Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Alchemy for Profit
1 2 3
That's okay! I may have, uh, saved a copy and started going through and updating current prices lol. I love spreadsheets way too much and this is basically a better version of the one I was trying to make! So thank you!!
That's okay! I may have, uh, saved a copy and started going through and updating current prices lol. I love spreadsheets way too much and this is basically a better version of the one I was trying to make! So thank you!!
WXoiQXQ.png z8s5c34.png
q9EEy5M.png
O6cEDNG.png
zxkjVgL.png
wind.gif
@Ceenbee
Oh, awesome! If you have the motivation to keep price checks updated, I'd be happy to link your sheet (with credit of course!) on the first post if you want, so people could have an up-to-date tool
@Ceenbee
Oh, awesome! If you have the motivation to keep price checks updated, I'd be happy to link your sheet (with credit of course!) on the first post if you want, so people could have an up-to-date tool
TFmPIfy.png
@Velifer I probably can't keep the entire sheet updated (kudos to you for trying!!) but I can at least do a certain chunk of it? Maybe lower brewing level items and items that aren't as volatile on the marketplace, and of course materials!
@Velifer I probably can't keep the entire sheet updated (kudos to you for trying!!) but I can at least do a certain chunk of it? Maybe lower brewing level items and items that aren't as volatile on the marketplace, and of course materials!
WXoiQXQ.png z8s5c34.png
q9EEy5M.png
O6cEDNG.png
zxkjVgL.png
wind.gif
@Ceenbee
No worries! Just feel free to let me know if you want me to share your spreadsheet on the first post. If you don't, that's fine too!
@Ceenbee
No worries! Just feel free to let me know if you want me to share your spreadsheet on the first post. If you don't, that's fine too!
TFmPIfy.png
I'm linking this in a dragon bio, cause this is exactly what I needed to see!
I'm linking this in a dragon bio, cause this is exactly what I needed to see!
This is so useful, thank you for making it!
This is so useful, thank you for making it!
@Velifer thank you for putting this together- it's amazing!! I had a similar idea last year and built a similar spreadsheet that works pretty much the same way, but yours is much more user-friendly. Will you add me to the pinglist for updates?

Also, I can help add LAH data! Seems like a few people are interested in helping maintain data- maybe we could coordinate our efforts ^^
@Velifer thank you for putting this together- it's amazing!! I had a similar idea last year and built a similar spreadsheet that works pretty much the same way, but yours is much more user-friendly. Will you add me to the pinglist for updates?

Also, I can help add LAH data! Seems like a few people are interested in helping maintain data- maybe we could coordinate our efforts ^^
Bumping, and I would LOVE to see this updated, so incredibly useful!
Bumping, and I would LOVE to see this updated, so incredibly useful!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Velifer Are there any plans to allow contributors to update this or make their own version? I found this really useful :)
@Velifer Are there any plans to allow contributors to update this or make their own version? I found this really useful :)
Ire Tweet
@rockrufff
I was planning on overhauling it when they make the big ancient genes change, but judging on my track record, I'm not going to be very good at keeping it updated... If anybody wants to take over, they're totally welcome to make a copy of the spreadsheet and maintain it. I'll happily link to the updated version
@rockrufff
I was planning on overhauling it when they make the big ancient genes change, but judging on my track record, I'm not going to be very good at keeping it updated... If anybody wants to take over, they're totally welcome to make a copy of the spreadsheet and maintain it. I'll happily link to the updated version
TFmPIfy.png
1 2 3