodly amount of times. If you'd like to listen to more rock inspired songs from Stray Kids, I'd also recommend: Slump, Hello Stranger, Awaken, YAYAYA, and District 9! They're my favorite Kpop group right now, so I think I'm biased when I say I like all of their songs! They're really genuinely good because they managed to pull me into Kpop with their music! :D As for Day6, they're more on the pop rock side. I really like many songs from them! Afraid, I Wait, and Letting Go are some of my top songs from them. The pop punk to kpop pipeline is real in my experience! XD I used to listen mostly to pop punk artists (or emo, the early 2000s especially) Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Panic! At the Disco are some of my most listened artists. My music taste is rather wide so I have a variety of artists that I listen to frequently. ^^
Scintillia wrote on 2022-09-24 11:17:40:

Heavily agree on this! Xdinary Heroes recent EP, Hello World! is a banger, I like all the songs from there especially Knock Down! I've replayed that song an ungodly amount of times.

If you'd like to listen to more rock inspired songs from Stray Kids, I'd also recommend: Slump, Hello Stranger, Awaken, YAYAYA, and District 9! They're my favorite Kpop group right now, so I think I'm biased when I say I like all of their songs! They're really genuinely good because they managed to pull me into Kpop with their music! :D

As for Day6, they're more on the pop rock side. I really like many songs from them! Afraid, I Wait, and Letting Go are some of my top songs from them.

The pop punk to kpop pipeline is real in my experience! XD
I used to listen mostly to pop punk artists (or emo, the early 2000s especially) Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Panic! At the Disco are some of my most listened artists. My music taste is rather wide so I have a variety of artists that I listen to frequently. ^^
qby5G4f.png

@Raivus
6Fjd4rG.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png

wwwwwwwFire-Network.png

192c5396cfeba5f57cbe728550f0d9993c92a4df.png
[quote name="Scintillia" date="2022-09-24 11:17:40" ] ok, I have a really limited stretch of knowledge about artists outside of Kpop, but if you don't mind listening to songs in other languages, then maybe give Xdinary Heroes a try? Their debut song, Happy Death Day, leans towards rock. They also just released their first EP, but I haven't listened to it yet so I can't say anything about it ;; A similar group would be Stray Kids(not really metal, but uh,, ;v;) or Day6 Stray Kids has a much more varied genre, since they make songs from every single one save for country, but I'd recommend Silent Cry or God's Menu; maybe even Venom and FREEZE, but those are more electric For Day6, maybe Sh*ot Me, Sweet Chaos, and DANCE DANCE. I don't listen to this group that often, mainly those three, but ive heard good stuff about them. ofc, these are just recommendations :] [/quote] tysm i will check them today<3
Scintillia wrote on 2022-09-24 11:17:40:

tysm i will check them today<3
ZylPv5k.gif
[quote name="jerma985" date="2022-09-24 11:46:30" ] i recommend muse and their albums showbiz and origin of symmetry! sunburn, new born, darkshines, and assassin are my favorite songs by them :-) edit: nastyona is another great artist !! they have only one album on spotify, but you can find other songs on youtube as well! cat child, my september, please stay with me,this, this and jordan river are (some of) my favorites! [/quote] tysmm i will be checking them later today<3
jerma985 wrote on 2022-09-24 11:46:30:

tysmm i will be checking them later today<3
ZylPv5k.gif
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2022-09-24 14:33:17" ] Eloy is my go-to recommendation. their music varies from techno-electronic rock to soundtrack, and most of their albums have a symphonic rock/soundtrack hybrid vibe. not all of their music is on Spotify but all of their music can be found on youtube, as far as I'm able to tell. [/quote] tysm for your recommandations!i will be checking them:)
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2022-09-24 14:33:17:
tysm for your recommandations!i will be checking them:)
ZylPv5k.gif
1 2