Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *a wild newbie appears*
Hi, there! I'm PunkinSpice; you can call me Punk or Punkin or Spice - whatever you prefer, just some variation of my username.

I'm genderfluid and will accept he/she/they pronouns, though I prefer the neutral "they" in most cases. I'm also demisexual and panromantic. My favorite pastime is listening to music, and I have very eclectic taste in not just music, but fashion and design as well.

I chose Water Flight because it just felt right. The fact that I joined on Pirate Day means I'm going to have to do some lore based around pirates! But I also love spooky themes, so maybe my clan can be a crew of undead treasure hunters or something.

My progenitors came out nice! And I think their color schemes are pretty compatible. Here are my plans for them:

Enola

Gilroy

If you read this far, thank you for your time! I'd appreciate any and all greetings you have to offer.
Hi, there! I'm PunkinSpice; you can call me Punk or Punkin or Spice - whatever you prefer, just some variation of my username.

I'm genderfluid and will accept he/she/they pronouns, though I prefer the neutral "they" in most cases. I'm also demisexual and panromantic. My favorite pastime is listening to music, and I have very eclectic taste in not just music, but fashion and design as well.

I chose Water Flight because it just felt right. The fact that I joined on Pirate Day means I'm going to have to do some lore based around pirates! But I also love spooky themes, so maybe my clan can be a crew of undead treasure hunters or something.

My progenitors came out nice! And I think their color schemes are pretty compatible. Here are my plans for them:

Enola

Gilroy

If you read this far, thank you for your time! I'd appreciate any and all greetings you have to offer.
Welcome to the game @PunkinSpice! This sounds like you have already a big plan in mind :) have fun creating your lore! i am going to send you one of my hatchlings, so you have a different dragon species to breed.

also if you need help, feel free to ask :)
Welcome to the game @PunkinSpice! This sounds like you have already a big plan in mind :) have fun creating your lore! i am going to send you one of my hatchlings, so you have a different dragon species to breed.

also if you need help, feel free to ask :)
@LadyDarkey
Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the dragon!
@LadyDarkey
Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the dragon!
@PunkinSpice Welcome to FR!! Sending some familiars to keep your dergs company. I also have wild taste in music. What's your favorite band?
@PunkinSpice Welcome to FR!! Sending some familiars to keep your dergs company. I also have wild taste in music. What's your favorite band?
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
@PunkinSpice

Welcome to FR!

Can I just say how much I adore your username?? It's so creative and cool :)
@PunkinSpice

Welcome to FR!

Can I just say how much I adore your username?? It's so creative and cool :)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@CitrusSeeds
Aw, thank you!

My favorite? That's a tough decision. A few bands/artists that immediately come to mind are Kimya Dawson, Virtual Riot, Beartooth, Weird Al, and Aesop Rock.

@iciclcle
That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you. ^^
@CitrusSeeds
Aw, thank you!

My favorite? That's a tough decision. A few bands/artists that immediately come to mind are Kimya Dawson, Virtual Riot, Beartooth, Weird Al, and Aesop Rock.

@iciclcle
That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you. ^^