Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls [sept 11-17]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@nightmaregiraffe
yep, if you want the ebony antlers still its 290
@nightmaregiraffe
yep, if you want the ebony antlers still its 290
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@librariesrpunk

levels sent via PA! 10 lvl 7s. feel free to pick them up at your leisure! :D
@librariesrpunk

levels sent via PA! 10 lvl 7s. feel free to pick them up at your leisure! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
[quote name="GremlinSlug" date="2022-09-11 00:40:59" ] @Thilath Username: GremlinSlug Dragon: Dreadful - obsidian tapir, pumpkin striation, sanguine mucous, light glowing eyes Price: 150 levels (base 50 & sponsor 25 x4) Dragon: Drainage - orca tapir, oilslick stripes, iris stained, shadow primal eyes Price: 125 levels (base 50 & sponsor 25 x3) Dragon: Drumstick - banana flaunt, banana flair, banana peacock, uncommon earth eyes Price: 50 levels (base 50) Total Price: 325 levels Notes: Hopefully it's okay for me to ask for three! I'm from Louisiana and am a level 0 swamp witch myself, so these familiars really speak to me. I don't mind waiting to have mine done last in order to not clog it up for others. <3 [/quote] omg we were meant to meet each other this is PERFECT. and yep I'm okay with multiples! I have unleashed striation since your request, so your cost is only 300 levels! :D
GremlinSlug wrote on 2022-09-11 00:40:59:
@Thilath

Username: GremlinSlug

Dragon: Dreadful - obsidian tapir, pumpkin striation, sanguine mucous, light glowing eyes
Price: 150 levels (base 50 & sponsor 25 x4)

Dragon: Drainage - orca tapir, oilslick stripes, iris stained, shadow primal eyes
Price: 125 levels (base 50 & sponsor 25 x3)

Dragon: Drumstick - banana flaunt, banana flair, banana peacock, uncommon earth eyes
Price: 50 levels (base 50)

Total Price: 325 levels

Notes: Hopefully it's okay for me to ask for three! I'm from Louisiana and am a level 0 swamp witch myself, so these familiars really speak to me. I don't mind waiting to have mine done last in order to not clog it up for others. <3
omg we were meant to meet each other this is PERFECT.
and yep I'm okay with multiples!

I have unleashed striation since your request, so your cost is only 300 levels! :D
@DarkElite020 Omitting the branch is fine, I'd just like some white flowers on his antlers and flower petals floating around him to represent that part of the accent. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2837025&skin=43542&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@DarkElite020

Omitting the branch is fine, I'd just like some white flowers on his antlers and flower petals floating around him to represent that part of the accent.

scry?sdid=2837025&skin=43542&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII
I can do that, but you still want the rest of the accent how it is right? Like all the silver curls/filigree?
@PtolemyII
I can do that, but you still want the rest of the accent how it is right? Like all the silver curls/filigree?
@DarkElite020

Yes please!
@DarkElite020

Yes please!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@Thilath

Username: AchromaticSpark
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73978880
Price: 125 levels

I love these crawdads so much!
@Thilath

Username: AchromaticSpark
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73978880
Price: 125 levels

I love these crawdads so much!
Boiler_Valve.gifSteam_Spider.gifc931686f82cc_LumothFlipped.gif990327e38994_Flipped%20Gear.gifFloor_Gear.pngGear.gifLumoth.gif7cd6440e5b49_Flipped%20Spider.gifd35926aa3acf_Flipped%20Boiler.gif
@DarkElite020 Pasting my form from the last Scrimshaw scrawls with minor changes since I have enough levels now. Username: Reignhart User ID: 313327 Dragon image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66075862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660759/66075862_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: 66075862 Any Optionals?: Gladegift Halo, Red Rose Flower Crown, Sparkling Emerald Head Bow Price: 440 levels (M Imp sponser) Other: For the skin, you can leave out the blue flower part on the ear if you'd prefer.
@DarkElite020 Pasting my form from the last Scrimshaw scrawls with minor changes since I have enough levels now.

Username: Reignhart
User ID: 313327
Dragon image:
66075862_350.png
Dragon ID: 66075862
Any Optionals?: Gladegift Halo, Red Rose Flower Crown, Sparkling Emerald Head Bow
Price: 440 levels (M Imp sponser)
Other: For the skin, you can leave out the blue flower part on the ear if you'd prefer.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Arapocalypse
Sending 3 dragons lvl 10 for my order from @/librariesrpunk
@Arapocalypse
Sending 3 dragons lvl 10 for my order from @/librariesrpunk
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
Hi good to see you again! I don't mind doing the flower on the ear, but its up to you. Additionally, since you are sponsoring the male imp base, ill let you weigh in on the pose! (I can pick if you want to be surprised/dont know/dont mind), but ill give you some options just because you're paying for it- like if you want open/closed mouth, closed mouth showing teeth, head tilted upwards/down, close to female base just with male features, some sort of expression, things like that if theres anything in particular you'd like. Regardless, I will mark you for a slot and you can send payment via 1 treasure PAs to me whenever you'd like. Thanks for the order!
@Reignhart
Hi good to see you again! I don't mind doing the flower on the ear, but its up to you. Additionally, since you are sponsoring the male imp base, ill let you weigh in on the pose! (I can pick if you want to be surprised/dont know/dont mind), but ill give you some options just because you're paying for it- like if you want open/closed mouth, closed mouth showing teeth, head tilted upwards/down, close to female base just with male features, some sort of expression, things like that if theres anything in particular you'd like. Regardless, I will mark you for a slot and you can send payment via 1 treasure PAs to me whenever you'd like. Thanks for the order!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9