Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013-14 Fest. Apparel
1 2 3 4
@TheSunsIllusion

Things I have (LAH):
Standard of Lightweaver (57g)
Standard of Icewarden (65g)
Standard of Shadowbinder (60g)
Standard of Gladekeeper (49g)

Baldwins is occupied for another 12 hours, but I'm level 27 and can brew requests.

And I have about 500g and some amount of treasure.

I am afraid that is all I have that you listed in the original post as wanting. Please let me know if any combination of that would be acceptable in addition to the Aries.
@TheSunsIllusion

Things I have (LAH):
Standard of Lightweaver (57g)
Standard of Icewarden (65g)
Standard of Shadowbinder (60g)
Standard of Gladekeeper (49g)

Baldwins is occupied for another 12 hours, but I'm level 27 and can brew requests.

And I have about 500g and some amount of treasure.

I am afraid that is all I have that you listed in the original post as wanting. Please let me know if any combination of that would be acceptable in addition to the Aries.
@DreamingFoxes Unfortunately, I've taken a look at the standards and I'm not terribly interested in most of them, with the exception of the Standard of the Gladekeeper (b/c flight pride!)

I don't know how you'd feel about taking a few Baldwin requests? I'd love to get 1 modern set of trail/pinstripe and a Gaoler set of trail/pinstripe, which all comes out to 1200g based on current market price.

If you'd be interested in doing that, I think with the Roaming Aries, the Standard of the Gladekeeper and 250g on top, I'd be satisfied! It's still a bit under the LAH price, but I'd want to take into account your time+materials for Baldwin.
@DreamingFoxes Unfortunately, I've taken a look at the standards and I'm not terribly interested in most of them, with the exception of the Standard of the Gladekeeper (b/c flight pride!)

I don't know how you'd feel about taking a few Baldwin requests? I'd love to get 1 modern set of trail/pinstripe and a Gaoler set of trail/pinstripe, which all comes out to 1200g based on current market price.

If you'd be interested in doing that, I think with the Roaming Aries, the Standard of the Gladekeeper and 250g on top, I'd be satisfied! It's still a bit under the LAH price, but I'd want to take into account your time+materials for Baldwin.
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
That works for me. I had honestly assumed that it would be at least a couple of brews. It will take a bit of time, since there are several and RL exists, but I will keep Baldwin busy.
That works for me. I had honestly assumed that it would be at least a couple of brews. It will take a bit of time, since there are several and RL exists, but I will keep Baldwin busy.
@DreamingFoxes

Great! I'll hold the Nature Sprite for you then c:
@DreamingFoxes

Great! I'll hold the Nature Sprite for you then c:
@oncomingbeige

I'm interested in your Boneyard Tatters (6784g at last check a few minutes ago) and can brew any amount in any combination of the following Baldwin genes:
  • Capsule (level 19)
  • Pinstripe (level 20)
  • Trail (level 20)
  • Vial of Darkened Sight (level 21; gives a dragon the eye type Dark Sclera)
  • Slime (level 22)
  • Sludge (level 22)
  • Veined (level 24)
  • Keel (level 24)

and I have following fest apparel (one each):
  • Greenskeeper Treeshroud
  • Feathery Fallout
  • Airborne Parchment
  • Coral Crown
  • Nurtured Cluster
  • Lustrous Mantle
  • Trailing Storm
  • Incense Mantle
  • Fossil Facsimile
  • Current Catch
  • Gilded Compass
  • Powered Implants

Let me know ^^
@oncomingbeige

I'm interested in your Boneyard Tatters (6784g at last check a few minutes ago) and can brew any amount in any combination of the following Baldwin genes:
  • Capsule (level 19)
  • Pinstripe (level 20)
  • Trail (level 20)
  • Vial of Darkened Sight (level 21; gives a dragon the eye type Dark Sclera)
  • Slime (level 22)
  • Sludge (level 22)
  • Veined (level 24)
  • Keel (level 24)

and I have following fest apparel (one each):
  • Greenskeeper Treeshroud
  • Feathery Fallout
  • Airborne Parchment
  • Coral Crown
  • Nurtured Cluster
  • Lustrous Mantle
  • Trailing Storm
  • Incense Mantle
  • Fossil Facsimile
  • Current Catch
  • Gilded Compass
  • Powered Implants

Let me know ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Okay, so I'm definitely interested in all the festival apparel. However, I really should have considered the Baldwin genes I can't brew yet more closely because...tbh, the only ones I'm likely to use are trail and pinstripe. I could make you the same deal I made with DreamingFoxes (one set of each for modern and gaoler) which would be 2117 for the apparel and the genes...which is still a bit of a difference. (I could theoretically go for two sets of each to close the gap a little bit more but that would be a LOT of me taking up your brewing and I don't know how you feel about that.)

That being said, I'm also interested in apparel....if you have/want to brew a full set of the rainbow starsilk set, I'd go for that! I just went and looked and a full set comes out to 800g based on LAH.

AND, I just noticed that you do breeding cards, which I am in need of! Not enough to completely make up the difference, obviously, but 800g (16 cards) worth and I'd be happy to have that be a part of the deal.

All told (festival apparel + 4 sets of trail/pinstripe + starsilk set + breeding cards) that would come out to 4900g (or two sets of trail/pinstripe, which would come to 3700). I think that's about the limit on items I'd like to take in trade, so if you could make up the rest in gems and/or treasure I'd be happy to call it a deal. I'm also happy to round down a bit on the Boneyard Tatters price to an even 6600g, just to make things easy!

...I'm sorry this is so complicated, but it is such a high price, lol.
@Kunikida

Okay, so I'm definitely interested in all the festival apparel. However, I really should have considered the Baldwin genes I can't brew yet more closely because...tbh, the only ones I'm likely to use are trail and pinstripe. I could make you the same deal I made with DreamingFoxes (one set of each for modern and gaoler) which would be 2117 for the apparel and the genes...which is still a bit of a difference. (I could theoretically go for two sets of each to close the gap a little bit more but that would be a LOT of me taking up your brewing and I don't know how you feel about that.)

That being said, I'm also interested in apparel....if you have/want to brew a full set of the rainbow starsilk set, I'd go for that! I just went and looked and a full set comes out to 800g based on LAH.

AND, I just noticed that you do breeding cards, which I am in need of! Not enough to completely make up the difference, obviously, but 800g (16 cards) worth and I'd be happy to have that be a part of the deal.

All told (festival apparel + 4 sets of trail/pinstripe + starsilk set + breeding cards) that would come out to 4900g (or two sets of trail/pinstripe, which would come to 3700). I think that's about the limit on items I'd like to take in trade, so if you could make up the rest in gems and/or treasure I'd be happy to call it a deal. I'm also happy to round down a bit on the Boneyard Tatters price to an even 6600g, just to make things easy!

...I'm sorry this is so complicated, but it is such a high price, lol.
@oncomingbeige, I’d love to buy the full set of darkened scar apparel, how much would you be looking to get for them?
@oncomingbeige, I’d love to buy the full set of darkened scar apparel, how much would you be looking to get for them?
kabuu.png
@Maws

Let's just say an even 450g for each, so 1350g!
@Maws

Let's just say an even 450g for each, so 1350g!
@oncomingbeige, I can do that!
@oncomingbeige, I can do that!
kabuu.png
I have a blossom gene im looking to sell and would be glad to trade for older fest items as well if you cant or dont want to swing the gems ^-^
I have a blossom gene im looking to sell and would be glad to trade for older fest items as well if you cant or dont want to swing the gems ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
1 2 3 4