Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~*Alone*~ Ongoing RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
First off, wow, thank you guys for all the sign-ups, and I really hope this was worth all the time for you guys :D

Here is the RP order:

Me, RedShinigami with Caspian of Shadow
Zezmeril with Danis of Arcane
Giapet92 with Kamali of Arcane
Lalaland with Guriin of Arcane
Skarm with Violetclaw of Plague/Shadow
Naimeria with Corinth of Wind
Migizi with Laitpuko of Nature
Austen with Bora of Water
ZaniDragon with Semeria of Wind
Shanti with Cinnamon(Senna) of Wind
Nyria with Elixeah of Water
113shoe with Fauna of Nature
IrishPirateQueen with Seraphina of Wind
Peccato with Aishlinn of Plague
Foxbrush with Nerka of Shadow
Renessa47 with Elawokazha(Ela) of Nature

Completely turn-based, in this order specifically, UNLESS, your dragon is interacting with a person outside of the order of the RP. Say, Skarm's Violetclaw was having a conversation with Austen's Bora. That is fine.

Some ground rules:
No godmodding.
You must have consent of the RP player if you wish to fight your dragons against theirs.
If your dragon is dead, it's dead.

How I' starting this: Setting up the scene through my dragon, Caspian, In which all of our characters have been captured and are held hostage by human scientists. Your mission is to find the dragons you can trust and escape with your life.

I'll be playing each of the humans, each by the name of Joe, Bob and Billy (original, no?) who will try to stop your dragons from their escapes.

No real attempts for escape can be done until everyone has done their first RP segment (being as their set-up for their dragons' predicament.

'There's....others here....?'
He frantically tried to recall the events prior to him waking up in the cold blackness, but couldn't remember much...other than;

He was happily laying by a burbling creek, enjoying the remnants of an apple he had found, listening to the sounds of his comrades adventuring throughout the large territory when...

With a hiss, he turned his head away from a flash of blinding light as the sack was ripped off from his eyes. Having grown used to the dark, his eyes stung when they were bombarded with the presence of light. Caspian cast a long glance to his surroundings. He was in a steel cage, surrounded by others of varying sizes....with other dragons inside....
His eyes watered at the harrowing sight.

"H-hello...?"His voice was weak, soft and trembled with his body in fear. Why were there so many dragons? Why are they here?
He had so many questions, but no one to answer them, only the sounds of claws shuffling across the metal bottoms of their cages, and the ragged breaths of fear-stricken dragons.

He counted fifteen, from what he could see, and he could hear the faint murmurs of human voices from afar.

The male froze, as the reality of his and the other dragon's fate settled in. They were captured. Cornered and helpless. Fallen prey to the greedy creatures known as 'humans'.
He's alone. As are the others. They're only hope for escape was fleeting, small, and dangerous.

He shook away these thoughts. He had to focus on keeping himself sane whilst he was here. No use in trying to start a revolt with only himself. Defeated, the young Tundra slid back to the very edge of the cage and huddled in the corner, Looking around more, trying to see the dragons in the cages next to him.

Here is the RP order:

Me, RedShinigami with Caspian of Shadow
Zezmeril with Danis of Arcane
Giapet92 with Kamali of Arcane
Lalaland with Guriin of Arcane
Skarm with Violetclaw of Plague/Shadow
Naimeria with Corinth of Wind
Migizi with Laitpuko of Nature
Austen with Bora of Water
ZaniDragon with Semeria of Wind
Shanti with Cinnamon(Senna) of Wind
Nyria with Elixeah of Water
113shoe with Fauna of Nature
IrishPirateQueen with Seraphina of Wind
Peccato with Aishlinn of Plague
Foxbrush with Nerka of Shadow
Renessa47 with Elawokazha(Ela) of Nature

Completely turn-based, in this order specifically, UNLESS, your dragon is interacting with a person outside of the order of the RP. Say, Skarm's Violetclaw was having a conversation with Austen's Bora. That is fine.

Some ground rules:
No godmodding.
You must have consent of the RP player if you wish to fight your dragons against theirs.
If your dragon is dead, it's dead.

How I' starting this: Setting up the scene through my dragon, Caspian, In which all of our characters have been captured and are held hostage by human scientists. Your mission is to find the dragons you can trust and escape with your life.

I'll be playing each of the humans, each by the name of Joe, Bob and Billy (original, no?) who will try to stop your dragons from their escapes.

No real attempts for escape can be done until everyone has done their first RP segment (being as their set-up for their dragons' predicament.

'There's....others here....?'
He frantically tried to recall the events prior to him waking up in the cold blackness, but couldn't remember much...other than;

He was happily laying by a burbling creek, enjoying the remnants of an apple he had found, listening to the sounds of his comrades adventuring throughout the large territory when...

With a hiss, he turned his head away from a flash of blinding light as the sack was ripped off from his eyes. Having grown used to the dark, his eyes stung when they were bombarded with the presence of light. Caspian cast a long glance to his surroundings. He was in a steel cage, surrounded by others of varying sizes....with other dragons inside....
His eyes watered at the harrowing sight.

"H-hello...?"His voice was weak, soft and trembled with his body in fear. Why were there so many dragons? Why are they here?
He had so many questions, but no one to answer them, only the sounds of claws shuffling across the metal bottoms of their cages, and the ragged breaths of fear-stricken dragons.

He counted fifteen, from what he could see, and he could hear the faint murmurs of human voices from afar.

The male froze, as the reality of his and the other dragon's fate settled in. They were captured. Cornered and helpless. Fallen prey to the greedy creatures known as 'humans'.
He's alone. As are the others. They're only hope for escape was fleeting, small, and dangerous.

He shook away these thoughts. He had to focus on keeping himself sane whilst he was here. No use in trying to start a revolt with only himself. Defeated, the young Tundra slid back to the very edge of the cage and huddled in the corner, Looking around more, trying to see the dragons in the cages next to him.

Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
In the sizable cage beside the tundra's, a dark red guardian male, clad in platinum armor and a blue tinted hood, stood. He knew why he was there. In an agreement with the humans, his clan had traded him for their founders, promising him they would get him back before he was sent off.

Now, it had been several weeks now and there were no attempts to free him had been made. So far, none of the humans that had tried to remove him from the cage were successful and had started cutting his supply of food. If he was to get out of this, he would need help. Looking around the room, he took note of the newest arrivals, sizing them up to determine who he would ask for help, even if he didn't trust them.

"This is a human science facility. They want to test us for who knows what," he said quietly, watching as the human leave with the sack it had removed, "Stay calm. If they know you're panicking, they'll either send someone to sedate you or move you up the waiting list for experiments."

@RedShinigami (I hope this is good enough.)
@Giapet92 (you're next.)
In the sizable cage beside the tundra's, a dark red guardian male, clad in platinum armor and a blue tinted hood, stood. He knew why he was there. In an agreement with the humans, his clan had traded him for their founders, promising him they would get him back before he was sent off.

Now, it had been several weeks now and there were no attempts to free him had been made. So far, none of the humans that had tried to remove him from the cage were successful and had started cutting his supply of food. If he was to get out of this, he would need help. Looking around the room, he took note of the newest arrivals, sizing them up to determine who he would ask for help, even if he didn't trust them.

"This is a human science facility. They want to test us for who knows what," he said quietly, watching as the human leave with the sack it had removed, "Stay calm. If they know you're panicking, they'll either send someone to sedate you or move you up the waiting list for experiments."

@RedShinigami (I hope this is good enough.)
@Giapet92 (you're next.)
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
@113shoe
sorry, not your turn yet ^^ I enjoy your enthusiasm but it's Giapet92's turn, actually))
@113shoe
sorry, not your turn yet ^^ I enjoy your enthusiasm but it's Giapet92's turn, actually))
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
A steel, tiger striped pearlcatcher female was curled up in the corner of her cage; across from the red guardians - silently observing and taking mental notes of her surroundings - looking for any weak spots in her prison, and sizing up potential allies. Her haunched shoulders and clenched claws were the only give away now that she was distressed. When she had first woken up, she found that, not only was her observation journal missing, but her pride and joy, her precious - her pearl was gone, too. She went from groggy and confused to hysteric and enraged in milliseconds - her 'tantrum' caused her to be sedated and muzzled - a great wound to her pride. Her ears perked up in interest when the red guardian spoke: [quote name="zezmeril" date="2013-07-13 17:23:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=rp&page=1&id=499350#499790"] "This is a human science facility. They want to test us for who knows what," he said quietly, watching as the human leave with the sack it had removed, "Stay calm. If they know you're panicking, they'll either send someone to sedate you or move you up the waiting list for experiments." [/quote] [i]'interesting...'[/i], she thought; [i]'that is a useful tidbit of information...'[/i] She decided that she would keep an eye on those two, and just continue to passively observe - for now. Everything around her was a wealth of information - information that would, in theory, help her escape - but not without her pearl. --------------------------------- @zezmeril (interesting development, I like it) @Lalaland - your turn, I do believe (ooc: @RedShinigami : let me know if I did this post right) (ooc: also I am soooooo sorry for taking so long; I worked until 7, and I wanted to make sure my post was good.)
A steel, tiger striped pearlcatcher female was curled up in the corner of her cage; across from the red guardians - silently observing and taking mental notes of her surroundings - looking for any weak spots in her prison, and sizing up potential allies. Her haunched shoulders and clenched claws were the only give away now that she was distressed.

When she had first woken up, she found that, not only was her observation journal missing, but her pride and joy, her precious - her pearl was gone, too. She went from groggy and confused to hysteric and enraged in milliseconds - her 'tantrum' caused her to be sedated and muzzled - a great wound to her pride.

Her ears perked up in interest when the red guardian spoke:

'interesting...', she thought; 'that is a useful tidbit of information...'
She decided that she would keep an eye on those two, and just continue to passively observe - for now. Everything around her was a wealth of information - information that would, in theory, help her escape - but not without her pearl.

@zezmeril (interesting development, I like it)
@Lalaland - your turn, I do believe

(ooc: @RedShinigami : let me know if I did this post right)
(ooc: also I am soooooo sorry for taking so long; I worked until 7, and I wanted to make sure my post was good.)
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
Guriin

His entire being seethed with rage. His blue eyes pierced the souls of any who dared to lay eyes on him. The guardian bashed the bars that confined him over and over again to the point where the cage itself seemed to crumble any minute. "How dare they throw me in a cage to be used as one of their test subjects!" he cried angrily.

He ceased destroying his cage any further and eyed the humans as they moved about. try and coax him all they want, he wasn't about to let these despicable humans get whatever they want from him. He looked around, there were other dragons circling about in their own cages. He growled, his heart filling with fury yet again. Having to be torn from your home and enslaved in such a hopeless place. Didn't they know what if felt like to be taken far away from the thing they knew and loved?

The male guardian flexed his claws, blood lust in his eyes. "When I finally get my claws on one of you wretched monkeys, I will tear your heart out..." he muttered under his breath so that only those near him could hear.

@Skarm You're next!~ :>
Guriin

His entire being seethed with rage. His blue eyes pierced the souls of any who dared to lay eyes on him. The guardian bashed the bars that confined him over and over again to the point where the cage itself seemed to crumble any minute. "How dare they throw me in a cage to be used as one of their test subjects!" he cried angrily.

He ceased destroying his cage any further and eyed the humans as they moved about. try and coax him all they want, he wasn't about to let these despicable humans get whatever they want from him. He looked around, there were other dragons circling about in their own cages. He growled, his heart filling with fury yet again. Having to be torn from your home and enslaved in such a hopeless place. Didn't they know what if felt like to be taken far away from the thing they knew and loved?

The male guardian flexed his claws, blood lust in his eyes. "When I finally get my claws on one of you wretched monkeys, I will tear your heart out..." he muttered under his breath so that only those near him could hear.

@Skarm You're next!~ :>
((@Giapet92 no worries, and your post was great :D
I'd like to thank everyone who's posted so far, looks like there wasn't much hardship understanding my complicated start, so continue to have fun everyone :DD))
((@Giapet92 no worries, and your post was great :D
I'd like to thank everyone who's posted so far, looks like there wasn't much hardship understanding my complicated start, so continue to have fun everyone :DD))
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
((Sorry that I didn't post for so long, my sleeping schedule is really weird now!))

Violetclaw shifted uncomfortably, 'why was it so cold and hard?' She opened her eyes groggily. 'A metal cage!?' She bared her teeth at the situation at hand and attempted to stand, only to fall down. The snarl faded as she realized that she was weak, time to play it cool.

She put her head flat on the cold floor of the cage, cringing while she did. Her eyes and ears will examine this odd situation.

Dragons around her were making sounds of anger and distress, that would be completely understandable. A guardian near by, with the recognizable deep voice, was explaining what this place was. 'Test.....stay calm..' Alright then, im already doing those things, she thought to herself.

She attempted to look at her neighboring dragons, being met with blurred colors. She looked back at her metal cage, vision sharp and unblurred. 'Really now? Am I that weak?' She sighed angrily to herself as an answer.

@Naimeria

((Sorry that I didn't post for so long, my sleeping schedule is really weird now!))

Violetclaw shifted uncomfortably, 'why was it so cold and hard?' She opened her eyes groggily. 'A metal cage!?' She bared her teeth at the situation at hand and attempted to stand, only to fall down. The snarl faded as she realized that she was weak, time to play it cool.

She put her head flat on the cold floor of the cage, cringing while she did. Her eyes and ears will examine this odd situation.

Dragons around her were making sounds of anger and distress, that would be completely understandable. A guardian near by, with the recognizable deep voice, was explaining what this place was. 'Test.....stay calm..' Alright then, im already doing those things, she thought to herself.

She attempted to look at her neighboring dragons, being met with blurred colors. She looked back at her metal cage, vision sharp and unblurred. 'Really now? Am I that weak?' She sighed angrily to herself as an answer.

@Naimeria

Corinth, who'd been drifting in and out of consciousness for a while, made himself focus when he heard the speech of his own kind. He growled deep in his throat, against the throbbing in his head and the deep ache in his wings. They'd taken him from the air - used a tool that had bound his wings mid-flight, and he'd come crashing to the ground, helpless and flightless. He'd never been in a position like this before; he'd never been confined, the ability to fly taken from him. He was of the Wind, he'd always been able to fly. The knowledge that it had been taken from him hurt more than the pain of his wings being tied down.

That was two days ago. His wings were a constant burning on his back, being tied to his back in a pinned position, and he still felt crusted blood above his right eye.

He shifted, his wings still tied together on his back, and rose to all fours, barely able to do so within his cage. He made himself focus on the words around him, and caught most of the speech of a guardian nearby. 'Enough of the self-pity,' the tundra reminded himself. 'You need to get out of here to be with your clan, and these dragons can help you.'

"I am Corinth," he said, so used to introducing himself; he'd been a wanderer most of his life, and so many knew him. "I've been here for two days. The Guardian speaks true; if you panic, they'll sedate you, muzzle you, or worse." He sighed, a deep gust in his aching chest. "These humans know not what they're dealing with," he said, a dark warning.

@migizi
(( You're up doll! ))
Corinth, who'd been drifting in and out of consciousness for a while, made himself focus when he heard the speech of his own kind. He growled deep in his throat, against the throbbing in his head and the deep ache in his wings. They'd taken him from the air - used a tool that had bound his wings mid-flight, and he'd come crashing to the ground, helpless and flightless. He'd never been in a position like this before; he'd never been confined, the ability to fly taken from him. He was of the Wind, he'd always been able to fly. The knowledge that it had been taken from him hurt more than the pain of his wings being tied down.

That was two days ago. His wings were a constant burning on his back, being tied to his back in a pinned position, and he still felt crusted blood above his right eye.

He shifted, his wings still tied together on his back, and rose to all fours, barely able to do so within his cage. He made himself focus on the words around him, and caught most of the speech of a guardian nearby. 'Enough of the self-pity,' the tundra reminded himself. 'You need to get out of here to be with your clan, and these dragons can help you.'

"I am Corinth," he said, so used to introducing himself; he'd been a wanderer most of his life, and so many knew him. "I've been here for two days. The Guardian speaks true; if you panic, they'll sedate you, muzzle you, or worse." He sighed, a deep gust in his aching chest. "These humans know not what they're dealing with," he said, a dark warning.

@migizi
(( You're up doll! ))
JQ96lFy.png
One moment he was following the blood trail of a dying deer, having inflicted the wound on the creature as a meal to bring home to his hatchlings.....and the next he felt a foreign, sterile buzz from florescent lights echoing in the metal of their cages. The unnatural lights pierced through groggy, heavy lids. It felt as if some heavyweight Snapper found it's way onto his skull and sat down for hours on end, heartbeat pounding in his head.

A weary, deep-throated grumble reverberated from his throat, great head rolling as Laitpuko began to rouse, "What...?" He mumbled, feeling how thick and dry his tongue was in his mouth. It was as if someone replaced his tongue with a sponge and water was suddenly the only thing on his mind....until he opened his eyes.

The sight he took in made a chill run through his body. Everything was sterile, unnatural, clean, and...foreign. Having never left his forest home, the culture shock was enough to make already weak, sore muscles want to drop out from under him and collapse completely, "What is this...?" Sniffing, Laitpuko knew dragons were there, and as blurred vision came into focus he saw them too, of all Flights and breeds. How...?

"What is this?!" He demanded louder, a roar threatening to charge up from his gut, carrying a hot, burning breath, "Answer me!"

(( @Austen Batter up!))
One moment he was following the blood trail of a dying deer, having inflicted the wound on the creature as a meal to bring home to his hatchlings.....and the next he felt a foreign, sterile buzz from florescent lights echoing in the metal of their cages. The unnatural lights pierced through groggy, heavy lids. It felt as if some heavyweight Snapper found it's way onto his skull and sat down for hours on end, heartbeat pounding in his head.

A weary, deep-throated grumble reverberated from his throat, great head rolling as Laitpuko began to rouse, "What...?" He mumbled, feeling how thick and dry his tongue was in his mouth. It was as if someone replaced his tongue with a sponge and water was suddenly the only thing on his mind....until he opened his eyes.

The sight he took in made a chill run through his body. Everything was sterile, unnatural, clean, and...foreign. Having never left his forest home, the culture shock was enough to make already weak, sore muscles want to drop out from under him and collapse completely, "What is this...?" Sniffing, Laitpuko knew dragons were there, and as blurred vision came into focus he saw them too, of all Flights and breeds. How...?

"What is this?!" He demanded louder, a roar threatening to charge up from his gut, carrying a hot, burning breath, "Answer me!"

(( @Austen Batter up!))
8bSdh.gif
Bora laid in her cage pressed tightly to the floor in an attempt to look as small as she could. Her wings were wrapped around her sides. Hoping that she would not be noticed for such minor things was unlikely. She was a large red dragon and that seemed to be the problem around here. Being a dragon.

She had been locked up in here for a few days, after a trip hunting for her clan. All she remembered about it was the blinding white light and pain that had shot her out of the sky. Light and pain, and then this. She had seen the humans take dragons away from this holding area. Some came back, some didn't. The rude or violent were muzzled. The rude and violent didn't usually come back. If taken, Bora wanted to come back.

Many of the newer dragons seemed to be stirring. Some of them had been brought in at the same time as she was, but simply had not awoken. This was a point of great discomfort for her. Many appeared to have been more greatly injured than she, and due to their incapacitated state she had feared them dead. It was nice to see that they had held on.

However, it was getting rather loud rather quickly with so many voices at once. She placed her claws over her head and sighed, only to squeak as the dragon next to her began to roar. He was even larger than she was, with a blue coloration and a ferocious voice.

"Please be quieter, the humans will get mad and probably hurt you if you keep being loud!"She murmured to the large blue dragon. "One of the others said the humans have us here to experiment on us, but I don't think anyone has seen much of what's going on. It's all rather terrifying but please don't make so much noise. If they notice you they'll hurt you... And you've been out for so long I really don't think you should risk it..."

@zanidragon
Bora laid in her cage pressed tightly to the floor in an attempt to look as small as she could. Her wings were wrapped around her sides. Hoping that she would not be noticed for such minor things was unlikely. She was a large red dragon and that seemed to be the problem around here. Being a dragon.

She had been locked up in here for a few days, after a trip hunting for her clan. All she remembered about it was the blinding white light and pain that had shot her out of the sky. Light and pain, and then this. She had seen the humans take dragons away from this holding area. Some came back, some didn't. The rude or violent were muzzled. The rude and violent didn't usually come back. If taken, Bora wanted to come back.

Many of the newer dragons seemed to be stirring. Some of them had been brought in at the same time as she was, but simply had not awoken. This was a point of great discomfort for her. Many appeared to have been more greatly injured than she, and due to their incapacitated state she had feared them dead. It was nice to see that they had held on.

However, it was getting rather loud rather quickly with so many voices at once. She placed her claws over her head and sighed, only to squeak as the dragon next to her began to roar. He was even larger than she was, with a blue coloration and a ferocious voice.

"Please be quieter, the humans will get mad and probably hurt you if you keep being loud!"She murmured to the large blue dragon. "One of the others said the humans have us here to experiment on us, but I don't think anyone has seen much of what's going on. It's all rather terrifying but please don't make so much noise. If they notice you they'll hurt you... And you've been out for so long I really don't think you should risk it..."

@zanidragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7