Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF] RP partner!
I've never actually rpd on FR! I usually rp on discord, so I'll probably be better there haha.

But I'm looking for a partner to possibly rp their dergs with mine! ^^
I can do Gore, Action, Romance, honestly anything . Just ask!!

All I need to know is what you're not comfortable with talking about.

But other than that, feel free to throw a dragon and describe them a bit! (Or just link me to their bio if they have one)

Got lots of dergs looking fir friends, rivals, mates, etc! ^^
I've never actually rpd on FR! I usually rp on discord, so I'll probably be better there haha.

But I'm looking for a partner to possibly rp their dergs with mine! ^^
I can do Gore, Action, Romance, honestly anything . Just ask!!

All I need to know is what you're not comfortable with talking about.

But other than that, feel free to throw a dragon and describe them a bit! (Or just link me to their bio if they have one)

Got lots of dergs looking fir friends, rivals, mates, etc! ^^
ezgif-4-4d38450e01fe.gif
Bump!
Bump!
ezgif-4-4d38450e01fe.gif
I have a few dragons that I could use. Do you have any preferences on who you want to use?
I have a few dragons that I could use. Do you have any preferences on who you want to use?
@CoffeeBoi
Hello! I'm up for a rp. Any kind of theme is fine with me. Let me know if you're up for it.
Edit: Please excuse the fact that my sentences here are kinda choppy. Normally I don't write like that, I'm just kinda tired right now.
@CoffeeBoi
Hello! I'm up for a rp. Any kind of theme is fine with me. Let me know if you're up for it.
Edit: Please excuse the fact that my sentences here are kinda choppy. Normally I don't write like that, I'm just kinda tired right now.
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
@CoffeeBoi
I would definitely be down to join if you are still looking, although im very uh new to rp and still trying to wrap my head around FR lore and stuff,,,but i would like to join and gain new experience and learn and stuff!

I'd just go with whatever setting you choose with whichever dragon you chose :D
@CoffeeBoi
I would definitely be down to join if you are still looking, although im very uh new to rp and still trying to wrap my head around FR lore and stuff,,,but i would like to join and gain new experience and learn and stuff!

I'd just go with whatever setting you choose with whichever dragon you chose :D
WBsJuD1.png 7J1Hgbi.png
@GuttJuice
I see that a few people are interested but I’d really like to RP with you! Would u like to do something between our clans?
@GuttJuice
I see that a few people are interested but I’d really like to RP with you! Would u like to do something between our clans?
EF91-F8-EF-96-C0-4-C24-A435-C5-D719835-D35.png