Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arcane Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 275 276
Putting in an offline order for a full set of festival skins/accents, which should be 357,000 treasure.
Putting in an offline order for a full set of festival skins/accents, which should be 357,000 treasure.
Also putting in an offline order for a set of fest skins. Thanks in advance!
Also putting in an offline order for a set of fest skins. Thanks in advance!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Could you get me a set of fest skins, modern safari & freckle and an obelisk breedchange please?
Could you get me a set of fest skins, modern safari & freckle and an obelisk breedchange please?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Hello! I'd like to place an order for two fest skins, I'll send a PM with payment right away but please take your time with these, I'm in no rush!

-Skin: Mad King
-Accent: Awakened Entity
Total should be 59.500t
Hello! I'd like to place an order for two fest skins, I'll send a PM with payment right away but please take your time with these, I'm in no rush!

-Skin: Mad King
-Accent: Awakened Entity
Total should be 59.500t
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@Artemis
Could you snag me a full set of the MP exclusive skins? It should be 178500 treasure total I believe, these are the ones I'm looking for:

@Artemis
Could you snag me a full set of the MP exclusive skins? It should be 178500 treasure total I believe, these are the ones I'm looking for:

QVkHS1O.png
Can I get a full set of fest skins, please? Sending payment now!
Can I get a full set of fest skins, please? Sending payment now!
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
All overnight fest orders have been completed. The scroll orders are still pending as an item hasn't restocked yet for me to pick up.
All overnight fest orders have been completed. The scroll orders are still pending as an item hasn't restocked yet for me to pick up.
yHVNH4X.png
@Artemis

Is it possible to order two accents: Gilded Crystals and Ceaseless watcher plus Primary Scroll: Bright for Veilspun?

It'd be 144,5kT total.
@Artemis

Is it possible to order two accents: Gilded Crystals and Ceaseless watcher plus Primary Scroll: Bright for Veilspun?

It'd be 144,5kT total.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica
Sure thing!
@Septica
Sure thing!
yHVNH4X.png
hello! I'd like a full set of festival skins, please.
hello! I'd like a full set of festival skins, please.
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 275 276