Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿-Project Cheap Coatls-✿
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 70
@Foxymoon Feel free to take me off the list for Dove and FloweringTopaze! Thanks for letting me know!
@Foxymoon Feel free to take me off the list for Dove and FloweringTopaze! Thanks for letting me know!
tumblr_inline_n5n14a0PhP1serro8.png
colorpack.png
@Foxymoon

It's ok! I will be doing similar post soon! :3 I will now remove everyone who wanted to be removed ^^

@Nintendoreos

Will be adding you to the general queue in a minute! :3
@Foxymoon

It's ok! I will be doing similar post soon! :3 I will now remove everyone who wanted to be removed ^^

@Nintendoreos

Will be adding you to the general queue in a minute! :3
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae

You can remove me from the ping list. My lair is now constantly bustling with babies >.
@Kyotosorae

You can remove me from the ping list. My lair is now constantly bustling with babies >.
GlowPen2__zpsd670c446.png
☆Hatchery☆

Hyjwh.gifo5aAP.gifcDAPa.gif
@Foxymoon
You can remove me from the ping list.

I didn't get a hatchling yet but I've got a lot more coatls and a lot more treasure (and a lot less lairspace) now than I had when I joined the list, so I'd like someone else to get the chance.

Thank you :)
@Foxymoon
You can remove me from the ping list.

I didn't get a hatchling yet but I've got a lot more coatls and a lot more treasure (and a lot less lairspace) now than I had when I joined the list, so I'd like someone else to get the chance.

Thank you :)
@Foxymoon I'd like to stay ^^
@Foxymoon I'd like to stay ^^
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
@Foxymoon
as i already got the (beautiful) dragon i wanted, i'm fine with being removed from the list! :3
@Foxymoon
as i already got the (beautiful) dragon i wanted, i'm fine with being removed from the list! :3
91580995-2.gif  f a r c a l l e r
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cara they/them fr+8
« about | sales | avatar »
- - - +
Hi :)

@Kyotosorae

Sorry for my lag but my coalt ice-white-pink has sold :D
Hi :)

@Kyotosorae

Sorry for my lag but my coalt ice-white-pink has sold :D
0cNBKHL.png
@Dragonichigo

Ah, it's alright :D!
@Dragonichigo

Ah, it's alright :D!
@Kyotosorae
Here the refreshed lists ! Can you edit the front page, please ? And I'll give you soon new images for my breeding paire. ;)

Dove and FloweringTopaz
1. Ethelwolf
2. teracoda

AmberSong and IcePrincess
1. doyoulikedragons
2. Subunit
3. Ethelwolf - preferably a purple, blue or green winged baby!
@Kyotosorae
Here the refreshed lists ! Can you edit the front page, please ? And I'll give you soon new images for my breeding paire. ;)

Dove and FloweringTopaz
1. Ethelwolf
2. teracoda

AmberSong and IcePrincess
1. doyoulikedragons
2. Subunit
3. Ethelwolf - preferably a purple, blue or green winged baby!
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gifEuI3lse.png
@Foxymoon

wah I thought I replied to you already ;A;! I will edit the corresponding lists asap!
@Foxymoon

wah I thought I replied to you already ;A;! I will edit the corresponding lists asap!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 70