Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (OOC) When Worlds Collide (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Breaking news:

I'm getting kind of busy, since I'm back in school and stuff. I might not be able to get this going as fast as I usually would...

Also I close the thread to new players. Character submissions will still be open, and once everyone says they're ready, we'll start!

Breaking news:

I'm getting kind of busy, since I'm back in school and stuff. I might not be able to get this going as fast as I usually would...

Also I close the thread to new players. Character submissions will still be open, and once everyone says they're ready, we'll start!

40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-08-28 18:08:57" ] Breaking news: I'm getting kind of busy, since I'm back in school and stuff. I might not be able to get this going as fast as I usually would... Also I close the thread to new players. Character submissions will still be open, and once everyone says they're ready, we'll start! [/quote] I’m going back to school tomorrow so I also can’t be as active as I would like although I’m still working on the sheet for Shiro as well.
Dingasoid wrote on 2022-08-28 18:08:57:
Breaking news:

I’m going back to school tomorrow so I also can’t be as active as I would like although I’m still working on the sheet for Shiro as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Shiro [b]Fandom:[/b] Final Fantasy (kind of an OC?) [b]Species:[/b] Cloned Vampire [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation[/b] AroAce [b]Appearance:[/b] Shiro appears to be an 18 year old boy with long silvery white hair with a segment of chestnut brown hair mixed in among the silver. He tends to mainly keep his hair either in a braid or ponytail although there are times when he will leave it down. He also has one pale brown eye and one grey eye and stands at 5’10” in terms of height. He has two small but sharp fangs in his mouth due to being a vampire and also wears a pale blue shirt and pants that are provided to him by TechCo. When it comes to his shoes, he tends to wear slippers around the facility that he had been created in although he is also often seen wearing tennis shoes. (An image of Firion’s appearance is included below for reference when it comes to the base appearance for Shiro.) [img]https://imgur.com/Vrfpunh.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Shiro is a somewhat timid person who appears to be rather skittish at first. While he’s not shy like Hoshi, Shiro can still be a little difficult to befriend especially if he feels like he cannot trust someone for whatever reason. However, when he feels like he can trust someone, he can become rather friendly around them. However, he does sometimes stutter when he speaks and always seems to carry around a small plush cat that he has with him at all times. [b]Abilities:[/b] •Immortality •Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility •Spellcasting {Magic} [b]Enhancement:[/b] N/A [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Extra Info:[/b] •He was created by TechCo Industries •He is a clone of Firion however, some of Bartz’s DNA was also accidentally used during his creation which explains the one grey eye
Name: Shiro
Fandom: Final Fantasy (kind of an OC?)
Species: Cloned Vampire
Orientation AroAce
Appearance: Shiro appears to be an 18 year old boy with long silvery white hair with a segment of chestnut brown hair mixed in among the silver. He tends to mainly keep his hair either in a braid or ponytail although there are times when he will leave it down. He also has one pale brown eye and one grey eye and stands at 5’10” in terms of height. He has two small but sharp fangs in his mouth due to being a vampire and also wears a pale blue shirt and pants that are provided to him by TechCo. When it comes to his shoes, he tends to wear slippers around the facility that he had been created in although he is also often seen wearing tennis shoes.

(An image of Firion’s appearance is included below for reference when it comes to the base appearance for Shiro.)
Vrfpunh.png
Personality: Shiro is a somewhat timid person who appears to be rather skittish at first. While he’s not shy like Hoshi, Shiro can still be a little difficult to befriend especially if he feels like he cannot trust someone for whatever reason. However, when he feels like he can trust someone, he can become rather friendly around them. However, he does sometimes stutter when he speaks and always seems to carry around a small plush cat that he has with him at all times.
Abilities:
•Immortality
•Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility
•Spellcasting {Magic}
Enhancement: N/A
Backstory: (optional)
Extra Info:
•He was created by TechCo Industries
•He is a clone of Firion however, some of Bartz’s DNA was also accidentally used during his creation which explains the one grey eye
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-08-28 18:08:57" ] Breaking news: I'm getting kind of busy, since I'm back in school and stuff. I might not be able to get this going as fast as I usually would... Also I close the thread to new players. Character submissions will still be open, and once everyone says they're ready, we'll start! [/quote] Take your time! Hosting roleplays when already working on things like assignments is a huge hassle, and I'm sure all the members understand. And I'm ready whenever ^^
Breaking news:

Take your time! Hosting roleplays when already working on things like assignments is a huge hassle, and I'm sure all the members understand.
And I'm ready whenever ^^
Q9DIgdy.png --Fool//Raiden
>>-- He/him
>♥ Metal gear trans jermite ♥
FkCmV4y.png

TeNzsqS.png QUm0nq0.jpeg
Will make my first form once I decide on an enhancement
Will make my first form once I decide on an enhancement
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="F0ol" date="2022-08-28 22:12:00" ] [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-08-28 18:08:57" ] Breaking news: I'm getting kind of busy, since I'm back in school and stuff. I might not be able to get this going as fast as I usually would... Also I close the thread to new players. Character submissions will still be open, and once everyone says they're ready, we'll start! [/quote] Take your time! Hosting roleplays when already working on things like assignments is a huge hassle, and I'm sure all the members understand. And I'm ready whenever ^^ [/quote] Ready and raring to go! School also just started for me, so replies will def be slow.
F0ol wrote on 2022-08-28 22:12:00:
Breaking news:

Take your time! Hosting roleplays when already working on things like assignments is a huge hassle, and I'm sure all the members understand.
Ready and raring to go! School also just started for me, so replies will def be slow.
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
[quote name="HizuiSneazel" date="2022-08-29 13:02:40" ] [quote name="F0ol" date="2022-08-28 22:12:00" ] [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-08-28 18:08:57" ] Breaking news: I'm getting kind of busy, since I'm back in school and stuff. I might not be able to get this going as fast as I usually would... Also I close the thread to new players. Character submissions will still be open, and once everyone says they're ready, we'll start! [/quote] Take your time! Hosting roleplays when already working on things like assignments is a huge hassle, and I'm sure all the members understand. And I'm ready whenever ^^ [/quote] Ready and raring to go! School also just started for me, so replies will def be slow. [/quote] Same here! Got a lot of homework but still ready.
HizuiSneazel wrote on 2022-08-29 13:02:40:
F0ol wrote on 2022-08-28 22:12:00:
Breaking news:

Ready and raring to go! School also just started for me, so replies will def be slow.
Same here! Got a lot of homework but still ready.
Wishlist|| Art shop
[b]Name:[/b] Hoshi [b]Fandom:[/b] Final Fantasy (Semi-OC) [b]Species:[/b] Cloned Humanoid Dragon [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation[/b] AroAce [b]Appearance:[/b] Hoshi has the same general appearance as Vaan except for the fact that his eyes are a striking icy blue. He also wears a pale blue shirt and pants that are provided to him by TechCo as well as either slippers or tennis shoes depending on the occasion. {Base Appearance} [img]https://imgur.com/ioGkUn2.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Hoshi tends to be somewhat shy when someone first meets him which can be classified by him trying to hide from them but eventually, he will become accustomed to someone and will let his true personality shown. He is rather friendly around those he trusts which could be seen through his behavior. However, when he’s facing someone that he doesn’t trust, he will find a place to hide until that person leaves the general area. He also tends to carry around a plush dragon that was given to him by one of the scientists rather frequently. [b]Abilities:[/b] •Immortality (Cannot age past 17 or die from most biological causes.) •Flight •Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility •Spellcasting (Magic) [b]Enhancement:[/b] N/A [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Extra Info:[/b] •He was also created by TechCo •He is a clone of Vaan although an unknown genetic mutation has caused his eyes to turn a shade of icy blue instead of the normal blue-grey that they were supposed to be.
Name: Hoshi
Fandom: Final Fantasy (Semi-OC)
Species: Cloned Humanoid Dragon
Orientation AroAce
Appearance: Hoshi has the same general appearance as Vaan except for the fact that his eyes are a striking icy blue. He also wears a pale blue shirt and pants that are provided to him by TechCo as well as either slippers or tennis shoes depending on the occasion.

{Base Appearance}
ioGkUn2.png
Personality: Hoshi tends to be somewhat shy when someone first meets him which can be classified by him trying to hide from them but eventually, he will become accustomed to someone and will let his true personality shown. He is rather friendly around those he trusts which could be seen through his behavior. However, when he’s facing someone that he doesn’t trust, he will find a place to hide until that person leaves the general area. He also tends to carry around a plush dragon that was given to him by one of the scientists rather frequently.
Abilities:
•Immortality (Cannot age past 17 or die from most biological causes.)
•Flight
•Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility
•Spellcasting (Magic)
Enhancement: N/A
Backstory: (optional)
Extra Info:
•He was also created by TechCo
•He is a clone of Vaan although an unknown genetic mutation has caused his eyes to turn a shade of icy blue instead of the normal blue-grey that they were supposed to be.
LIo8D8G.gif
Found an egg while I was trying to find a Water Runestone for a hibden slot
Found an egg while I was trying to find a Water Runestone for a hibden slot
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Hello again, I was not aware my character had been accepted o w o
Could I have the link to the IC?
Hello again, I was not aware my character had been accepted o w o
Could I have the link to the IC?
WBsJuD1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10