Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | can someone feed my coli team?
So I left FR for a while (completely missed flameforgers this year umu) and I come back to my whole.lair hungry and my food stores are down. I don't have any treasure/gems to buy food, so I figured I'd coli grind to get some food. Problem is, my coli team is too hungry to coli grind. So I'm in a bit of a predicament here lmao

If someone could take my coli team just to feed them and hand them back I would be VERY grateful! I'd really like to have my dragons fed so I can start gathering food again lol
So I left FR for a while (completely missed flameforgers this year umu) and I come back to my whole.lair hungry and my food stores are down. I don't have any treasure/gems to buy food, so I figured I'd coli grind to get some food. Problem is, my coli team is too hungry to coli grind. So I'm in a bit of a predicament here lmao

If someone could take my coli team just to feed them and hand them back I would be VERY grateful! I'd really like to have my dragons fed so I can start gathering food again lol
1553523339647.png
sent a cr with a stack of each food, which hopefully should be enough? :)) if you didn't already, I'd click selective feeding in settings to make sure the coli team gets fed!
sent a cr with a stack of each food, which hopefully should be enough? :)) if you didn't already, I'd click selective feeding in settings to make sure the coli team gets fed!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
@dragondiva thank u sm! The team is fed and gone to grind!
@dragondiva thank u sm! The team is fed and gone to grind!
1553523339647.png