Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! Looking for friends and tips haha
1 2
[quote name="InfernalFox22" date="2022-09-18 02:13:48" ] @SimplyCosmic man, your breeding pairs are so cool, persephone specially. Love the pastel aesthetic, and Eros and Thetis crimson and blue colors too! I got a similar dragon myself who's hatching eggs tomorrow! For the offer, check back on me when they hatch, lets see if my storage crisis is as bad as its now haha. Man, I gotta stop just buying dragons off the auction house. [/quote] AH YEAH Auction House is like a guilty pleasure at this point tbh, also as long as you name dragons before you exalt them i dont mind you exalting the ones you buy from me, anywho! i hope youre having a wonderful day Fox!
InfernalFox22 wrote on 2022-09-18 02:13:48:
@SimplyCosmic man, your breeding pairs are so cool, persephone specially. Love the pastel aesthetic, and Eros and Thetis crimson and blue colors too! I got a similar dragon myself who's hatching eggs tomorrow!

For the offer, check back on me when they hatch, lets see if my storage crisis is as bad as its now haha. Man, I gotta stop just buying dragons off the auction house.
AH YEAH
Auction House is like a guilty pleasure at this point tbh, also as long as you name dragons before you exalt them i dont mind you exalting the ones you buy from me, anywho! i hope youre having a wonderful day Fox!
atlas-astraea, it/its!
nls9mAp.png
@InfernalFox22
I don't mind at all. Would you like me to finish getting Moisey and Miltiades to level 10? One is level 7, the other is level 6.

I don't mind at all. I'll send you a crossroads.

Tysm for taking them! Now I can hatch my exalt nest. Let me know if you want any of them too!

Edit: I did forget to mention, I also prefer if you name the unnamed ones before exalting. Ty!
@InfernalFox22
I don't mind at all. Would you like me to finish getting Moisey and Miltiades to level 10? One is level 7, the other is level 6.

I don't mind at all. I'll send you a crossroads.

Tysm for taking them! Now I can hatch my exalt nest. Let me know if you want any of them too!

Edit: I did forget to mention, I also prefer if you name the unnamed ones before exalting. Ty!
pMyfYgE.png
@ArkhamInmate666 ofc! I rather not exalt unnamed dragons, it shows up on the registry haha. Take all the time you need
@ArkhamInmate666 ofc! I rather not exalt unnamed dragons, it shows up on the registry haha. Take all the time you need
1 2