Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | character purge
1 2 3 4
@SereneSprout ty! im not fully better but im feeling better than i was before!

thats ok! im glad you were able to get an account! ill need your username, then youll get a notification here for a character transfer, and all you have to do is hit accept! you can send payment whenever youd like =3
@SereneSprout ty! im not fully better but im feeling better than i was before!

thats ok! im glad you were able to get an account! ill need your username, then youll get a notification here for a character transfer, and all you have to do is hit accept! you can send payment whenever youd like =3
tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png they/them
this is a wip
@Dreadlord

How much would you be looking for for this character? I can currently offer art and gems (I have art examples posted in my art shop here.
@Dreadlord

How much would you be looking for for this character? I can currently offer art and gems (I have art examples posted in my art shop here.
yI912j3.pngZe1FV3k.pngfB9LVL3.pngyK2yfiw.pngtp1eAiM.pngqKZAaLK.pnguIyVrkK.pngyamzawx.pngaXbaYIT.pngWuWWMB3.png6Iro1hV.pngyI912j3.pngxGeOXI9.pnglG9UFR1.png
@sleepytoad ah, i wouldve loved to accept art, but i just accepted the first person that offered.... im sorry!!
@sleepytoad ah, i wouldve loved to accept art, but i just accepted the first person that offered.... im sorry!!
this is a wip
@Dreadlord

No worries! I might take another look at your characters and see if there's anyone else I'd like!
@Dreadlord

No worries! I might take another look at your characters and see if there's anyone else I'd like!
yI912j3.pngZe1FV3k.pngfB9LVL3.pngyK2yfiw.pngtp1eAiM.pngqKZAaLK.pnguIyVrkK.pngyamzawx.pngaXbaYIT.pngWuWWMB3.png6Iro1hV.pngyI912j3.pngxGeOXI9.pnglG9UFR1.png
@dreadlord My Toyhouse is SereneSprout but if you wanna accept art from @/sleepytoad instead, I totally understand. ^w^
@dreadlord My Toyhouse is SereneSprout but if you wanna accept art from @/sleepytoad instead, I totally understand. ^w^
@sleepytoad alright! i dont really have anyone else in there at the moment but i might add a few others sometime soon, ive been debating on it haha but if you dont see anyone its ok!!
@sleepytoad alright! i dont really have anyone else in there at the moment but i might add a few others sometime soon, ive been debating on it haha but if you dont see anyone its ok!!
this is a wip
@SereneSprout oh, are you sure? it feels rude to back out after i said id accept your offer... i dont mind selling to you!
@SereneSprout oh, are you sure? it feels rude to back out after i said id accept your offer... i dont mind selling to you!
this is a wip
@dreadlord I am sure, I will live! You take whatever offer you would like, I promise you're not being rude to me, in fact tysm for being so kind. <3
@dreadlord I am sure, I will live! You take whatever offer you would like, I promise you're not being rude to me, in fact tysm for being so kind. <3
@SereneSprout ah okay, thank you for understanding!! qwq i really appreciate it! and aw of course! i feel like im just using common decency haha... i hope you have a lovely day!! <3

@sleepytoad hi again! the person who i was going to trade with (above lol) said itd be alright if i accepted your offer! i need to figure out who id like drawn, but you dont need to add any gems on! id like it to have colored (i dont mind if its flat or messy or anything) but ill leave the rest up to you, your art is lovely and i dont mind what kind of piece it is =3
@SereneSprout ah okay, thank you for understanding!! qwq i really appreciate it! and aw of course! i feel like im just using common decency haha... i hope you have a lovely day!! <3

@sleepytoad hi again! the person who i was going to trade with (above lol) said itd be alright if i accepted your offer! i need to figure out who id like drawn, but you dont need to add any gems on! id like it to have colored (i dont mind if its flat or messy or anything) but ill leave the rest up to you, your art is lovely and i dont mind what kind of piece it is =3
this is a wip
@dreadlord

Oh awesome! If you'd like to pm me when you figure out which character you want drawn that would be stellar. My toyhouse is MissingMercury
@dreadlord

Oh awesome! If you'd like to pm me when you figure out which character you want drawn that would be stellar. My toyhouse is MissingMercury
1 2 3 4