Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HQ Lines + YCH | horses rn | G, CS, USD
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020540046346031145/e27987ee40c762dd84d3216b48337c5a.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020548907698237490/horse_2_small_color.png[/img] [quote="directory"]- [b]1st post: introduction[/b] - 2nd post: offerings + prices - 3rd post: current lines + availability[/quote] [b]Welcome to my lineart shop![/b] Turning my sketches into linearts is the part of digital art that I have the most patience for. I've always liked the anatomical study part of drawing, and I find that I get impatient when I'm working on a full render of a piece--trying to make it lineless, trying to deal with five million layers, etc. Then I remembered that there are markets for linearts too. So here we are, lol. I draw [b]horses, cats, dogs, wolves, birds, foxes, and other realistic animals[/b] the most. However, I will also draw [b]humans, dragons[/b], and the like from time to time. For the most part, in this shop, I will be drawing whatever I feel like drawing. 100% of the time, I use a reference that is a photograph I took and have sole copyright over. Thus, you'll notice a lot of horses, because I know people who ride horses and join them at the barn with my camera sometimes. Here, you will find YCHs and linearts for flat sale. More information in the next few posts. The linearts I have available are always changing, and availability for YCHs and sale is [b]first come, first served,[/b] though I can be bribed pretty easily :) [b]I will take payment in the form of FR gems, CS pets, C$, or USD.[/b] On CS, I have the (lofty!) goal of collecting every pet. I haven't been on FR in a hot minute, but I decided I'd come over here and try to offer these lines. So, hopefully this should help me find some of the older and rarer pets that are harder to get my hands on. Lastly, before I get into prices and details: feel free to PM me and request a specific lineart, whether it's a pose or species you're looking for <3[/center]
e27987ee40c762dd84d3216b48337c5a.png
horse_2_small_color.png
directory wrote:
- 1st post: introduction
- 2nd post: offerings + prices
- 3rd post: current lines + availability

Welcome to my lineart shop!

Turning my sketches into linearts is the part of digital art that I have the most patience for. I've always liked the anatomical study part of drawing, and I find that I get impatient when I'm working on a full render of a piece--trying to make it lineless, trying to deal with five million layers, etc. Then I remembered that there are markets for linearts too. So here we are, lol.

I draw horses, cats, dogs, wolves, birds, foxes, and other realistic animals the most. However, I will also draw humans, dragons, and the like from time to time. For the most part, in this shop, I will be drawing whatever I feel like drawing. 100% of the time, I use a reference that is a photograph I took and have sole copyright over. Thus, you'll notice a lot of horses, because I know people who ride horses and join them at the barn with my camera sometimes.

Here, you will find YCHs and linearts for flat sale. More information in the next few posts. The linearts I have available are always changing, and availability for YCHs and sale is first come, first served, though I can be bribed pretty easily :)

I will take payment in the form of FR gems, CS pets, C$, or USD.
On CS, I have the (lofty!) goal of collecting every pet. I haven't been on FR in a hot minute, but I decided I'd come over here and try to offer these lines. So, hopefully this should help me find some of the older and rarer pets that are harder to get my hands on.

Lastly, before I get into prices and details: feel free to PM me and request a specific lineart, whether it's a pose or species you're looking for <3
[center][quote="directory"]- 1st post: introduction - 2nd post: offerings + prices - 3rd post: current lines + availability[/quote] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020543664189100112/a2c48ed5c550469ff239e6600fa990fb.png[/img] - For those who don't know: "YCH" stands for "Your Character Here." - Selecting this option means that you will give me references or a description of your character, and I will draw them on my pre-made lines (which you can see in the next post!) - I am willing to add minor changes to the lines (ie, a unicorn horn, a longer/shorter mane, changes to the eyes, etc). I am not willing to add large lineart changes (breed changes, wings, huge tail, etc) Prices! - I can take payment in [b]gems, CS Pets, C$, or USD.[/b] - For a simple YCH, this is mostly [b]pwyw,[/b] but I would like to make sure it's worth my while. - Make an offer! Hoping for [b]at least 600 gems / 100-150 C$ or equivalent pet value[/b], on the low end. I am easily bribed so - I reserve the right to turn down an offer if the price is not high enough. - To offer on a YCH, please fill out this form and either post it here or PM it to me: [code][center][b]? I would like to order a YCH! ?[/b] username: lineart wanted: reference/description: offer: anything else?:[/center][/code] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020543663157288960/9e8a4741cc3f528b758a7c54b627d8db.png[/img] - I am also willing to sell the linearts flat-out. This means that I will give you the file for the lineart, so that you can take it into your own art program and color it in yourself--as many times as you would like! Effectively, this gives you unlimited use of the lines rather than just one character. - I can give you recommendations for free art programs if you don't have one. I myself use a free program, and I recommend using MediBang to open these files. It works just like Paint Tools Sai and is free to download. - There are two types of lineart purchase: exclusive and open. - "Exclusive" means that, once you buy the lines, you are the only person permitted to use them. I cannot make YCHs with them, and others cannot purchase their use. You're the sole owner. - The only rule with exclusive lines is that you keep my signature and do not claim credit for the lineart. Exclusive lines are only available *before* a YCH has been made for a certain set of lines, so act fast :) - I will add new linearts regularly. If exclusive lines prove popular, I may offer linearts for exclusive sale only. - "Open" means that, once you buy the lines, you have the file to do with as you please--but I am also still allowed to use the lineart to make YCHs, and others can buy use of the lines. - Feel free to request a lineart--send me a pm, and we'll work something out. Prices! - I can take payment in [b]gems, CS Pets, C$, or USD.[/b] - For [b]exclusive linearts,[/b] payment is negotiable but I'd like it to be worth my while: ballpark, let's say [b]0.5-1 non in pets, ~6-8k gems, or around 1k-2k C$. For USD offers, pm me and we'll discuss.[/b] - For [b]open linearts,[/b] I would like the payment to equal the worth of a high-value older WL pet, preferably at least a lower list pet or older store. I'm not setting a lower limit on these, but keep in mind that I'd prefer at least: [b]1 MA in pets, 1800 gems, 300 C$, or pm for USD.[/b] - I reserve the right to turn down an offer if the price is not high enough. - To offer on a lineart, fill out the following form and either post it here or send it to me in a PM: [code][center][b]? I would like to order a lineart! ?[/b] username: lineart wanted: exclusive or open?: offer: anything else?:[/center][/code] [/center]
directory wrote:

a2c48ed5c550469ff239e6600fa990fb.png

- For those who don't know: "YCH" stands for "Your Character Here."
- Selecting this option means that you will give me references or a description of your character, and I will draw them on my pre-made lines (which you can see in the next post!)
- I am willing to add minor changes to the lines (ie, a unicorn horn, a longer/shorter mane, changes to the eyes, etc). I am not willing to add large lineart changes (breed changes, wings, huge tail, etc)

Prices!
- I can take payment in gems, CS Pets, C$, or USD.
- For a simple YCH, this is mostly pwyw, but I would like to make sure it's worth my while.
- Make an offer! Hoping for at least 600 gems / 100-150 C$ or equivalent pet value, on the low end. I am easily bribed so
- I reserve the right to turn down an offer if the price is not high enough.
- To offer on a YCH, please fill out this form and either post it here or PM it to me:
Code:
[center][b]? I would like to order a YCH! ?[/b] username: lineart wanted: reference/description: offer: anything else?:[/center]

9e8a4741cc3f528b758a7c54b627d8db.png

- I am also willing to sell the linearts flat-out. This means that I will give you the file for the lineart, so that you can take it into your own art program and color it in yourself--as many times as you would like! Effectively, this gives you unlimited use of the lines rather than just one character.
- I can give you recommendations for free art programs if you don't have one. I myself use a free program, and I recommend using MediBang to open these files. It works just like Paint Tools Sai and is free to download.
- There are two types of lineart purchase: exclusive and open.
- "Exclusive" means that, once you buy the lines, you are the only person permitted to use them. I cannot make YCHs with them, and others cannot purchase their use. You're the sole owner.
- The only rule with exclusive lines is that you keep my signature and do not claim credit for the lineart. Exclusive lines are only available *before* a YCH has been made for a certain set of lines, so act fast :)
- I will add new linearts regularly. If exclusive lines prove popular, I may offer linearts for exclusive sale only.
- "Open" means that, once you buy the lines, you have the file to do with as you please--but I am also still allowed to use the lineart to make YCHs, and others can buy use of the lines.
- Feel free to request a lineart--send me a pm, and we'll work something out.

Prices!
- I can take payment in gems, CS Pets, C$, or USD.
- For exclusive linearts, payment is negotiable but I'd like it to be worth my while: ballpark, let's say 0.5-1 non in pets, ~6-8k gems, or around 1k-2k C$. For USD offers, pm me and we'll discuss.
- For open linearts, I would like the payment to equal the worth of a high-value older WL pet, preferably at least a lower list pet or older store. I'm not setting a lower limit on these, but keep in mind that I'd prefer at least: 1 MA in pets, 1800 gems, 300 C$, or pm for USD.
- I reserve the right to turn down an offer if the price is not high enough.
- To offer on a lineart, fill out the following form and either post it here or send it to me in a PM:
Code:
[center][b]? I would like to order a lineart! ?[/b] username: lineart wanted: exclusive or open?: offer: anything else?:[/center]
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020543663518007316/54beb0f1a09223ef83a7085ab11a6bc0.png[/img] [quote="directory"]- 1st post: introduction - 2nd post: offerings + prices [b]- 3rd post: current lines + availability[/b][/quote] For each lineart, I have posted a decreased-size PNG of the original, uncolored lines. Note that the lines themselves, and all finished YCHs, will be higher quality and a larger size. There are three options available for each lineart. [b]1: YCH.[/b] With a YCH, [b]I will transform my existing lines into artwork of your character/pet/etc.[/b] Provide me with a reference, description, photo, and I will take it from there, giving you a finished, colored piece like the examples below. Note: For a YCH, I am working with the existing lines. I am happy to add small changes--a longer/shorter mane, feathering, a horn--but I will not be adding any large changes, such as breed change or wings. Complex designs might cost a little extra and/or take a little more time. There will be a limited number of YCH slots available per lineart! [b]2: Exclusive Lineart.[/b] The exclusive lineart option is only available BEFORE people order a YCH of the lineart (so get in fast!) or if the lineart is expilcitly *not* available for YCH. [b]You pay for the art, and I send you the file of the lineart + shade layer. It is now exclusively yours, to do with as you please, and I cannot use the lineart anymore for YCH.[/b] My only rule is to please leave my signature on the artwork, and do not claim credit for the lines. I want people to know where you got it :) Note: Exclusive Lineart is the most expensive option for lines. [b]3: Open Lineart.[/b] If you want to use the lines to color your own character, but don't have enough to afford Exclusive or don't want it for whatever reason, this is the option for you. [b]You pay for the art, and I send you the file of the lineart + shade layer. It is *not* exclusively yours. I can still use it for YCH, and others can pay for open lineart and use it.[/b] But you will be able to use the lines to make as many of your characters as you would like :) [b]LINEART 1: Grade Horse[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020548905546555472/horse_1_lines_small.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020549407508279346/horse_1_small.png[/img] [b]YCH[/b] - - - - - [b]EXCLUSIVE[/b] - still available [b]OPEN[/b] - unlimited! :) [color=transparent].[/color] [b]LINEART 2: Bavarian Warmblood[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020548906263789618/horse_2_small.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020548907698237490/horse_2_small_color.png[/img] [b]YCH:[/b] [b]YCH[/b] - - - - - [b]EXCLUSIVE[/b] - still available [b]OPEN[/b] - unlimited! :) linearts coming soon: - Horses: Thoroughbred; Quarter Horse; Dutch Warmblood; Trakhener; Oldenburg; Welsh Pony; Haflinger; Clydesdale - Dragons (tentative): Pearlcatcher; Wildclaw; Mirror - Other: Shorthair Cat; Gray Wolf If you'd like to see one of these faster than the others, pm me and offer me some motivation lol[/center]
54beb0f1a09223ef83a7085ab11a6bc0.png
directory wrote:

For each lineart, I have posted a decreased-size PNG of the original, uncolored lines. Note that the lines themselves, and all finished YCHs, will be higher quality and a larger size.

There are three options available for each lineart.

1: YCH. With a YCH, I will transform my existing lines into artwork of your character/pet/etc. Provide me with a reference, description, photo, and I will take it from there, giving you a finished, colored piece like the examples below.
Note: For a YCH, I am working with the existing lines. I am happy to add small changes--a longer/shorter mane, feathering, a horn--but I will not be adding any large changes, such as breed change or wings. Complex designs might cost a little extra and/or take a little more time.
There will be a limited number of YCH slots available per lineart!

2: Exclusive Lineart. The exclusive lineart option is only available BEFORE people order a YCH of the lineart (so get in fast!) or if the lineart is expilcitly *not* available for YCH. You pay for the art, and I send you the file of the lineart + shade layer. It is now exclusively yours, to do with as you please, and I cannot use the lineart anymore for YCH. My only rule is to please leave my signature on the artwork, and do not claim credit for the lines. I want people to know where you got it :)
Note: Exclusive Lineart is the most expensive option for lines.

3: Open Lineart. If you want to use the lines to color your own character, but don't have enough to afford Exclusive or don't want it for whatever reason, this is the option for you. You pay for the art, and I send you the file of the lineart + shade layer. It is *not* exclusively yours. I can still use it for YCH, and others can pay for open lineart and use it. But you will be able to use the lines to make as many of your characters as you would like :)

LINEART 1: Grade Horse

horse_1_lines_small.pnghorse_1_small.png

YCH
-
-
-
-
-

EXCLUSIVE
- still available

OPEN
- unlimited! :)

LINEART 2: Bavarian Warmblood
horse_2_small.pnghorse_2_small_color.png
YCH:

YCH
-
-
-
-
-

EXCLUSIVE
- still available

OPEN
- unlimited! :)

linearts coming soon:
- Horses: Thoroughbred; Quarter Horse; Dutch Warmblood; Trakhener; Oldenburg; Welsh Pony; Haflinger; Clydesdale
- Dragons (tentative): Pearlcatcher; Wildclaw; Mirror
- Other: Shorthair Cat; Gray Wolf
If you'd like to see one of these faster than the others, pm me and offer me some motivation lol
spare post just in case
spare post just in case
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/711322069127659561/1020556635095187496/f2d9af5cbb3a6b17bd0fd0d136c4568c.png[/img][/center]
f2d9af5cbb3a6b17bd0fd0d136c4568c.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump