Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls [sept 11-17]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DarkElite020

I saw the note about male Imps being sponsored now, could I get my boy done in that rather than the female? ^-^
@DarkElite020

I saw the note about male Imps being sponsored now, could I get my boy done in that rather than the female? ^-^
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII
Sure thing, but since the new base is sponsored by another customer I am considering it part of their order- meaning I will still wait for half of their payment to start, and I will also complete orders in the order I start them so I don't have a bunch of half started things floating around and will finish their order first using the new base.

For you this would mean a longer wait time (that is if you would send your payment before them) than you would normally, as you may have to potentially wait on another's payment, but if you don't mind a longer wait then yes, its no problem on my end.
@PtolemyII
Sure thing, but since the new base is sponsored by another customer I am considering it part of their order- meaning I will still wait for half of their payment to start, and I will also complete orders in the order I start them so I don't have a bunch of half started things floating around and will finish their order first using the new base.

For you this would mean a longer wait time (that is if you would send your payment before them) than you would normally, as you may have to potentially wait on another's payment, but if you don't mind a longer wait then yes, its no problem on my end.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020

I'm perfectly happy to wait, I know it takes time to complete new bases and for people to get payment in.
@DarkElite020

I'm perfectly happy to wait, I know it takes time to complete new bases and for people to get payment in.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII sounds good then c:
@PtolemyII sounds good then c:
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Arapocalypse sending 3 level 10s for Gwythaint!
@Arapocalypse sending 3 level 10s for Gwythaint!
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
Oops! Just saw I was confirmed. I was waiting for a ping and forgot to check yesterday. :) I'll get the dragons sent in just a few!
Oops! Just saw I was confirmed. I was waiting for a ping and forgot to check yesterday. :) I'll get the dragons sent in just a few!
eA9odUz.png 9xiknqL.png
BE241-E50-3836-4163-BCE6-DC50-EEF5-E124.gif
@Avmire i came up with this thumbnail, and wanted to make sure it wasn't a total loss.... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fF1YCWS.png[/img][/center][br][br] anyway i do want to ask if it's ok if i do your second slot digitally? i got a tablet recently and would like to practice! it may take me longer than the traditional style slot.
@Avmire i came up with this thumbnail, and wanted to make sure it wasn't a total loss....
fF1YCWS.png

anyway i do want to ask if it's ok if i do your second slot digitally? i got a tablet recently and would like to practice! it may take me longer than the traditional style slot.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@librariesrpunk

i love this so much you have no idea *sobs* the little doodle dergs are absolutely sending me

sure thing to doing it digitally! :D I don't mind waiting at all! ^^

@librariesrpunk

i love this so much you have no idea *sobs* the little doodle dergs are absolutely sending me

sure thing to doing it digitally! :D I don't mind waiting at all! ^^

74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@librariesrpunk

Sending 325 levels in for my order for @Thilath via PA. It'll be coming in 20 level 7s and 31 level 6s (for a total of 51 dragons and 326 levels). Starting to queue them all up together now. :)
@librariesrpunk

Sending 325 levels in for my order for @Thilath via PA. It'll be coming in 20 level 7s and 31 level 6s (for a total of 51 dragons and 326 levels). Starting to queue them all up together now. :)
eA9odUz.png 9xiknqL.png
BE241-E50-3836-4163-BCE6-DC50-EEF5-E124.gif
@GremlinSlug you got it, thank you!
@GremlinSlug you got it, thank you!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9