Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSE/USD] Meese's Parlour of Wonders
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53
@meese
oh i'm glad!!!
i definitely think something a little more restrained--so sad/stressed. that kind of pained look, almost?? lore-wise he's supposed to be carrying a Lot of emotional baggage around ;w;
@meese
oh i'm glad!!!
i definitely think something a little more restrained--so sad/stressed. that kind of pained look, almost?? lore-wise he's supposed to be carrying a Lot of emotional baggage around ;w;
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563653353444474882/1013036258873835580/IMG_3680.png[/img] Finished your com! I hope I got things right! I realised a bit later I made a change because I was going off the accent for some of the apparel on the neck and gave him the gold necklace from that instead of covering it completely with the green wraps. Let me know if you want me to get rid of it! ---- [b]Artist[/b]: Macabrecabra [b]Request[/b]: A little Inkwell dragon of Mavis! I'd like Marva's inkwell as the base! For the two apparel slots the hat and the gossamer collar will do. +another 100 for her skin! [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17980353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/179804/17980353_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: From my understanding that'll be 450 levels? I don't know what the levels will be like, since I'm gonna be paying you with dragons I get from my own coms! [b]Other info[/b]: if you feel like the composition ends up being too pink, please use the scholar base!

IMG_3680.png

Finished your com! I hope I got things right! I realised a bit later I made a change because I was going off the accent for some of the apparel on the neck and gave him the gold necklace from that instead of covering it completely with the green wraps. Let me know if you want me to get rid of it!

----

Artist: Macabrecabra
Request: A little Inkwell dragon of Mavis! I'd like Marva's inkwell as the base! For the two apparel slots the hat and the gossamer collar will do. +another 100 for her skin!
Reference(s): 17980353_350.png
Payment: From my understanding that'll be 450 levels? I don't know what the levels will be like, since I'm gonna be paying you with dragons I get from my own coms!
Other info: if you feel like the composition ends up being too pink, please use the scholar base!
iK0jgh4.png
@meese
OH. MY GOSH.
NO HE'S JUST FINE WITH THE ACCENT COLLAR OVERTOP IT LOOKS AWESOME WITH THE SERAPH NECKLACE.

seriously thank you SO MUCH
he's so pretty ;;;;;;;
@meese
OH. MY GOSH.
NO HE'S JUST FINE WITH THE ACCENT COLLAR OVERTOP IT LOOKS AWESOME WITH THE SERAPH NECKLACE.

seriously thank you SO MUCH
he's so pretty ;;;;;;;
@Cantrip
Super happy that you like it!! <3 I'm glad it worked out with the collar after all! The Seraph necklace was actually pretty fun to draw! The only thing I had an issue with is figuring out the accent at the bottom of the cheek.

Let me know if you need my paypal email!
@Cantrip
Super happy that you like it!! <3 I'm glad it worked out with the collar after all! The Seraph necklace was actually pretty fun to draw! The only thing I had an issue with is figuring out the accent at the bottom of the cheek.

Let me know if you need my paypal email!
iK0jgh4.png
@ meese
ahhhhhh yeah that plate is a lil weird QwQ but he came out SO GOOD IM--
send along your paypal, yes!!!
@ meese
ahhhhhh yeah that plate is a lil weird QwQ but he came out SO GOOD IM--
send along your paypal, yes!!!
@Cantrip <3 <3

My paypal email is smitirisart@gmail.com!
@Cantrip <3 <3

My paypal email is smitirisart@gmail.com!
iK0jgh4.png
@meese
payment sent! =w=
you rock!!!
@meese
payment sent! =w=
you rock!!!
@Cantrip Thank you for commissioning me!
@Cantrip Thank you for commissioning me!
iK0jgh4.png
Up you go!
Up you go!
iK0jgh4.png
Friendly bomp~
You have such a gorgeous art style! +u+
Friendly bomp~
You have such a gorgeous art style! +u+
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53