Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Inque (Now with males!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Support!!!!!
Support!!!!!
Definite Support.

They're so squishy and cute (my lair would become full of those little noodles so fast X3). Not to mention that the origin story is one of the most cool and unique that I've seen, and Shadow is still in need of a native dragon.

Inque is quite a fitting name as well :3 Although, Inkra (Ink + Umbra) could be another name option.
Definite Support.

They're so squishy and cute (my lair would become full of those little noodles so fast X3). Not to mention that the origin story is one of the most cool and unique that I've seen, and Shadow is still in need of a native dragon.

Inque is quite a fitting name as well :3 Although, Inkra (Ink + Umbra) could be another name option.
yXOBcio.gif
1000% Support. I love variety ^_^

Though for the name, 'Slyth' doesn't seem to have a set meaning in the English language. (I keep getting harry potter references ;u; ) It's weird and snake-y sounding :P I hope it helps!
1000% Support. I love variety ^_^

Though for the name, 'Slyth' doesn't seem to have a set meaning in the English language. (I keep getting harry potter references ;u; ) It's weird and snake-y sounding :P I hope it helps!
herp_zpsczgzzg7h.png
Wow its really good :) support !
Wow its really good :) support !
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
Oh gosh I wanna cuddle it

I suggest "Inklings" as a possible name :D
Oh gosh I wanna cuddle it

I suggest "Inklings" as a possible name :D
Support!
Support!
such cuties, i love them! Support! :D
such cuties, i love them! Support! :D
@Pokemon Thanks for the support!

@ShinyGiratina Thanks for the support!

@Ginkitty Hopefully I can think up and draw up a hatchling in the next couple of days. Thanks for the support!

@nd13221 i also need a thousand, and a thousand of every other breed as well. Thanks for the support!

@Aithusa0 Thanks for the support!

@HanjiAckerman Thanks for the support!

@Sherlocked Thanks for the support!(hehe hello fellow Sherlockian(or at least I assume?))

@KuribohPalkia Thanks for the support. Also thank you, I try to think up original ideas when I come up with back-stories and origins. This one kinda just hit me and it stuck. What better way for a Shadow native to be created then from Shadowmama's shadow?(I'm guessing she leaves a trail of goop where-ever she goes, which is bound to be covered by her shadow). Thanks for the name suggestion as well!

@Yugi Thanks for the support and name suggestion!

@Crayzy Thanks for the support!

@Jokes Cuddling is very much advised. Thanks for the support and name suggestion!

@Wolfgirl Thanks for the support!

@UmbraChaosDragon Thanks for the support!
@Pokemon Thanks for the support!

@ShinyGiratina Thanks for the support!

@Ginkitty Hopefully I can think up and draw up a hatchling in the next couple of days. Thanks for the support!

@nd13221 i also need a thousand, and a thousand of every other breed as well. Thanks for the support!

@Aithusa0 Thanks for the support!

@HanjiAckerman Thanks for the support!

@Sherlocked Thanks for the support!(hehe hello fellow Sherlockian(or at least I assume?))

@KuribohPalkia Thanks for the support. Also thank you, I try to think up original ideas when I come up with back-stories and origins. This one kinda just hit me and it stuck. What better way for a Shadow native to be created then from Shadowmama's shadow?(I'm guessing she leaves a trail of goop where-ever she goes, which is bound to be covered by her shadow). Thanks for the name suggestion as well!

@Yugi Thanks for the support and name suggestion!

@Crayzy Thanks for the support!

@Jokes Cuddling is very much advised. Thanks for the support and name suggestion!

@Wolfgirl Thanks for the support!

@UmbraChaosDragon Thanks for the support!
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@ToxicE

Oh definitely! I'm so excited to hear about the fourth season!
@ToxicE

Oh definitely! I'm so excited to hear about the fourth season!
@Sherlocked

Oh yes, I can't wait. I missed the majority of the Reichenbach hiatus due do the fact that I joined the fandom a couple months prior to Many Happy Returns. Not looking forward to waiting 2 years, but hey at least there is a rumored extra(Christmas?) special similar to Many Happy Returns.
@Sherlocked

Oh yes, I can't wait. I missed the majority of the Reichenbach hiatus due do the fact that I joined the fandom a couple months prior to Many Happy Returns. Not looking forward to waiting 2 years, but hey at least there is a rumored extra(Christmas?) special similar to Many Happy Returns.
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58