Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help deciding accent for new G1 to lair
Hi everyone, I've not been too active lately so I thought to spice things up a bit with a G1 purchase. Now, normally I'm not too into the G1 market, much more fun to breed dergs, etc etc. But I'm trying something new! And I need your help to decide which accent fits this dragon more. His current option, (1) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42853423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/428535/42853423_350.png[/img][/url] or this proposed option, (2) [outfit=2045413] What are your thoughts?? ^-^
Hi everyone,

I've not been too active lately so I thought to spice things up a bit with a G1 purchase.
Now, normally I'm not too into the G1 market, much more fun to breed dergs, etc etc.

But I'm trying something new!

And I need your help to decide which accent fits this dragon more. His current option, (1)
42853423_350.png

or this proposed option,
(2)
Alt1

What are your thoughts?? ^-^
FkU0xOo.gif
^^
^^
FkU0xOo.gif
i like the brightness of the second one!
i like the brightness of the second one!
vintagefawn.png
Yeah maybe the first accent is a little dark
Yeah maybe the first accent is a little dark
FkU0xOo.gif
I like the first one
I like the first one

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
I prefer the first! Second makes his capsule seem really dark, and I think the first skin does a better job of balancing colors. The brown wing also matches the fest apparel better.
I prefer the first! Second makes his capsule seem really dark, and I think the first skin does a better job of balancing colors. The brown wing also matches the fest apparel better.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
The first one is really striking and pretty! Agree with the poster above me that the colors seem more balanced
The first one is really striking and pretty! Agree with the poster above me that the colors seem more balanced
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
the first one has such a peculiar look, i really like it!
the first one has such a peculiar look, i really like it!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
Ok! I’ll keep the first one for now. Thanks for your opinions everyone!
Ok! I’ll keep the first one for now. Thanks for your opinions everyone!
FkU0xOo.gif