Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worst mistake you have ever made on fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="sedge122" date="2022-09-13 21:56:12" ] [center]Same, my progens have unnamed offspring right at the top of their list (I think I even exalted some myself. [i]Unnamed[/i]. Ughghghfh) and it's discouraging me from wanting to keep my progens :'][/center] [/quote] it's not even the Unnamed I mind the most - at least it's capitalised. But someone named one of them "uwuowouwu" and it's right there where I have to look at it forever.
sedge122 wrote on 2022-09-13 21:56:12:
Same, my progens have unnamed offspring right at the top of their list (I think I even exalted some myself. Unnamed. Ughghghfh) and it's discouraging me from wanting to keep my progens :']

it's not even the Unnamed I mind the most - at least it's capitalised. But someone named one of them "uwuowouwu" and it's right there where I have to look at it forever.
hatched a steel/steel/peridot and sold waaay too low :')
hatched a steel/steel/peridot and sold waaay too low :')
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
My biggest regret honestly is selling my progen's second kiddo-and the final hatch from their first nest. I have some of her children as apart of lore, and I find that had I kept her she could've had so much lore written very easily and now I write lore around her absence.

I 100% sold her for a raised fodder price during a Dom battle and every day since I have regretted it. Especially more since I have realized that regening dragons is something you can do.

a second regret is exalting my first gen 1s - especially Raspberry who had very matchy colors.
My biggest regret honestly is selling my progen's second kiddo-and the final hatch from their first nest. I have some of her children as apart of lore, and I find that had I kept her she could've had so much lore written very easily and now I write lore around her absence.

I 100% sold her for a raised fodder price during a Dom battle and every day since I have regretted it. Especially more since I have realized that regening dragons is something you can do.

a second regret is exalting my first gen 1s - especially Raspberry who had very matchy colors.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[quote name="kingaries" date="2022-09-13 15:58:04" ] my story still makes me squirm i bought a star/con wildclaw for a fandragon back last december and... let these pms speak for themselves [img]https://i.imgur.com/OgmwIcj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SmNTg6v.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74712985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747130/74712985_350.png[/img][/url] here's the dragon in question i do like her, i deeply regret what HAPPENED to her of course, and now every time i look at her i am reminded of my shame. but i like her. [/quote] What a wild ride, lol. I enjoy reading stories like these, people make mistakes and it's honestly amusing and makes you feel less bad about the mistakes you make when you hear someone share theirs.
kingaries wrote on 2022-09-13 15:58:04:
my story still makes me squirm

i bought a star/con wildclaw for a fandragon back last december and... let these pms speak for themselves

OgmwIcj.png

SmNTg6v.png

74712985_350.png
here's the dragon in question

i do like her, i deeply regret what HAPPENED to her of course, and now every time i look at her i am reminded of my shame. but i like her.
What a wild ride, lol. I enjoy reading stories like these, people make mistakes and it's honestly amusing and makes you feel less bad about the mistakes you make when you hear someone share theirs.
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="TheHunterZ" date="2022-09-16 03:21:25" ] [quote name="kingaries" date="2022-09-13 15:58:04" ] my story still makes me squirm i bought a star/con wildclaw for a fandragon back last december and... let these pms speak for themselves [img]https://i.imgur.com/OgmwIcj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SmNTg6v.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74712985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747130/74712985_350.png[/img][/url] here's the dragon in question i do like her, i deeply regret what HAPPENED to her of course, and now every time i look at her i am reminded of my shame. but i like her. [/quote] What a wild ride, lol. I enjoy reading stories like these, people make mistakes and it's honestly amusing and makes you feel less bad about the mistakes you make when you hear someone share theirs. [/quote] [font=Candara]Ouf, I've done nearly this exact thing and then just... sold the dragon for fodder prices because I wanted to forget that chapter of my life. The feeling of embarrassment was real.
TheHunterZ wrote on 2022-09-16 03:21:25:
kingaries wrote on 2022-09-13 15:58:04:
my story still makes me squirm

i bought a star/con wildclaw for a fandragon back last december and... let these pms speak for themselves

OgmwIcj.png

SmNTg6v.png

74712985_350.png
here's the dragon in question

i do like her, i deeply regret what HAPPENED to her of course, and now every time i look at her i am reminded of my shame. but i like her.
What a wild ride, lol. I enjoy reading stories like these, people make mistakes and it's honestly amusing and makes you feel less bad about the mistakes you make when you hear someone share theirs.

Ouf, I've done nearly this exact thing and then just... sold the dragon for fodder prices because I wanted to forget that chapter of my life. The feeling of embarrassment was real.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
skipping a decent scatter on my first (and last) scatterquest. scattered an okay xyz obelisk and then ended up having to do about a dozen more scatters because every single scatter after that was horrible [emoji=skydancer deadpan size=1]
skipping a decent scatter on my first (and last) scatterquest. scattered an okay xyz obelisk and then ended up having to do about a dozen more scatters because every single scatter after that was horrible
kai

iuEBSJ3.png7ntZZGM.pngpZJYyk4.png
hZipXGO.pngwh3Tiip.pngcZOnhJ9.pngn17QGji.png
So a couple of years ago I decided I was going to quit FR. Well, get rid of like 90% of my dragons and stuff so I wouldn't be tempted to come back. I'm honestly missing a few of them. So far, I found a couple and at least they're still unexalted. The bios I wrote are still chilling in their bios which is fun.

I'm just curious about what happened to one G1 I had, but I can't remember any of the colors at the moment, except I think the tert was Pearl. I just remember I scattered the eyes and it was Primal and it went well with the whole dragon. Also that I hatched it on my mom's birthday.

I'm still trying to figure out how my account is like 7 years old though, and I honestly feel more nostalgia for old dragons.
So a couple of years ago I decided I was going to quit FR. Well, get rid of like 90% of my dragons and stuff so I wouldn't be tempted to come back. I'm honestly missing a few of them. So far, I found a couple and at least they're still unexalted. The bios I wrote are still chilling in their bios which is fun.

I'm just curious about what happened to one G1 I had, but I can't remember any of the colors at the moment, except I think the tert was Pearl. I just remember I scattered the eyes and it was Primal and it went well with the whole dragon. Also that I hatched it on my mom's birthday.

I'm still trying to figure out how my account is like 7 years old though, and I honestly feel more nostalgia for old dragons.
dlJsEIj.png
taking long breaks for many years and missing a bunch of cool fest items. i didn't miss out on light halos though! i just gave away my only one :/

also exalting my progens' first kids when i came back from another hiatus. they had actually been in my lair for awhile before i exalted them. yes they were very ugly but i loved them! i can at least thank past me for actually naming all of my progens' offspring.
taking long breaks for many years and missing a bunch of cool fest items. i didn't miss out on light halos though! i just gave away my only one :/

also exalting my progens' first kids when i came back from another hiatus. they had actually been in my lair for awhile before i exalted them. yes they were very ugly but i loved them! i can at least thank past me for actually naming all of my progens' offspring.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
starting a scatterquest
starting a scatterquest
starting off as a Gen1 lair because that's what a lot of people were talking about when i first heard of FR

not doing fodder breeding for my first year.
because the 'choosing to make these two sapient creatures reproduce' bit is uncomfortable to my brain.

but. it's free money.
starting off as a Gen1 lair because that's what a lot of people were talking about when i first heard of FR

not doing fodder breeding for my first year.
because the 'choosing to make these two sapient creatures reproduce' bit is uncomfortable to my brain.

but. it's free money.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1 2 3 4 5 6