Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] im allergic to dragons, only you can
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Mordor
oh i was looking to breed them, that would be awkward,,
if you don't mind i would 100% take up on the offer of their parents instead!
@Mordor
oh i was looking to breed them, that would be awkward,,
if you don't mind i would 100% take up on the offer of their parents instead!
guardian_foo.png 6MWYRJJ.png
@sx0tiic

ofc! i remember being new and people were kind to me so uhhh yeah!! 30 minutes!! well hopefully the game draws you in then :0) theres a lot of different aspects that i think you'll like whatever you find that calls to you

np!! glad i asked lol i'll send them over
@sx0tiic

ofc! i remember being new and people were kind to me so uhhh yeah!! 30 minutes!! well hopefully the game draws you in then :0) theres a lot of different aspects that i think you'll like whatever you find that calls to you

np!! glad i asked lol i'll send them over
@Mordor
well thank you so very much!! ^^ and it has! i very much enjoy the community so far, i was excited to find a game centered around dragons :)
@Mordor
well thank you so very much!! ^^ and it has! i very much enjoy the community so far, i was excited to find a game centered around dragons :)
@sx0tiic

okay should be sent! also i'm glad! ooo im assuming a dragon fan then?? (okay technically everyone on this site is but still) its always a fun feeling to find things that relate to our interests!! c: tbh i never had a dragon phase so this game fills that niche for me.
@sx0tiic

okay should be sent! also i'm glad! ooo im assuming a dragon fan then?? (okay technically everyone on this site is but still) its always a fun feeling to find things that relate to our interests!! c: tbh i never had a dragon phase so this game fills that niche for me.
@Mordor
yess! i have adored dragons since i was a young child :D
it feels super nice to find a place to finally reimburse my long lost love of dragons :3
@Mordor
yess! i have adored dragons since i was a young child :D
it feels super nice to find a place to finally reimburse my long lost love of dragons :3
me: gets distracted 5 diff ways

@sx0tiic
oom this is a good site to reconnect with that passion then !! or maybe not reconnect but live out? vicariously? idk i vaguely get what i mean but not sure how to word it
me: gets distracted 5 diff ways

@sx0tiic
oom this is a good site to reconnect with that passion then !! or maybe not reconnect but live out? vicariously? idk i vaguely get what i mean but not sure how to word it
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/ad/f7/a1adf7ce1a916c646dd9c66076a94770.gif[/img][br] pagely reminder i sell dragons [center][img]https://pa1.narvii.com/6056/f6a0de0f33cf2fd752be2b1f655d9cb9f6d90251_00.gif[/img][br] *does a funky lil dance that makes you want to buy my dragons* [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/4e/c0/564ec00b262da7659294e01da6fde807.gif[/img] [br]get them before they're gone!! [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/02db9e0649df93bee2b617d33a912148/tenor.gif[/img] [/center]
a1adf7ce1a916c646dd9c66076a94770.gif

pagely reminder i sell dragons
f6a0de0f33cf2fd752be2b1f655d9cb9f6d90251_00.gif

*does a funky lil dance that makes you want to buy my dragons*

564ec00b262da7659294e01da6fde807.gif

get them before they're gone!!

tenor.gif
hmmm overcome with the need to make an updated checklist with my project dragons in a notebook or something but also v excited for nest hatching tomorrow hope i get new colors :-0

need to finish updating descs with current active dragon count

hmmm overcome with the need to make an updated checklist with my project dragons in a notebook or something but also v excited for nest hatching tomorrow hope i get new colors :-0

need to finish updating descs with current active dragon count

okay finished writing out one half of the color wheel/my breeding project in a notebook so it looks like so far uhhhhh excluding the progenitors Erde/Himmel i think that means i have obtained 14/87 (minus 3 dupes) for part 2

and then excluding Blume/Garten i have obtained 34/86 (minus 8 dupes) for part 1

i think
okay finished writing out one half of the color wheel/my breeding project in a notebook so it looks like so far uhhhhh excluding the progenitors Erde/Himmel i think that means i have obtained 14/87 (minus 3 dupes) for part 2

and then excluding Blume/Garten i have obtained 34/86 (minus 8 dupes) for part 1

i think
im soooo normal about splatoom 3 rn
im soooo normal about splatoom 3 rn
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38