Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 176 177
Niiice! I love it x3 Sorry for the late response, hectic days
Niiice! I love it x3 Sorry for the late response, hectic days
@Ithelian Hello helloo!! Here we go, I just finished painting your boy! :D Thank you so much for commissioning and hope you like how this one turned out! ^3^ [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/475b2af606ac66ab483a1b1d34214add/e3c98b26b8f5d2f2-2c/s640x960/1c79d9b01ebb0f45b17e2bc0f02806232a07d121.png[/img]
@Ithelian

Hello helloo!! Here we go, I just finished painting your boy! :D Thank you so much for commissioning and hope you like how this one turned out! ^3^

1c79d9b01ebb0f45b17e2bc0f02806232a07d121.png
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika Omg that's so freaking amazing I love it ;-; <3i especially love the shortened neck and nose, gives him more of a shark-y look
@Korppipoika Omg that's so freaking amazing I love it ;-; <3i especially love the shortened neck and nose, gives him more of a shark-y look
@Korppipoika Can you please add me to your Human slots pinglist? Thanks!
@Korppipoika Can you please add me to your Human slots pinglist? Thanks!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ac3Kat17

Of course! I also have slots open right now for all characters and critters if you'd like to place an order..! ^^
@Ac3Kat17

Of course! I also have slots open right now for all characters and critters if you'd like to place an order..! ^^
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Open for USD! Full body option for people, anthros and animals added..! Feel free to ask any questions..! :)

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme @Ac3Kat17

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon @JNaan @scarecrane @mudwomb @Noddddd @Bashett @KronosDViolinist @Seliana @Acilil @InTheDarke @SqueakyWarrior @gray @taelvoe @CosmicCalico @Ithelian
Open for USD! Full body option for people, anthros and animals added..! Feel free to ask any questions..! :)

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme @Ac3Kat17

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon @JNaan @scarecrane @mudwomb @Noddddd @Bashett @KronosDViolinist @Seliana @Acilil @InTheDarke @SqueakyWarrior @gray @taelvoe @CosmicCalico @Ithelian
@Korppipoika - hello, i would absolutely love a USD human fullbody from you for a dnd pc if i could possibly pm the details/references?
@Korppipoika - hello, i would absolutely love a USD human fullbody from you for a dnd pc if i could possibly pm the details/references?
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

Of course! ^3^ That sounds great, I'll keep my eyes open for your message!
@dandyfrau

Of course! ^3^ That sounds great, I'll keep my eyes open for your message!
sent your way, thank you very much !
sent your way, thank you very much !
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau

Thank you! I'll get properly back to you tomorrow, but yes, this definitely looks like a piece I'd be very glad to do..! ^3^
@dandyfrau

Thank you! I'll get properly back to you tomorrow, but yes, this definitely looks like a piece I'd be very glad to do..! ^3^
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 176 177