Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk snakes
1 2 3 4 5 6
Snakes are hated by a lot of people, but if you're one of the the Snake enthusiasts out there, which species would you say is your favorite. Me, I like sharp-tailed snakes. They're so pretty, with the red and white! They're like big angry worms ????.
Snakes are hated by a lot of people, but if you're one of the the Snake enthusiasts out there, which species would you say is your favorite. Me, I like sharp-tailed snakes. They're so pretty, with the red and white! They're like big angry worms ????.
Let's get this bread gamers
@CloudDrop

wow. that species are really unique. i searched their information and saw they love slugs.. wow... fascinating. lol slimy treat!

snakes are so cute. but i am sad many people feel hatred about them T-T.
for me, i love hog-nosed or egg-eaters or... pythons. but i will add sharp-tailed snakes too ;3 so cute..
@CloudDrop

wow. that species are really unique. i searched their information and saw they love slugs.. wow... fascinating. lol slimy treat!

snakes are so cute. but i am sad many people feel hatred about them T-T.
for me, i love hog-nosed or egg-eaters or... pythons. but i will add sharp-tailed snakes too ;3 so cute..

zh4bBp9.png
Ahh, Hognoses are so cute too! Especially the lavender ones. They're so pretty! And we can't forget about Racers! They're like little eels! And if course, there are rattlesnakes. So grumpy!
Ahh, Hognoses are so cute too! Especially the lavender ones. They're so pretty! And we can't forget about Racers! They're like little eels! And if course, there are rattlesnakes. So grumpy!
Let's get this bread gamers
when i saw Hognoses are drinking water.. just fell in love.. OMG how cute they are!
Ohh that Racer looks sooo cool! they are kind of rattlesnake or related species? would be really tricky temperment if they do related lol !!
when i saw Hognoses are drinking water.. just fell in love.. OMG how cute they are!
Ohh that Racer looks sooo cool! they are kind of rattlesnake or related species? would be really tricky temperment if they do related lol !!

zh4bBp9.png
snakes!! they're pretty and cute little guys! love em
snakes!! they're pretty and cute little guys! love em
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Hognoses and vine snakes

Hognoses because they're adorable

Vine snakes because danger spaghetti

I used to be a big enthusiast of snakes but I moved on to birds, I still like snakes though
Hognoses and vine snakes

Hognoses because they're adorable

Vine snakes because danger spaghetti

I used to be a big enthusiast of snakes but I moved on to birds, I still like snakes though
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

My favorite snakes are drymarchon, followed by pituophis… everything in those genera are great, but if you make me choose one specific species from each genus then it’s eastern indigos and bullsnakes. I keep a variety of snake species as pets myself, including both of those. They’re one of my biggest passions and hobbies.
My favorite snakes are drymarchon, followed by pituophis… everything in those genera are great, but if you make me choose one specific species from each genus then it’s eastern indigos and bullsnakes. I keep a variety of snake species as pets myself, including both of those. They’re one of my biggest passions and hobbies.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I love snakes, but I'm boring and have to say ball pythons are my favorite. They're pretty cuddly, which is great for freaking people out. Nothing scares some people as much as me randomly pulling a snake out of my hoodie pocket.
I love snakes, but I'm boring and have to say ball pythons are my favorite. They're pretty cuddly, which is great for freaking people out. Nothing scares some people as much as me randomly pulling a snake out of my hoodie pocket.
bq8UMzq.png...Education is not the filling of a pail, but a lighting of a fire. -Yeats...bq8UMzq.png
VIBRATES I can't pick a favorite I love them all. I want a pet snake so bad but my parents won't let me
VIBRATES I can't pick a favorite I love them all. I want a pet snake so bad but my parents won't let me
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
big fan of sea snakes! but yeah, gonna have to be basic and say ball pythons are my favorite, just can't beat their goofy puppy-dog expressions :3

i have a soft spot for hognoses, too - a couple years ago i wrote an essay about western hognoses with a focus on whether or not they should be considered venomous. it was...not an enlightening time, because the more papers I read the more it became apparent there aren't even definitions in place to answer that question, but it was certainly entertaining!
big fan of sea snakes! but yeah, gonna have to be basic and say ball pythons are my favorite, just can't beat their goofy puppy-dog expressions :3

i have a soft spot for hognoses, too - a couple years ago i wrote an essay about western hognoses with a focus on whether or not they should be considered venomous. it was...not an enlightening time, because the more papers I read the more it became apparent there aren't even definitions in place to answer that question, but it was certainly entertaining!
dungeon master
1 2 3 4 5 6