Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 sales (ace, pastel goth & twins)
1 2
LDP please!
LDP please!
600g for the twins. @Twye
600g for the twins. @Twye
RcVbyDs.gif
what happened to the last day ping? are the auctions over?
what happened to the last day ping? are the auctions over?
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
Oh I forgot all about this.. xD Looks like piety went MIA after the last post..

And I don’t know if Chraze wants to address this. >.>
Oh I forgot all about this.. xD Looks like piety went MIA after the last post..

And I don’t know if Chraze wants to address this. >.>
RcVbyDs.gif
@Panther202 @Luwuwi @umbers @Twye @Xemriss @orchidtones @noodlemangos @asylumbat

Huge apologies to all bidders in the auction. I've recently been dealing with some serious real life issues & entirely lost track of time for this.

Auction will be extended to September 12th, 20:00 FR time for those still interested.
@Panther202 @Luwuwi @umbers @Twye @Xemriss @orchidtones @noodlemangos @asylumbat

Huge apologies to all bidders in the auction. I've recently been dealing with some serious real life issues & entirely lost track of time for this.

Auction will be extended to September 12th, 20:00 FR time for those still interested.
fr.png
Life happens - hoping everything is alright. Prioritize yourself over a dragon game on the internet. :)

My bid on the twins still stands. ^^
Life happens - hoping everything is alright. Prioritize yourself over a dragon game on the internet. :)

My bid on the twins still stands. ^^
RcVbyDs.gif
SB on #74747133, and no worries on real life. I appreciate you coming back to update this c:
SB on #74747133, and no worries on real life. I appreciate you coming back to update this c:
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@orchidtones 1000g

@asylumbat 600g

@3idolon 1000g

Thank you all very much for participating & being so understanding. Chraze will send a cr as soon as they're available.
@orchidtones 1000g

@asylumbat 600g

@3idolon 1000g

Thank you all very much for participating & being so understanding. Chraze will send a cr as soon as they're available.
fr.png
1 2