Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | giving dragons multiple outfits
1 2 3 4 5 6
Absolute support! (Please Flight Rising I love Dressing Dragons)
Absolute support! (Please Flight Rising I love Dressing Dragons)
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
Support! I'd absolutely love something like this, would definitely make more casual outfits for my warrior and guard dragons! And alternative outfits in general too!!!
Support! I'd absolutely love something like this, would definitely make more casual outfits for my warrior and guard dragons! And alternative outfits in general too!!!
nudX0O8.png330365_5de992332e74dff5_I.gif
Support.
I'm not a huge apparel user, but I'd like this in particular for a couple dragons who have (or will have eventually) silhouette scrolls.

I'd love to be able to set them up with different outfits and particularly skins for both poses. I'm not sure if that's intended or possible with this suggestion but if that could be workable I'd absolutely use it and would even be more likely to buy a second accent/skin for their alternate pose, currently I tend to just pick whichever pose I either like better or have an accent for. Even if we can't add skins being able to create a male and female outfit based on which apparel suits that pose would be so helpful.
Support.
I'm not a huge apparel user, but I'd like this in particular for a couple dragons who have (or will have eventually) silhouette scrolls.

I'd love to be able to set them up with different outfits and particularly skins for both poses. I'm not sure if that's intended or possible with this suggestion but if that could be workable I'd absolutely use it and would even be more likely to buy a second accent/skin for their alternate pose, currently I tend to just pick whichever pose I either like better or have an accent for. Even if we can't add skins being able to create a male and female outfit based on which apparel suits that pose would be so helpful.
Omg yeeees
Omg yeeees
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Support! For now I use the Dressing Room to save all my potential outfits, but it would be grand to have some extra outfit slots actually on the dragon editor.
Support! For now I use the Dressing Room to save all my potential outfits, but it would be grand to have some extra outfit slots actually on the dragon editor.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Big support! I'd never considered multiple looks for dragons before but I'd love the option. Even just one alternate outfit would be great for the Lore™
Big support! I'd never considered multiple looks for dragons before but I'd love the option. Even just one alternate outfit would be great for the Lore™
PMgoMMG.jpg
Love that mockup! I don't think I've ever seen someone suggest it before but this sounds like a really neat featur and could introduce a lot more options when it comes to dressing up your lizards. Support!
Love that mockup! I don't think I've ever seen someone suggest it before but this sounds like a really neat featur and could introduce a lot more options when it comes to dressing up your lizards. Support!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
Support.
Support.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Support! This would be super cool to have.
Support! This would be super cool to have.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Support! The apparel is one of my favorite features of the site and I spend so much time designing outfits for my dragons in the dressing room and on the dragons themselves. I get very torn when wanting to try a new outfit on an old dragon, as I too become attached to their looks.
Being able to import directly from the dressing room would be fantastic as well, as you can export an outfit there already. Perhaps it could just import what pieces you have already in your hoard while notifying you which items were not in your possession and not equipped while imported?
Skins, however, I think just one per dragon and all outfits would be the best option, perhaps with a choice for it not to display on one of the alternate outfits? Or maybe a second skin slot could be bought with gems....
Anyways, those are some of my thoughts and I think this idea has a lot of potential and I would love to have multiple outfits for my dragons to wear!!
Support! The apparel is one of my favorite features of the site and I spend so much time designing outfits for my dragons in the dressing room and on the dragons themselves. I get very torn when wanting to try a new outfit on an old dragon, as I too become attached to their looks.
Being able to import directly from the dressing room would be fantastic as well, as you can export an outfit there already. Perhaps it could just import what pieces you have already in your hoard while notifying you which items were not in your possession and not equipped while imported?
Skins, however, I think just one per dragon and all outfits would be the best option, perhaps with a choice for it not to display on one of the alternate outfits? Or maybe a second skin slot could be bought with gems....
Anyways, those are some of my thoughts and I think this idea has a lot of potential and I would love to have multiple outfits for my dragons to wear!!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
1 2 3 4 5 6