Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | °OPEN° {NEW} lil lions
1 2 3 4
Yes paterns are all random!
But there are set lines :3 @enddy

Glad you enjoy them! I adore making designs on bases! Its a fun way to pass time
Yes paterns are all random!
But there are set lines :3 @enddy

Glad you enjoy them! I adore making designs on bases! Its a fun way to pass time
mirror lover
Hi! Just to ask if we can gift our lil lions to our friends? And I will let you make sure if I gift them (like in the trading)!
Hi! Just to ask if we can gift our lil lions to our friends? And I will let you make sure if I gift them (like in the trading)!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@ambulocetus
Thats all fine with me:3
Id just love to be told who and have a link to the lil lions :3
@ambulocetus
Thats all fine with me:3
Id just love to be told who and have a link to the lil lions :3
mirror lover
Hello!^^ I really adore these lions, but i can't find any good place in my lair to hold them, so I decided to gift one of my lions to Hakurou.
They put the lion here now, which i think is much better than just sleeping in my file folder.
Hope that's fine, still thank you for creating these cute lions :D!
Hello!^^ I really adore these lions, but i can't find any good place in my lair to hold them, so I decided to gift one of my lions to Hakurou.
They put the lion here now, which i think is much better than just sleeping in my file folder.
Hope that's fine, still thank you for creating these cute lions :D!
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
My list of lions is here
My list of lions is here
__ HBCSqae.png Oau1AoM.gif 6zPi0Jf.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
@pouchipouchi its all fine :3
@pouchipouchi its all fine :3
mirror lover
I have 2 big orders so ill be busy with those for a while! So just a heads up for people who want more lil lions, I have a lot to get to so it may take a bit .o.
I have 2 big orders so ill be busy with those for a while! So just a heads up for people who want more lil lions, I have a lot to get to so it may take a bit .o.
mirror lover
Tomorow i should have all the lil lions done so soon i have time for more!!!
Ty all for being so interested
Tomorow i should have all the lil lions done so soon i have time for more!!!
Ty all for being so interested
mirror lover
Ohlore ok new update.
Bad weather had damaged our internet connections, but its fixed and im hyped to. Be back! Weather is still bad but so far so good! Get hyped for lil lions :3
Ohlore ok new update.
Bad weather had damaged our internet connections, but its fixed and im hyped to. Be back! Weather is still bad but so far so good! Get hyped for lil lions :3
mirror lover
Ooohh, so cute! Could I be pinged when you re-open? =D
Ooohh, so cute! Could I be pinged when you re-open? =D
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
1 2 3 4