Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chei's Art Shop [ USD / G / T ]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
Yay! @Cheitora [b]I, commoncomitatus, agree to your TOS & Information.[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Commission Type:[/b] Banner [b]Proportion:[/b] B [b]Background:[/b] B [b]Upgrade:[/b] N [b]Details:[/b] Artist's Choice [b]Inspiration:[/b] Artist's Choice [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80615477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806155/80615477_350.png[/img][/url] (Happy to pay extra if inspiration strikes and the piece ends up at a higher-priced tier / complexity / etc.)
Yay!

@Cheitora
I, commoncomitatus, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment: Gems
Commission Type: Banner
Proportion: B
Background: B
Upgrade: N
Details: Artist's Choice
Inspiration: Artist's Choice
Reference:
80615477_350.png

(Happy to pay extra if inspiration strikes and the piece ends up at a higher-priced tier / complexity / etc.)
DSfRuAQ.png
@Cheitora [b]I, Reefknot, agree to your TOS & Information.[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Commission Type:[/b] Banner [b]Proportion:[/b] C, Bust [b]Background:[/b] B, Abstract [b]Upgrade:[/b] N [b]Details:[/b] Just a lil guy, I don't have any particular pose or expression in mind, but to give you a bit of his personality to build something off of, he lives in the forest and grows anything and everything :3 He would choose his garden and cave over literally anything else If you could draw him with his cape on, that'd be great :D [b]Inspiration:[/b] I always think of the song [url=https://youtu.be/N3X9X51WfHk]Kalmia Kid[/url] whenever I'm drawing him :P [b]Reference:[/b] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/51353590_AumOo2jypiT6U3k.png[/img]
@Cheitora
I, Reefknot, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment: USD
Proportion: C, Bust
Background: B, Abstract
Details: Just a lil guy, I don't have any particular pose or expression in mind, but to give you a bit of his personality to build something off of, he lives in the forest and grows anything and everything :3 He would choose his garden and cave over literally anything else
If you could draw him with his cape on, that'd be great :D
Inspiration: I always think of the song Kalmia Kid whenever I'm drawing him :P
Reference: 51353590_AumOo2jypiT6U3k.png
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Cheitora
I, PlaqueDoc, agree to your TOS & Information.
Background: A
Details: A glare would be ideal expression, rest is up to you!
Inspiration: YT Playlist, not very long
Reference: Link Here, image would be too long to post
@Cheitora
I, PlaqueDoc, agree to your TOS & Information.
Details: A glare would be ideal expression, rest is up to you!
Inspiration: YT Playlist, not very long
Reference: Link Here, image would be too long to post
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
@commoncomitatus @Reefknot @PlaqueDoc
Certainly! I will PM you for further details.
@commoncomitatus @Reefknot @PlaqueDoc
Certainly! I will PM you for further details.
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
@Cheitora
I, Tayssi, agree to your TOS & Information.
Proportion: C
Details: This sort of expression?
Inspiration: No Rival / Villain
Reference: Vaera (female)
@Cheitora
I, Tayssi, agree to your TOS & Information.
Details: This sort of expression?
Inspiration: No Rival / Villain
Reference: Vaera (female)
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi
Certainly! I will DM you with your Order Summary & Confirmation. Thank you!
@tayssi
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
@Cheitora
I, Parad0xxy, agree to your TOS & Information.
Background: C
Upgrade: No (?) - see below!
Details: She's a fandragon for Vi from Arcane, so if you're familiar with the show feel free to use that to guide you however you like! If not, she's got lots of character references linked before the dragon art starts in her bio. As for pose/expression, again feel free to ref the character, otherwise maybe a toothy mischievous grin/licking lips in anticipation like she knows she's about to stir up some trouble, or something tough and battle-ready, like a determined snarl or something? I dunno, somethin' showing some fangs for sure :'D
Inspiration: One & Two
Reference:
Ref sheet here - she's got some altered anatomy from canon obelisks so use this primarily! Feel free to not add the obelisk curls in the mane if you don't want to!
FR dragon
No apparel or outfit needed, other than the VI tattoo and ear/nose piercings shown in the ref sheet - I'd prefer her feral form anyways :')
For the background, you can take inspiration from anything here! Doesn't have to be exact or super detailed by any means, mostly just the colors/vibe I'm hoping for!

As a side note, if you think adding a smoke effect or something like that would look good/help set the scene and be worth adding I'm happy to pay for that, just let me know what you think!! I'm just not artistically inclined enough to be able to envision it and decide if it would add anything if that makes any sense lol ;w;
@Cheitora
I, Parad0xxy, agree to your TOS & Information.
Upgrade: No (?) - see below!
Details: She's a fandragon for Vi from Arcane, so if you're familiar with the show feel free to use that to guide you however you like! If not, she's got lots of character references linked before the dragon art starts in her bio. As for pose/expression, again feel free to ref the character, otherwise maybe a toothy mischievous grin/licking lips in anticipation like she knows she's about to stir up some trouble, or something tough and battle-ready, like a determined snarl or something? I dunno, somethin' showing some fangs for sure :'D
Inspiration: One & Two
Reference:
Ref sheet here - she's got some altered anatomy from canon obelisks so use this primarily! Feel free to not add the obelisk curls in the mane if you don't want to!
FR dragon
No apparel or outfit needed, other than the VI tattoo and ear/nose piercings shown in the ref sheet - I'd prefer her feral form anyways :')
For the background, you can take inspiration from anything here! Doesn't have to be exact or super detailed by any means, mostly just the colors/vibe I'm hoping for!

As a side note, if you think adding a smoke effect or something like that would look good/help set the scene and be worth adding I'm happy to pay for that, just let me know what you think!! I'm just not artistically inclined enough to be able to envision it and decide if it would add anything if that makes any sense lol ;w;
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy
@Parad0xxy
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
bump
bump
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
I, kiwis, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment: gems (i believe that's 600g?)
Commission Type: Sticker
Proportion: A
Upgrade: n
Details: proud expression
Inspiration: moodboard
Reference: apollo

i haven't commissioned art in a long time so let me know if there's anything i need to add!
I, kiwis, agree to your TOS & Information.
Payment: gems (i believe that's 600g?)
Commission Type: Sticker
Proportion: A
Upgrade: n
Details: proud expression
Inspiration: moodboard
Reference: apollo

i haven't commissioned art in a long time so let me know if there's anything i need to add!
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40