Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite color combos
1 2 3
My favorite color combination is white/brown/green. Kinda funny, I saw it once in my grandpa's bathroom (white furniture, brown wooden ceiling, green curtains) and fell in love.
My second favorite is black/white/gold.
Also rather fond of blue/purple(/red).
My favorite color combination is white/brown/green. Kinda funny, I saw it once in my grandpa's bathroom (white furniture, brown wooden ceiling, green curtains) and fell in love.
My second favorite is black/white/gold.
Also rather fond of blue/purple(/red).
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
definitelyyy pastel pink and purple. or just pastel colors in general. i love wearing it but i barely any clothes that are pastel colored.
definitelyyy pastel pink and purple. or just pastel colors in general. i love wearing it but i barely any clothes that are pastel colored.
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
navy and maroon, teal and orange, purple and orange, blue and orange, blue and brown... yeap
navy and maroon, teal and orange, purple and orange, blue and orange, blue and brown... yeap
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
pink/orange is my favorite. sunset colors :)

but I also love this one specific, slightly pinker shade of wine red with gold.
pink/orange is my favorite. sunset colors :)

but I also love this one specific, slightly pinker shade of wine red with gold.
i do love a good pink and green
or pink and cyan. i just think it looks neat.
i do love a good pink and green
or pink and cyan. i just think it looks neat.
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I can just name Pokemon games here lmao

gold and silver
purple and green
light pink and light blue
purple and yellow
cyan and magenta
red and gold
blue and green
I can just name Pokemon games here lmao

gold and silver
purple and green
light pink and light blue
purple and yellow
cyan and magenta
red and gold
blue and green
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I end up being drawn to white/gold a lot, though gold goes with pretty much anything in my opinion! I also like blue and orange, gold and brown, and Halloween colors, like green/purple/orange together and stuff like that. Pretty much anything with orange honestly, it's my favorite color! :P
I end up being drawn to white/gold a lot, though gold goes with pretty much anything in my opinion! I also like blue and orange, gold and brown, and Halloween colors, like green/purple/orange together and stuff like that. Pretty much anything with orange honestly, it's my favorite color! :P
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
Black/White & Red! :D
Sometimes yellow-ish bright green.
Black/White & Red! :D
Sometimes yellow-ish bright green.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I'd have to say my colours are charcoal, brown, white and lilac/lavender.
I'd have to say my colours are charcoal, brown, white and lilac/lavender.
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
I am OBSESSED with teal + caramel brown/ darker browns- I have a whole lair tab of dragons with these colours lol. Something about the combo of bright colours with those sweet sweet earthy tones is just <3!!
Bonus points if you add pastel pink/blue, nice soft pearly colours go surprisingly well with the combo!

I also adore earthy palettes in general, I just finished a commission of a character with a nice muted olive/orange/off white kind of palette and I am absolutely obsessed. I cannot stop talking about how good these colours are.
I am OBSESSED with teal + caramel brown/ darker browns- I have a whole lair tab of dragons with these colours lol. Something about the combo of bright colours with those sweet sweet earthy tones is just <3!!
Bonus points if you add pastel pink/blue, nice soft pearly colours go surprisingly well with the combo!

I also adore earthy palettes in general, I just finished a commission of a character with a nice muted olive/orange/off white kind of palette and I am absolutely obsessed. I cannot stop talking about how good these colours are.
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
1 2 3