Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2 Pirate/Seaspray Bundles - [DOME]
[center]With Talk like a Pirate Day coming up, I thought now would be a good time to sell my extra Seaspray Garb Bundles! I have one [item=buccaneer's seaspray garb] [outfit=555051] And one [item=privateer's seaspray garb] [outfit=555054] Currently listed as LAH, but will take treasure, combined, or entertain lower offers, just give me a ping! [Size=5][b]Thanks Maties!!![/b][/size][/center]
With Talk like a Pirate Day coming up, I thought now would be a good time to sell my extra Seaspray Garb Bundles!

I have one Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb

Buccaneer Nocturne F

And one Privateer's Seaspray Garb
Privateer Snapper M

Currently listed as LAH, but will take treasure, combined, or entertain lower offers, just give me a ping!

Thanks Maties!!!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
bump~
bump~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
~bump
~bump
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
I'm interested! How much are they? @SherokuTakari
I'm interested! How much are they? @SherokuTakari
Hi @LeafMeep! This thread is unfortunately from 2018. Talk like a Pirate Day/Week just ended 2022, so your best bet will probably be the Auction House. :)
Hi @LeafMeep! This thread is unfortunately from 2018. Talk like a Pirate Day/Week just ended 2022, so your best bet will probably be the Auction House. :)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
ohhh. ok
ohhh. ok
that probably explains why nobody was responding to any of the posts i commented in
that probably explains why nobody was responding to any of the posts i commented in