Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dress my pair! (Entries closed!)
1 2
[center][b][size=5]Hello and welcome to the game![/b][/center] [center]I have many pairs of dragons and vague lore for them all [s]because who am I without injecting lore where there was none before[/s]. Making lore (for me) is easy. But going though FR's massive database of apparel to make a good and maybe affordable outfit is hard! [/center] [center][b][size=5]That's where you come in![/b][/center] [center][b]Here's the game![/b] I will post a dragon or pair of dragons and give you lore and backstory for them. Then you will give them an outfit based off of it and hand it back to me. After 3 days I'll choose my top 3 favorites and they get prizes! (Current competitions ends [b]9/29/22[/b]) [b]1st Place: [/b]100g [b]2nd Place:[/b] 50g [b]3rd Place:[/b] 25g[/center] [center][b][size=5]Some rules for entry![/b][/center] [center]Of course every competition needs some rules! Here's the rules you need to follow and some advice that may help your chances in winning![/center] [b]Only one entry per person![/b] If its two dragons: one outfit for each dragon = one entry. [b]You don't gotta ask to join, just post your entry![/b] I'm Subbed so you don't gotta tag me. [b]Keep it to 7 items.[/b] I don't typically bother adding extra slots for items. This wont disqualify you but it will probably hurt your chances. [b]Stick to the lore best you can![/b] If I say they're an explorer then don't dress them as a clown! [b]Advice:[/b] You can ignore whatever outfit they already have. It's usually just me messing around. I like cohesive outfits that's not too crowded. I like to see the dragon underneath. It doesn't have to be dirt cheap but if its affordable I'll probably buy it. that being said if you'd like to put the outfit price based on the AH in your entry that would definitely bump your chances! [center][b][size=7]This weeks Dragon(s):[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80460225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804603/80460225_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Honeycomb:[/b] Honeycomb is a high class dragon. Her and her husband were an arranged marriage, but she's definitely in charge. She is pampered and expects to be pampered (being a high class lady and all). She loves the finer things in life, good wine, expensive clothes, fine dining with her friends. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80399746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803998/80399746_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Copper:[/b] Copper is Honeycombs husband from an arranged marriage. Honeycomb may be in charge but don't underestimate him. He is still a man of high society despite being a working man. He runs the business his dad gave to him. It's a very hands on role but its an expensive brand and he expects nothing but the highest quality out of his workers. (Entries end [b]9/29/22[/b])
Hello and welcome to the game!
I have many pairs of dragons and vague lore for them all because who am I without injecting lore where there was none before. Making lore (for me) is easy. But going though FR's massive database of apparel to make a good and maybe affordable outfit is hard!
That's where you come in!
Here's the game!
I will post a dragon or pair of dragons and give you lore and backstory for them. Then you will give them an outfit based off of it and hand it back to me. After 3 days I'll choose my top 3 favorites and they get prizes! (Current competitions ends 9/29/22)

1st Place: 100g
2nd Place: 50g
3rd Place: 25g
Some rules for entry!
Of course every competition needs some rules! Here's the rules you need to follow and some advice that may help your chances in winning!

Only one entry per person! If its two dragons: one outfit for each dragon = one entry.

You don't gotta ask to join, just post your entry! I'm Subbed so you don't gotta tag me.

Keep it to 7 items. I don't typically bother adding extra slots for items. This wont disqualify you but it will probably hurt your chances.

Stick to the lore best you can! If I say they're an explorer then don't dress them as a clown!

Advice:
You can ignore whatever outfit they already have. It's usually just me messing around.

I like cohesive outfits that's not too crowded. I like to see the dragon underneath.

It doesn't have to be dirt cheap but if its affordable I'll probably buy it. that being said if you'd like to put the outfit price based on the AH in your entry that would definitely bump your chances!
This weeks Dragon(s):
80460225_350.png

Honeycomb: Honeycomb is a high class dragon. Her and her husband were an arranged marriage, but she's definitely in charge. She is pampered and expects to be pampered (being a high class lady and all). She loves the finer things in life, good wine, expensive clothes, fine dining with her friends.

80399746_350.png

Copper: Copper is Honeycombs husband from an arranged marriage. Honeycomb may be in charge but don't underestimate him. He is still a man of high society despite being a working man. He runs the business his dad gave to him. It's a very hands on role but its an expensive brand and he expects nothing but the highest quality out of his workers.

(Entries end 9/29/22)
IhFhwMk.png for-DragonGames50.gif L0sN9f4.png
Were officially open and ready for competition!
Were officially open and ready for competition!
@DragonGames50
Here's Honeycomb!
Not Found

Total cost: 168g
The vial is here perfume. 700,000t per vial.
I may make another post for Copper at one point
@DragonGames50
Here's Honeycomb!
Not Found

Total cost: 168g
The vial is here perfume. 700,000t per vial.
I may make another post for Copper at one point
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
bump :)
bump :)
up
up
Golden
Not Found
Copper

It’s 8-pieces, but you can cut out either the tail clasp or the monocle for sure and have it not affect the design :) The second outfit is a 7-piece version, removing the tail clasp.

Costs:
Seraph Ornament - 160g*
Cascades - Prismatic Token (~75g)
Breastplate - 20kT
Two clasp - 14kT
Cultivator belt - 8.5kT
Cane - 8kT
Monocle - 6kT
Wingplate - Coliseum (70kT/Volcanic Vents)

*alternative: Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament (14kT)
Golden
Not Found
Copper

It’s 8-pieces, but you can cut out either the tail clasp or the monocle for sure and have it not affect the design :) The second outfit is a 7-piece version, removing the tail clasp.

Costs:
Seraph Ornament - 160g*
Cascades - Prismatic Token (~75g)
Breastplate - 20kT
Two clasp - 14kT
Cultivator belt - 8.5kT
Cane - 8kT
Monocle - 6kT
Wingplate - Coliseum (70kT/Volcanic Vents)

*alternative: Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament (14kT)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
i like the two entries so far!!
i like the two entries so far!!
I present to you Ladies and gentlemen the magician and his assistant Copper and honeycomb!

I know this has nothing to do with their lore but i had one look at these dragons and i thought Omg magicians! Maybe they do magic as a hobby??? I dunno

Copper
Honeycomb

About the outfits:
Both outfits have 7 slots (i hope you don't mind) but you can cut out the bows since i kept them because i thought they looked really cute in them.

Costs for Coppers outfit:

Bun-Bun - 20,000-40000t or 40g
Resplendent Top Hat - 10000t or 10g
Classy waistcoat - 15000t or 15-20g
Spiffy cane - 12000t or 12g
Resplendent tailcoat - 11000t or 11g
Light Aura - 139g

Costs for Honeycombs outfit:

Teardrop Citrine Necklace - 2000t or 3g
Teardrop Citrine Earrings - 7000t or 8g
Golden fillet - 20000t or 20g
Classy Top Hat - 23000 or 11g
Classy Tailcoat - 12750t or 15g
Classy dress shirt - 100g

*alternative for Classy dress shirt: Resplendent waistcoat - 10000t or 11g*

Alternative outfit for honeycomb:
Honeycombs outfit 2.0

(i like this outfit better)
I present to you Ladies and gentlemen the magician and his assistant Copper and honeycomb!

I know this has nothing to do with their lore but i had one look at these dragons and i thought Omg magicians! Maybe they do magic as a hobby??? I dunno

Copper
Honeycomb

About the outfits:
Both outfits have 7 slots (i hope you don't mind) but you can cut out the bows since i kept them because i thought they looked really cute in them.

Costs for Coppers outfit:

Bun-Bun - 20,000-40000t or 40g
Resplendent Top Hat - 10000t or 10g
Classy waistcoat - 15000t or 15-20g
Spiffy cane - 12000t or 12g
Resplendent tailcoat - 11000t or 11g
Light Aura - 139g

Costs for Honeycombs outfit:

Teardrop Citrine Necklace - 2000t or 3g
Teardrop Citrine Earrings - 7000t or 8g
Golden fillet - 20000t or 20g
Classy Top Hat - 23000 or 11g
Classy Tailcoat - 12750t or 15g
Classy dress shirt - 100g

*alternative for Classy dress shirt: Resplendent waistcoat - 10000t or 11g*

Alternative outfit for honeycomb:
Honeycombs outfit 2.0

(i like this outfit better)
uh im just procrastinating by doing random stuff but here we go idk if its any good but she kinda looks nice in purple/pink so yeah anywayyysss

honeycomb

only 4 items :)

starswirl= ~170-190g
gossamer flame cloak= ~ 180-200g
nebular starsilk wingdrape= 10-13g
Lovely Seraph Headpiece= ~15g
uh im just procrastinating by doing random stuff but here we go idk if its any good but she kinda looks nice in purple/pink so yeah anywayyysss

honeycomb

only 4 items :)

starswirl= ~170-190g
gossamer flame cloak= ~ 180-200g
nebular starsilk wingdrape= 10-13g
Lovely Seraph Headpiece= ~15g
"I hit the control button but I'm still not in control"
~ some dude
two awesome entries!!
two awesome entries!!
1 2