Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop the Snoot: FTU Bases Added!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93
I'd like to get on the pinglist please! <3
I'd like to get on the pinglist please! <3
26279623_4Iw8UC35EJdIiZN.gif H o w l
they/them

Ice
39071.png
"Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest"

8099.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Possibly specifically whenever apparel becomes available again? :0
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Possibly specifically whenever apparel becomes available again? :0
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@SpiritFeather - Question: On the menu, the Abbey pairing says Iri/Shimmer is available?....But Abbeys don't come in Iri/Shim....Is that supposed to be a different set of genes? Or a copy and paste error? Or did you really make them available just for fun? XD

Edit: Also, how did you code your siggy to change every time you click it?! :O That's so cool!
@SpiritFeather - Question: On the menu, the Abbey pairing says Iri/Shimmer is available?....But Abbeys don't come in Iri/Shim....Is that supposed to be a different set of genes? Or a copy and paste error? Or did you really make them available just for fun? XD

Edit: Also, how did you code your siggy to change every time you click it?! :O That's so cool!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
Pinglist has been updated now - sorry for being slow, if you messaged the thread asking to be added, I might have missed you, I looked through and tried to find anyone I missed, but if you don't get pinged or arent sure, use the form linked by Spiritfeather under slots and pinglist (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoE-GAdp9ItNi2PYGJssnbBmaKlr33vYw21pv7mwU3hwNZAw/viewform) and request to be added!
Pinglist has been updated now - sorry for being slow, if you messaged the thread asking to be added, I might have missed you, I looked through and tried to find anyone I missed, but if you don't get pinged or arent sure, use the form linked by Spiritfeather under slots and pinglist (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoE-GAdp9ItNi2PYGJssnbBmaKlr33vYw21pv7mwU3hwNZAw/viewform) and request to be added!
5vtoT2T.png Qdr7IK3.png
Hello! I'm not sure if you're still doing these, but if you are would you be so kind as to put me on the pinglist? I'm especially excited for the obelisks, they look incredible in your style!
Hello! I'm not sure if you're still doing these, but if you are would you be so kind as to put me on the pinglist? I'm especially excited for the obelisks, they look incredible in your style!
WXoiQXQ.png z8s5c34.png
q9EEy5M.png
O6cEDNG.png
zxkjVgL.png
wind.gif
@SpiritFeather ping me when you reopen please. i love them so much
@SpiritFeather ping me when you reopen please. i love them so much
064062fb0eda9ce47da163f09b6440636ea3fb30.png tumblr_b8c67bd74ddef8ea00d2d2de2acaf6a4_8484e185_250.png
just found this and i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
just found this and i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
antler_1_by_daytimedeer-d9pivs4.png yeen - he/they antler_2_by_daytimedeer-d9pkj4p.png
@Atlana @SpiritFeather - Are these open? I was hoping to order some Abbeys [emoji=aberration laughing size=2].
@Atlana @SpiritFeather - Are these open? I was hoping to order some Abbeys .
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
@spiritfeather -- could you add me to a pinglist please? x
@spiritfeather -- could you add me to a pinglist please? x
Is there one for a PearlCatcher?
Is there one for a PearlCatcher?
Flowerwood_Banner.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 93