Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Delta adoptable [Open!]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
bump
bump
@DeltaFlareon Are you still taking orders? [b]Forum:[/b] [b]Dragon to sample:[/b] [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80142521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801426/80142521_350.png[/img][/url][/i] [b]Base:[/b] Aberration [b]Special notes (specific things to add, or take away):[/b] Don't need the accent, unless you're ok with adding like gold tail rings or bracelets or horn rings or claws or something to suggest a nod at the accent. If you're up for this let me know if it costs extra :) [b]Would You Like to include Name?:[/b] no [b]Would you like to Include ID number?:[/b] no [b]Total Price: ([b]500,000[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] or [b]500[/b] [emoji=gem size=1])[/b] Gems please
@DeltaFlareon

Are you still taking orders?

Forum:
Dragon to sample: 80142521_350.png
Base: Aberration
Special notes (specific things to add, or take away): Don't need the accent, unless you're ok with adding like gold tail rings or bracelets or horn rings or claws or something to suggest a nod at the accent. If you're up for this let me know if it costs extra :)
Would You Like to include Name?: no
Would you like to Include ID number?: no
Total Price: (500,000 or 500 ) Gems please
Gpasq5f.png
@kazay: yes I am still taking orders~ I shall add you to the slots.

I don’t mind adding accents for an extra 30gems? I’ll get started on this piece once i get home~
@kazay: yes I am still taking orders~ I shall add you to the slots.

I don’t mind adding accents for an extra 30gems? I’ll get started on this piece once i get home~
~ <3
~ <3
@Kazay:...Did you want the accents added for extra 30 Gems???
@Kazay:...Did you want the accents added for extra 30 Gems???
@DeltaFlareon yes please!
@DeltaFlareon yes please!
Gpasq5f.png
@kazay: Then I have your Adoptable done. Was just waiting to see what you wanted so I could make corrections~ go ahead and send a CR for 530g. And i will send you your adoptable.
@kazay: Then I have your Adoptable done. Was just waiting to see what you wanted so I could make corrections~ go ahead and send a CR for 530g. And i will send you your adoptable.
@DeltaFlareon Sent!
@DeltaFlareon Sent!
Gpasq5f.png
Trade Complete and Dragon Sent/listed in completed area~
Trade Complete and Dragon Sent/listed in completed area~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15