Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Delta adoptable [Open!]
@Nightdraco. Thank you for the suggestion. If you don’t mind...what do you think the price should be? I posted this question In the creative forum but got no replies. So I was looking at other shops to try and get an idea.
@Nightdraco. Thank you for the suggestion. If you don’t mind...what do you think the price should be? I posted this question In the creative forum but got no replies. So I was looking at other shops to try and get an idea.
@DeltaFlareon

Well, for me, 500KT is quite a lot. Perhaps get rid of the million and put 700,000 if you really want?
@DeltaFlareon

Well, for me, 500KT is quite a lot. Perhaps get rid of the million and put 700,000 if you really want?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
I will do 500kt instead. I don’t want it to be unpleasantly expensive.
I will do 500kt instead. I don’t want it to be unpleasantly expensive.
Sorry to tag again... @Nightdraco I am changing it to 300kt, that was my original thought before trying to get help with the pricing. So hopefully my conversions are correct.
Sorry to tag again... @Nightdraco I am changing it to 300kt, that was my original thought before trying to get help with the pricing. So hopefully my conversions are correct.
boooooooooop
boooooooooop
<w<
<w<
@DeltaFlareon

That's great!
@DeltaFlareon

That's great!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@3@
@3@
Bump it up!
Bump it up!
I hope I have the ratio from us$-gems-treasure right...I am not good at math to be fully honest....
I hope I have the ratio from us$-gems-treasure right...I am not good at math to be fully honest....