Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Old Festival [W] Recent Festival
1 2
I took a hiatus, and we all known Flight Rising is a collector's nightmare. I need to fill in the festival holes that I missed for my bestiary and wardrobe. I know AH prices can fluctuate, so if you want to make an argument for a different price, go ahead. I only looked at treasure listings. [center]Here is a list of what I am offering ----- [columns] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] [nextcol] [item=wavebreak snarler] [nextcol] [item=molten marauder] [nextcol] [item=insubstantial illusionist] [/columns] [columns] [item=enduring goblin] [nextcol] [item=crumbling goblin] [nextcol] [item=spirit of light] [nextcol] [item=spirit of lightning] [/columns] [columns] [item=miniature sornieth globe] [nextcol] [item=shining cancer] [nextcol] [item=crackling leo] [/columns] ----- [columns] [item=starseer's emblem] [nextcol] [item=illuminated crown] [nextcol] [item=bluffclamber belongings] [/columns] [columns] [item=daybreak decorations] [nextcol] [item=voltvolley implements] [/columns] ----- [skin=11209][skin=14678][skin=15887][skin=16386][skin=17004][skin=17011][skin=17012][skin=17485][skin=21142][skin=21578][skin=21991][skin=22939][skin=23311][skin=23595][skin=35020] ----- Here is a list of what I am looking for [columns] [item=marble lightweaver] [columns] [item=cinnabar plaguebringer] [nextcol] [item=cerussite icewarden] [nextcol] [item=agate shadowbinder] [/columns] [columns] [item=larimar tidelord] [nextcol] [item=malachite gladekeeper] [/columns] ----- [columns] [item=light's charm] [nextcol] [item=lightning's charm] [nextcol] [item=fire's charm] [nextcol] [item=arcane's charm] [/columns] [columns] [item=plague's charm] [nextcol] [item=earth's charm] [nextcol] [item=ice's charm] [nextcol] [item=wind's charm] [/columns] [columns] [item=water's charm] [nextcol] [item=nature's charm] [/columns] ----- [columns] [item=lustrous mantle] [nextcol] [item=trailing storm] [nextcol] [item=bewitching bangles] [/columns] [columns] [nextcol] [item=fossil facsimile] [nextcol] [item=rimeplate] [nextcol] [item=marshlurker's drape] [/columns] [columns] [item=mistral mantle] [/columns] ----- [columns] [item=burning virgo] [nextcol] [item=enchanted libra] [nextcol] [item=spoiling Scorpio] [nextcol] [item=unyielding Sagittarius] [/columns] [columns] [item=wandering aquarius] [/columns] ----- [columns] [nextcol] [item=willowmane deerling] [nextcol] [item=bookworm] [/columns] You can also offer festival guardian skins/accents, but I am more interested in familiars and apparel. Reply here and let's see if we can work out a deal. :)
I took a hiatus, and we all known Flight Rising is a collector's nightmare. I need to fill in the festival holes that I missed for my bestiary and wardrobe. I know AH prices can fluctuate, so if you want to make an argument for a different price, go ahead. I only looked at treasure listings.
Here is a list of what I am offering
Murktooth Bramblekeep
Wavebreak Snarler
Molten Marauder
Insubstantial Illusionist
Enduring Goblin
Crumbling Goblin
Spirit of Light
Spirit of Lightning
Miniature Sornieth Globe
Shining Cancer
Crackling Leo

Starseer's Emblem
Illuminated Crown
Bluffclamber Belongings
Daybreak Decorations
Voltvolley Implements

Here is a list of what I am looking for
Marble Lightweaver
Cinnabar Plaguebringer
Cerussite Icewarden
Agate Shadowbinder
Larimar Tidelord
Malachite Gladekeeper

Light's Charm
Lightning's Charm
Fire's Charm
Arcane's Charm
Plague's Charm
Earth's Charm
Ice's Charm
Wind's Charm
Water's Charm
Nature's Charm

Lustrous Mantle
Trailing Storm
Bewitching Bangles
Fossil Facsimile
Rimeplate
Marshlurker's Drape
Mistral Mantle

Burning Virgo
Enchanted Libra
Spoiling Scorpio
Unyielding Sagittarius
Wandering Aquarius

Willowmane Deerling
Bookworm

You can also offer festival guardian skins/accents, but I am more interested in familiars and apparel. Reply here and let's see if we can work out a deal. :)
@Erayidil just to let you know you should probably look at LAH gem prices on quite a few things you are asking for. Many cost about half of your listed treasure prices in gems (assuming a 1:1000t conversion ratio which seems to be the current standard). For example - the sprouting gemini which you might trade 200kt of stuff for is going for around 70 gems right now. The shadow, water and nature statue familiars are all about half as well.

On your side - the bears are also about half of what you're pricing them in gems, but the others are fairly evenly matched in gems/treasure AH pricing. Of course feel free to disregard me but I don't want you to get caught out :)
@Erayidil just to let you know you should probably look at LAH gem prices on quite a few things you are asking for. Many cost about half of your listed treasure prices in gems (assuming a 1:1000t conversion ratio which seems to be the current standard). For example - the sprouting gemini which you might trade 200kt of stuff for is going for around 70 gems right now. The shadow, water and nature statue familiars are all about half as well.

On your side - the bears are also about half of what you're pricing them in gems, but the others are fairly evenly matched in gems/treasure AH pricing. Of course feel free to disregard me but I don't want you to get caught out :)
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@littlebickle
Wow, I didn't realize the gem and treasure prices were so far off. Thanks for the advice and current ratio, I will edit.
@littlebickle
Wow, I didn't realize the gem and treasure prices were so far off. Thanks for the advice and current ratio, I will edit.
@Erayidil no problem! And the AH is a tricky beast - I think some things are often priced a bit lower in gems to try and encourage people to give them up over freely accessible treasure, but considering you're just looking for 1:1 trades it just seemed a little bit unbalanced. Good luck!
@Erayidil no problem! And the AH is a tricky beast - I think some things are often priced a bit lower in gems to try and encourage people to give them up over freely accessible treasure, but considering you're just looking for 1:1 trades it just seemed a little bit unbalanced. Good luck!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif FR +8egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Erayidil
Bring The Eclipse Skin and Daybreak Decorations for my Marshlurker's Drape and Agate Shadowbinder? I have an Imperial F that I'm trying to make a light rep out of!
@Erayidil
Bring The Eclipse Skin and Daybreak Decorations for my Marshlurker's Drape and Agate Shadowbinder? I have an Imperial F that I'm trying to make a light rep out of!
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
@Arsenet5
Correct me if I'm wrong, but lowest auction house prices are: (with 1g:1,000t)
Bring the Eclipse: 100 gems
Daybreak Decorations: 100 gems
Marshlurker's Drape: 45 gems
Agate Shadowbinder:45 gems

Could you throw in a little more? Gems/treasure or items?
@Arsenet5
Correct me if I'm wrong, but lowest auction house prices are: (with 1g:1,000t)
Bring the Eclipse: 100 gems
Daybreak Decorations: 100 gems
Marshlurker's Drape: 45 gems
Agate Shadowbinder:45 gems

Could you throw in a little more? Gems/treasure or items?
@Erayidil

Hello! Could I get the luminous halo in exchange for:

-3x current catch
-Disappearing Pisces
-Dripcave deputy
-Flowing Taurus
-Roaming Aries
-Sprouting Gemini
-Proto Wings
-Incense Mantle
-Chalcedony Arcanist
-Sandstone Stormcatcher
-Granite Earthshaker
-Porphyry Flamecaller
And the remainder in pure gems?
@Erayidil

Hello! Could I get the luminous halo in exchange for:

-3x current catch
-Disappearing Pisces
-Dripcave deputy
-Flowing Taurus
-Roaming Aries
-Sprouting Gemini
-Proto Wings
-Incense Mantle
-Chalcedony Arcanist
-Sandstone Stormcatcher
-Granite Earthshaker
-Porphyry Flamecaller
And the remainder in pure gems?
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@WolfByte
If my math is right, that would be about 630 gems? That would be fine by me. Would you be willing to set up a CR?
@WolfByte
If my math is right, that would be about 630 gems? That would be fine by me. Would you be willing to set up a CR?
Sure!
Sure!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@Erayidil

Actually, could I add in another disappearing Pisces and flowing Taurus, bringing the pure gems down to 381g?

Edit: (The current prices are 180g and 69g respectively)
@Erayidil

Actually, could I add in another disappearing Pisces and flowing Taurus, bringing the pure gems down to 381g?

Edit: (The current prices are 180g and 69g respectively)
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
1 2