Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | mediocre traditional art doodles! [t/g]
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Finished commission for @Christialomotaki ! (You don't have to respond to this <3) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889370007207805041/1001310702935478322/Screenshot_20220725-2209232.png[/img]
Finished commission for @Christialomotaki ! (You don't have to respond to this <3)

Screenshot_20220725-2209232.png
Untitled1387_20220718224515.png acecatcher.png
fr time + 3
bnaSbHl.png
6YtLZau.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ms8zPwX.png
GW180jv.png
Untitled1398_20220722194955.png
@surfspooky Yooo, I love that you'll draw mechs! I admit I'm torn on who to request since [s]I'm running low on currency and[/s] I have a lot of chars I'd love to see. I'll leave a few options and you can choose what you'd prefer (so I won't be using all of the form here)~ I actually left off a chunk of the list, but if you also draw fandoms, I'd love to come back when I get more currency to use~ Username: Namulord Characters: (long list, sorry!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hqo6jNK.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/vp7J3Rb.png[/img] Xero and Destructo are married. They love to share dances and meals together, as well as just lounging on the same couch. When with Destructo, Xero's expressions are way more chill and romantic, so his eyebrows wouldn't look so menacing. I have some examples of these expressions on his dragon profile (first tab in my lair, but lower down on his profile; The first ones don't count as they're concept art and with another character, or you can also go to Destructo's dragon and find them there since I put the art on both, lol). If together, they can be drawn as spicy as you want, provided it's in your comfort zone and abides by FR rules. [b]Personalities + Ideas for them alone:[/b] [b]Xero:[/b] He enjoys scraping his claws against things and crushing other kingdoms under his boots. He is the God of Darkness and his powers give him the ability to grow taller than a skyscraper. He's most likely seen smirking as he is always taking over new worlds; When he does this, he's basically grinning and flashing his inner fangs. He thinks very highly of himself due to his immunity against mortal attacks. [b]Ideas:[/b] Seeing him scraping his claws against something, or sitting in a dark throne looking smug/confident would be awesome. [b]Destructo:[/b] Despite being in a kingdom of darkness and married to the cold and cruel Dark Lord, Destructo is rather calm, kind, and classy. He's even been called timid by the mechanical army he once controlled (he still has control over them, but basically handed them over to someone else) due his disliking toward fighting. He was originally a superweapon and soldier, but after confessing his feelings to Xero, was given the opportunity to remain by his side instead. He also cares deeply about his looks - partially due to being married to Xero, but also, he wants to be prepared for any fancy occasion. [b]Ideas:[/b] He's normally seen laying on a couch, getting his hair fluffed and his claws polished, but also enjoys practicing his dance moves. He's very graceful and surprisingly skilled with dancing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qaxYtEA.png[/img] Xac, the most brutal Commander anyone could ever meet. Hotheaded, strict, and a huge perfectionist, everything has to be done by his high standards and if they're not, there's a huge punishment waiting. Xac is the new leader of Xero's army, given the position after showing his worth and gaining his first promotion. Destructo was more than pleased to give him control, but also still warned him that despite this, Destructo was still the superior leader, and could take back the army whenever he wanted. Xac sees himself as a weaker version of Xero - Not a god, but with incredible power. He proves his point every time he goes into battle, conquering entire worlds with hardly any problems and returning without a scratch. He also intimidates others by scraping his claws against things, especially before entering a battle. He also motivates his army by eating and sleeping in front of them as they work. However, he will know when they're not doing their job due to his keen senses. [b]Ideas:[/b] Definitely him scraping his claws against something as he enters a battlefield. Or he can be sitting in a metal throne, or looking at a hologram as he analyzes his next move. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lkM3NEV.png[/img] Dark Xac, AKA: Xac's Inner Demon. While he normally remains in Xac's mind, he is able to reveal himself when the situation demands it. Other times, he likes to play with Xac's emotions and shows himself just for amusement or just wanders the world they live in, since no one else is affected by his presence. However, someone may panic if he's nearby; When he walks, his claws scrape the ground, and they can be heard despite not being visible to anyone but Xac. His claws also leave red sparks and they - along with left over scratches - can be seen by anyone. If he's in Xac's mind or wandering alone, he would always be in Shadow Form. Unlike Xac, Dark Xac despises the usage of swear words and vulgar language, and if used against him, he'll actually be tempted to let Xac "cool down" before engaging further -- And he'll tell this straight to Xac's face. A demon's gotta have his priorities. :P Dark Xac can be in the same pic as Xac. However, Xac sees him as a threat and they'll never be in a positive scene. Sometimes, Dark Xac may hold Xac close to himself, but in reality, he's trying to take over his mind and is thus holding him in place so he can't move, and his claws would be vanishing into his armor, or scraping it as Xac tries to fight back. [b]Ideas:[/b] Him walking along a dark pathway would be perfect, or him standing against something with one hand against it as he challenges Xac to come get him. He may also be seen sitting in a throne-shaped shadow, awaiting his next move. Also, please note that the world they live in is covered in darkness, so there would not be any light colors in his pics in particular. Think colors such as red, gray, silver, and black. Maybe hints of dark purple. [b]NOTE:[/b] If Xero, Xac, or Dark Xac is done, please avoid using a lot of blood, or if you add blood, please have a version without. If given permission, I'd like to post the pieces offsite as well, and one site is a petsite where Xero and Xac are hosted. That site has strict rules against blood and such. If you don't want them posted offsite, then go ahead and add a little if you want, but not too much so I don't get in trouble with FR staff (and because I can get a little squeamish around blood, especially if it's realistic). If the couple is done together, draw them however, since I'm wary of posting most couple art on the pet site anyway, lol. If anything, they'll be going on my Neocities page, where I post every piece I got permission to post. I ALWAYS give credit. Payment type/amount: (am too nervous to say it in case of offending anyone *cries in budget*) [i]gems[/i] Any more details?: They're all up in the text wall, LOL...(I have my own form ready to copy/paste) I also just pasted the same things, but they can apply for busts as well.
@surfspooky
Yooo, I love that you'll draw mechs!

I admit I'm torn on who to request since I'm running low on currency and I have a lot of chars I'd love to see.
I'll leave a few options and you can choose what you'd prefer (so I won't be using all of the form here)~ I actually left off a chunk of the list, but if you also draw fandoms, I'd love to come back when I get more currency to use~

Username: Namulord
Characters: (long list, sorry!)

Hqo6jNK.png
vp7J3Rb.png
Xero and Destructo are married. They love to share dances and meals together, as well as just lounging on the same couch.
When with Destructo, Xero's expressions are way more chill and romantic, so his eyebrows wouldn't look so menacing. I have some examples of these expressions on his dragon profile (first tab in my lair, but lower down on his profile; The first ones don't count as they're concept art and with another character, or you can also go to Destructo's dragon and find them there since I put the art on both, lol).

If together, they can be drawn as spicy as you want, provided it's in your comfort zone and abides by FR rules.

Personalities + Ideas for them alone:

Xero: He enjoys scraping his claws against things and crushing other kingdoms under his boots. He is the God of Darkness and his powers give him the ability to grow taller than a skyscraper. He's most likely seen smirking as he is always taking over new worlds; When he does this, he's basically grinning and flashing his inner fangs. He thinks very highly of himself due to his immunity against mortal attacks.

Ideas: Seeing him scraping his claws against something, or sitting in a dark throne looking smug/confident would be awesome.

Destructo: Despite being in a kingdom of darkness and married to the cold and cruel Dark Lord, Destructo is rather calm, kind, and classy. He's even been called timid by the mechanical army he once controlled (he still has control over them, but basically handed them over to someone else) due his disliking toward fighting. He was originally a superweapon and soldier, but after confessing his feelings to Xero, was given the opportunity to remain by his side instead.

He also cares deeply about his looks - partially due to being married to Xero, but also, he wants to be prepared for any fancy occasion.

Ideas: He's normally seen laying on a couch, getting his hair fluffed and his claws polished, but also enjoys practicing his dance moves. He's very graceful and surprisingly skilled with dancing.

qaxYtEA.png
Xac, the most brutal Commander anyone could ever meet. Hotheaded, strict, and a huge perfectionist, everything has to be done by his high standards and if they're not, there's a huge punishment waiting.

Xac is the new leader of Xero's army, given the position after showing his worth and gaining his first promotion. Destructo was more than pleased to give him control, but also still warned him that despite this, Destructo was still the superior leader, and could take back the army whenever he wanted.

Xac sees himself as a weaker version of Xero - Not a god, but with incredible power. He proves his point every time he goes into battle, conquering entire worlds with hardly any problems and returning without a scratch. He also intimidates others by scraping his claws against things, especially before entering a battle.

He also motivates his army by eating and sleeping in front of them as they work. However, he will know when they're not doing their job due to his keen senses.

Ideas: Definitely him scraping his claws against something as he enters a battlefield. Or he can be sitting in a metal throne, or looking at a hologram as he analyzes his next move.

lkM3NEV.png
Dark Xac, AKA: Xac's Inner Demon. While he normally remains in Xac's mind, he is able to reveal himself when the situation demands it. Other times, he likes to play with Xac's emotions and shows himself just for amusement or just wanders the world they live in, since no one else is affected by his presence.

However, someone may panic if he's nearby; When he walks, his claws scrape the ground, and they can be heard despite not being visible to anyone but Xac. His claws also leave red sparks and they - along with left over scratches - can be seen by anyone. If he's in Xac's mind or wandering alone, he would always be in Shadow Form.

Unlike Xac, Dark Xac despises the usage of swear words and vulgar language, and if used against him, he'll actually be tempted to let Xac "cool down" before engaging further -- And he'll tell this straight to Xac's face. A demon's gotta have his priorities. :P

Dark Xac can be in the same pic as Xac. However, Xac sees him as a threat and they'll never be in a positive scene. Sometimes, Dark Xac may hold Xac close to himself, but in reality, he's trying to take over his mind and is thus holding him in place so he can't move, and his claws would be vanishing into his armor, or scraping it as Xac tries to fight back.

Ideas: Him walking along a dark pathway would be perfect, or him standing against something with one hand against it as he challenges Xac to come get him. He may also be seen sitting in a throne-shaped shadow, awaiting his next move. Also, please note that the world they live in is covered in darkness, so there would not be any light colors in his pics in particular. Think colors such as red, gray, silver, and black. Maybe hints of dark purple.

NOTE: If Xero, Xac, or Dark Xac is done, please avoid using a lot of blood, or if you add blood, please have a version without. If given permission, I'd like to post the pieces offsite as well, and one site is a petsite where Xero and Xac are hosted. That site has strict rules against blood and such. If you don't want them posted offsite, then go ahead and add a little if you want, but not too much so I don't get in trouble with FR staff (and because I can get a little squeamish around blood, especially if it's realistic).

If the couple is done together, draw them however, since I'm wary of posting most couple art on the pet site anyway, lol. If anything, they'll be going on my Neocities page, where I post every piece I got permission to post. I ALWAYS give credit.

Payment type/amount: (am too nervous to say it in case of offending anyone *cries in budget*) gems
Any more details?: They're all up in the text wall, LOL...(I have my own form ready to copy/paste) I also just pasted the same things, but they can apply for busts as well.
Sure thing @Namulord I can take a shot at one of those, and yes I do do fandoms! Fanart is one of the things I'm best at :]

You can pay whenever and I'll get started on your commission.
Sure thing @Namulord I can take a shot at one of those, and yes I do do fandoms! Fanart is one of the things I'm best at :]

You can pay whenever and I'll get started on your commission.
fr time + 3
bnaSbHl.png
6YtLZau.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ms8zPwX.png
GW180jv.png
Awesome! I will have to come back with more in the future!

Feel free to do anyone who suits ya~ Xero and Destructo are preferred together, though.
Awesome! I will have to come back with more in the future!

Feel free to do anyone who suits ya~ Xero and Destructo are preferred together, though.
Hey hey there @Namulord! Here's your commission! I'm sorry he's without Xero, I was halfway done when I read your comment about that :( If you'd like me to I can always draw another one with them together. :] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889370007207805041/1001599295918714921/Screenshot_20220726-1716402.png[/img]
Hey hey there @Namulord! Here's your commission!
I'm sorry he's without Xero, I was halfway done when I read your comment about that :( If you'd like me to I can always draw another one with them together. :]

Screenshot_20220726-1716402.png
fr time + 3
bnaSbHl.png
6YtLZau.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ms8zPwX.png
GW180jv.png
Aw, I love him! Such a handsome face! Thanks a bunch~
although red is his angry eye color, haha. I don't think he's meant to be angry here~ :P

You can do another if you want~ I wasn't online when you got back to me so that's my bad. :3
Aw, I love him! Such a handsome face! Thanks a bunch~
although red is his angry eye color, haha. I don't think he's meant to be angry here~ :P

You can do another if you want~ I wasn't online when you got back to me so that's my bad. :3
It's supposed to be pink! Haha! I realize it looks redder on camera than in person, oops!

Thank you! I'm so glad you like him! I'm happy you commissioned me :]!
It's supposed to be pink! Haha! I realize it looks redder on camera than in person, oops!

Thank you! I'm so glad you like him! I'm happy you commissioned me :]!
fr time + 3
bnaSbHl.png
6YtLZau.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ms8zPwX.png
GW180jv.png
Hi there art thread! I've decided to put all of the art I've made recently into a Google Doc so that everyone can see it as an example. I can't promise my commissions will be 100% like the art in the Google Doc but I try to be as consistent as possible. I'm also adding my digital art to it, and while I have no way of doing digital art again now, once I'm able to I will think about opening up a slot for that here. :] Thank you to everyone whose commissioned me so far! The payment has been extremely helpful for lair upgrades, so I appreciate it a lot. I can't wait to draw more characters for people, it's been really fun! Click or tap on the picture of Pierre below to view the Google Doc! :] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/10RQH5_pyXiVAKyFduN7euV_tdu_JLEiVtlZR-jyelGI/edit?usp=drivesdk][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889370007207805041/1000190476722372749/79521290_350.png[/img][/url] Have a wonderful day everyone! <3
Hi there art thread! I've decided to put all of the art I've made recently into a Google Doc so that everyone can see it as an example. I can't promise my commissions will be 100% like the art in the Google Doc but I try to be as consistent as possible. I'm also adding my digital art to it, and while I have no way of doing digital art again now, once I'm able to I will think about opening up a slot for that here. :]
Thank you to everyone whose commissioned me so far! The payment has been extremely helpful for lair upgrades, so I appreciate it a lot. I can't wait to draw more characters for people, it's been really fun!

Click or tap on the picture of Pierre below to view the Google Doc! :]

79521290_350.png

Have a wonderful day everyone! <3
fr time + 3
bnaSbHl.png
6YtLZau.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ms8zPwX.png
GW180jv.png
Hey there! I was just popping in to see if you were open? Your art style is ridiculously adorable
Hey there! I was just popping in to see if you were open? Your art style is ridiculously adorable
@Dergluv1 Hi there! Yes I am open currently! Thank you very much :]
I'm actually doing digital art at the moment but if you'd prefer traditional like the post says I could find a page <3
@Dergluv1 Hi there! Yes I am open currently! Thank you very much :]
I'm actually doing digital art at the moment but if you'd prefer traditional like the post says I could find a page <3
fr time + 3
bnaSbHl.png
6YtLZau.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ms8zPwX.png
GW180jv.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page