Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Custom progens? When did that happen?
Hello, I just found out about custom progens & I was wondering when that was implemented? I returned to flight rising after a looooong hiatus & don't remember creating my first progen & feel like I might have missed out on the only semi-custom dragon in game. Maybe I'm wrong & I just don't remember because it was so long ago, my progens were both such weird & random colors I can't imagine I created either of them.
Hello, I just found out about custom progens & I was wondering when that was implemented? I returned to flight rising after a looooong hiatus & don't remember creating my first progen & feel like I might have missed out on the only semi-custom dragon in game. Maybe I'm wrong & I just don't remember because it was so long ago, my progens were both such weird & random colors I can't imagine I created either of them.
Hawkeyyee_FR_bounce.gif
@BrookylneFae Custom progens have been a thing since the site started. It's part of the account creation process. Temple is your custom progen.
@BrookylneFae Custom progens have been a thing since the site started. It's part of the account creation process. Temple is your custom progen.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin oh gosh, I must just not have remembered afterall. TYSM for clearing that up! I feel quite silly now.
@Lonin oh gosh, I must just not have remembered afterall. TYSM for clearing that up! I feel quite silly now.
Hawkeyyee_FR_bounce.gif
I still remember it being a thing when I joined back in... 2014 and having a clear memory of agonising over the colour choices for my progen. But I wouldn't have picked the colours for the first dragon that winged in to join it so maybe that's why the colours seem unfamiliar to you?

(Ironically it looks like we must have both joined in the same early open registration window, isn't it funny what memory recalls after so long)
I still remember it being a thing when I joined back in... 2014 and having a clear memory of agonising over the colour choices for my progen. But I wouldn't have picked the colours for the first dragon that winged in to join it so maybe that's why the colours seem unfamiliar to you?

(Ironically it looks like we must have both joined in the same early open registration window, isn't it funny what memory recalls after so long)