Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DD's Doodles (CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39
@clovur

Aw thank you, that's too kind ^^

So is that Fullbody Sketch Style A + Add-Ons? (1500 gems) No need for an extra charge for the accent if that's the case. And would you like any of their apparel to be added? It's a pretty simple outfit so free of charge other than the dove.

Also to check on the count of the accent, antlers + plants growing on them not just pattern? + shall I interpret the pink chest fluff as feathers? And with the bird-ness, would you like me to draw them with feathery wings instead of leather? The muzzle I could draw more like a skydancer's with a beak or what kind of anatomy should I use there? Any other soft bird anatomy changes you think I should add?
@clovur

Aw thank you, that's too kind ^^

So is that Fullbody Sketch Style A + Add-Ons? (1500 gems) No need for an extra charge for the accent if that's the case. And would you like any of their apparel to be added? It's a pretty simple outfit so free of charge other than the dove.

Also to check on the count of the accent, antlers + plants growing on them not just pattern? + shall I interpret the pink chest fluff as feathers? And with the bird-ness, would you like me to draw them with feathery wings instead of leather? The muzzle I could draw more like a skydancer's with a beak or what kind of anatomy should I use there? Any other soft bird anatomy changes you think I should add?
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
indeed it is - sending those gems over soon as i post this! i think i'm okay on apparel - maybe just the olive branch they're holding?

as for the accent, that's exactly how i see it! ^^ yes on the feathery wings, and perhaps a slightly slimmer muzzle than a typical wildclaw ? otherwise it sounds absolutely perfect !!
indeed it is - sending those gems over soon as i post this! i think i'm okay on apparel - maybe just the olive branch they're holding?

as for the accent, that's exactly how i see it! ^^ yes on the feathery wings, and perhaps a slightly slimmer muzzle than a typical wildclaw ? otherwise it sounds absolutely perfect !!
SqnIrhs.png
@clovur

Got it! I'll get started on coming up with thumbnails while I work on the other comm ^^
@clovur

Got it! I'll get started on coming up with thumbnails while I work on the other comm ^^
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@ZephyrDaDragon Here you go ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596359748840980500/1022835847810269214/pidge_by_doodeedoodah_dfdzfcw.png[/img]
@ZephyrDaDragon

Here you go ^^

pidge_by_doodeedoodah_dfdzfcw.png
@ZephyrDaDragon Went back and changed the square to a circle and I think I prefer this? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596359748840980500/1023036599438688276/pidgevcircle_by_doodeedoodah_dfe1rua.png[/img]
@ZephyrDaDragon

Went back and changed the square to a circle and I think I prefer this?

pidgevcircle_by_doodeedoodah_dfe1rua.png
@clovur Here they are! Your soft spring baby has been so nice to draw ^^ I took a few liberties with the feather colouring so let me know if you want that changed at all! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596359748840980500/1024284959860592731/wild_plant_bird_by_doodeedoodah_dfe9jqz.png[/img]
@clovur

Here they are! Your soft spring baby has been so nice to draw ^^

I took a few liberties with the feather colouring so let me know if you want that changed at all!

wild_plant_bird_by_doodeedoodah_dfe9jqz.png
oh, they're wonderful! i can't express how perfect this turned out, but i'm absolutely in love with your style, the colors, the way the entire piece feels like soft downy feathers...

the wings are my favorite part - they remind me of a hummingbird <3 thank you a thousand times over.

would you be alright with me using a cropped version in my FR signature as well ? =0
oh, they're wonderful! i can't express how perfect this turned out, but i'm absolutely in love with your style, the colors, the way the entire piece feels like soft downy feathers...

the wings are my favorite part - they remind me of a hummingbird <3 thank you a thousand times over.

would you be alright with me using a cropped version in my FR signature as well ? =0
SqnIrhs.png
@clovur

It was a lovely chill piece to draw, I really enjoyed it ^^

The wings reminded me of a hummingbird too! I'm glad that came across, and yeah of course you can use it however you like! (As long as it's personal use and credited/linked of course)
@clovur

It was a lovely chill piece to draw, I really enjoyed it ^^

The wings reminded me of a hummingbird too! I'm glad that came across, and yeah of course you can use it however you like! (As long as it's personal use and credited/linked of course)
thank you! i'm really glad you had a nice time drawing my birdy ^^

you take care, have a lovely rest of your day/evening, and once again... thank you!!
thank you! i'm really glad you had a nice time drawing my birdy ^^

you take care, have a lovely rest of your day/evening, and once again... thank you!!
SqnIrhs.png
@muto @WarriorWing @sm06sm @Equuinox

October Slots are OPEN
@muto @WarriorWing @sm06sm @Equuinox

October Slots are OPEN
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39