Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragon based 1x1's!
Hiya!

I'm pretty new to Flight Rising but one of the things that drew me to finally making an account was making the lore and story around my own clan. As I'm building the foundation and the roles for my lair, I'd love to develop my dragons stories a bit more!
It would be awesome to be able to roleplay with other clans for alliances, rivalries and other events. I'm still learning the actual lore and detail around dragon breeds so please bear with me there.

Rough Ideas

• One of our younger scouts lost in the snow and injured, taken in by a friendly clan?
  • Or a Traveller lost in the snowy ice and being taken in by our clan!
  • Our young mage going out further to learn more experienced magic from a mage of a different clan.
  • Just a few rough ideas I'd love to explore, and happy to bounce ideas!

I'd prefer semi lit (a few lines normally, depends on how easy it is to write!) with humanoid dragons. (still with horns, wings and magic etc)!
I do work full time on top of gym after work, but I will make sure to reply often, and if I'm going to vanish for a few days, I'll let you know. I also have discord if it's easier for you there!

Thank you : )

Hiya!

I'm pretty new to Flight Rising but one of the things that drew me to finally making an account was making the lore and story around my own clan. As I'm building the foundation and the roles for my lair, I'd love to develop my dragons stories a bit more!
It would be awesome to be able to roleplay with other clans for alliances, rivalries and other events. I'm still learning the actual lore and detail around dragon breeds so please bear with me there.

Rough Ideas

• One of our younger scouts lost in the snow and injured, taken in by a friendly clan?
  • Or a Traveller lost in the snowy ice and being taken in by our clan!
  • Our young mage going out further to learn more experienced magic from a mage of a different clan.
  • Just a few rough ideas I'd love to explore, and happy to bounce ideas!

I'd prefer semi lit (a few lines normally, depends on how easy it is to write!) with humanoid dragons. (still with horns, wings and magic etc)!
I do work full time on top of gym after work, but I will make sure to reply often, and if I'm going to vanish for a few days, I'll let you know. I also have discord if it's easier for you there!

Thank you : )

tabbycatcloud.png
@tabbycatcloud

hi there! my name is deviant and i’d love to do a dragon-based rp with you :D i’m also new to flight rising and i’d love to build on some clan lore with someone ^u^ no worries about the details of actual lore since we’re both in the same predicament haha

i’m quite active in the hours before and after the rollover, and quite literate! humanoid dragons seem like a great idea as well :0 my favourite idea would probably be either the first or second one, but i’d also be happy to test new ideas if you have any to suggest further

also, i prefer doing the rp here on flight rising since my discord is quite unused ;u;
@tabbycatcloud

hi there! my name is deviant and i’d love to do a dragon-based rp with you :D i’m also new to flight rising and i’d love to build on some clan lore with someone ^u^ no worries about the details of actual lore since we’re both in the same predicament haha

i’m quite active in the hours before and after the rollover, and quite literate! humanoid dragons seem like a great idea as well :0 my favourite idea would probably be either the first or second one, but i’d also be happy to test new ideas if you have any to suggest further

also, i prefer doing the rp here on flight rising since my discord is quite unused ;u;
dangit.png
@deviantlyfree

I'll dm you!
@deviantlyfree

I'll dm you!
tabbycatcloud.png
@TabbyCatCloud
Hello! I'm an experienced roleplayer and I can easily meet your requirements. My discord is Shima#7777 if you wanna discuss a plot sometime! Lots of my dragon lore is outdated.
@TabbyCatCloud
Hello! I'm an experienced roleplayer and I can easily meet your requirements. My discord is Shima#7777 if you wanna discuss a plot sometime! Lots of my dragon lore is outdated.
28764.png
@Ghostyeen

Sent you a discord request!
@Ghostyeen

Sent you a discord request!
tabbycatcloud.png
@TabbyCatCloud

Hello!

I'm also an experienced RPer! My lair's lore is still a WIP, I'd love an opportunity to flesh some of my dragons out further :v) Most of my dragons have at least some written out lore but not all of it is current-- feel free to peruse however! In particular the "Home" and "Shimmerspire" tabs have most of my lore dragons.
@TabbyCatCloud

Hello!

I'm also an experienced RPer! My lair's lore is still a WIP, I'd love an opportunity to flesh some of my dragons out further :v) Most of my dragons have at least some written out lore but not all of it is current-- feel free to peruse however! In particular the "Home" and "Shimmerspire" tabs have most of my lore dragons.
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
@tabbycatcloud

Hi. I'm Rue and it's nice to meet you!

I've been on FR for a few years now but still don't know all the lore so, I'm in the same boat!
If you don't mind me being rusty, id love to give it a try.
I may have an idea for your second idea but am definitely open to discussing new ones!

I have discord but don't use it often. Perdurue#2177

I'd love to get back into rping again so if anyone else is interested please contact me!
@tabbycatcloud

Hi. I'm Rue and it's nice to meet you!

I've been on FR for a few years now but still don't know all the lore so, I'm in the same boat!
If you don't mind me being rusty, id love to give it a try.
I may have an idea for your second idea but am definitely open to discussing new ones!

I have discord but don't use it often. Perdurue#2177

I'd love to get back into rping again so if anyone else is interested please contact me!
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
Lil bump as I've got a new guy I really want to develop!
Lil bump as I've got a new guy I really want to develop!
tabbycatcloud.png
@tabbycatcloud

hey!! i'm just getting back on to FR after being gone for a couple years, and i missed using my dragons and my lore.

I have some solid basis for my lair already, with my two groups being pretty combative/weary to outsiders. If you're looking for some sort of strange dragons/groups to interact with as a backdrop to developing your character, I already have all that haha.

my discord is willo#3702 if you're interested!!
@tabbycatcloud

hey!! i'm just getting back on to FR after being gone for a couple years, and i missed using my dragons and my lore.

I have some solid basis for my lair already, with my two groups being pretty combative/weary to outsiders. If you're looking for some sort of strange dragons/groups to interact with as a backdrop to developing your character, I already have all that haha.

my discord is willo#3702 if you're interested!!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Added you! @whim
Added you! @whim
tabbycatcloud.png