Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All Bird Items Guide | Wavecrest 2024
1 2 3 4 5
@Birdae It truly is! Thank you FR staff for the birds! [emoji=raven size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Birdae

It truly is! Thank you FR staff for the birds!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
I have a friend who would love this
I have a friend who would love this
sigFR.png
[center][emoji=pirate hat size=1]Hello fellow birders and bird brained dragons alike![emoji=pirate hat size=1] ---- Arrr! Behold mateys, it seems some new birdies have come aboard our ship! How's about we add them to the crew, yes? Good! Oh ho, an' that's not all! Seems some birdie landlubbers are waiting at the port! How's about we go 'n meet 'em! Let's share our tales of the high seas! ---- The new familiars and scene have been added to the guide and tracker/spreadsheet for Pirate Day 2022! [emoji=pirate ship size=1][emoji=raven size=1]Happy bird sailings![emoji=raven size=1][emoji=pirate ship size=1] [/center]
Hello fellow birders and bird brained dragons alike!
----
Arrr! Behold mateys, it seems some new birdies have come aboard our ship!
How's about we add them to the crew, yes? Good!

Oh ho, an' that's not all! Seems some birdie landlubbers are waiting at the port!

How's about we go 'n meet 'em! Let's share our tales of the high seas!
----
The new familiars and scene have been added to the guide and tracker/spreadsheet for Pirate Day 2022!

Happy bird sailings!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
I was looking for some bird-themed items to add to one of my new dragons and this really came in handy. Thank you for making this list!

Note:
I think you're missing this skin for F Snappers which has feathered wings, though I don't know if it's bird-like enough to count.
I was looking for some bird-themed items to add to one of my new dragons and this really came in handy. Thank you for making this list!

Note:
I think you're missing this skin for F Snappers which has feathered wings, though I don't know if it's bird-like enough to count.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
@Crizona I'm so happy to hear that it helped you! Hopefully I can finish the Apparel 2 section some time, so you and others have all the bird theme clothes the site has to offer :D And yes you are totally right!! It totally slipped my mind to look at the arcane skins for any birdie/feathery goodness! Thank you! Happy birding![emoji=raven size=1]
@Crizona

I'm so happy to hear that it helped you! Hopefully I can finish the Apparel 2 section some time, so you and others have all the bird theme clothes the site has to offer :D

And yes you are totally right!! It totally slipped my mind to look at the arcane skins for any birdie/feathery goodness! Thank you!

Happy birding!
[center] [emoji=peacock feather size=1]Hello fellow birders and bird brained dragons alike![emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] ---- Been a while since the last update;; I played a bit of catch up this time adding the new goodies! The new Harpy Lore scene sure is perfect for all our dragon bird needs, wouldn't you say ? A little nest for our precious [s]birds[/s] dragons to rest![emoji=skydancer sleepy size=1] Any one else also excited about the new bird friend apparels from this years NotN? I know I was surprise and excited to see! Hope everyone's chest openings yield many new friends inside! I've added the new familiars, scene, and apparels to the guide and spreadsheet/tracker for the Harpy Lore update and Night of the Nocturne 2022, so we should all be up to date now! phew! ---- [emoji=treasure chest size=1][emoji=owl size=1]Happy bird holidays, and Night of the [s]Nocturnes[/s] Birds![emoji=raven size=1][emoji=treasure chest size=1] [/center]
----
Been a while since the last update;; I played a bit of catch up this time adding the new goodies!

The new Harpy Lore scene sure is perfect for all our dragon bird needs, wouldn't you say ? A little nest for our precious birds dragons to rest!

Any one else also excited about the new bird friend apparels from this years NotN? I know I was surprise and excited to see! Hope everyone's chest openings yield many new friends inside!

I've added the new familiars, scene, and apparels to the guide and spreadsheet/tracker for the Harpy Lore update and Night of the Nocturne 2022, so we should all be up to date now! phew!
----
Happy bird holidays, and Night of the Nocturnes Birds!
[center][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=left wing size=1]Hello fellow birders and bird brained dragons alike![emoji=right wing size=1][emoji=firework size=1] ---- I hope everyone has been having a splendid time celebrating the grand milestone of Flight Rising's 10th Anniversary! Was anyone else as surprised and excited to see the cute chickens!! I was [i]flocking[/i] over to claim my achievements and trade for them!!! [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1] In other news, I've went ahead and updated the guide and tracker with all our new friends and skins from Greenskeeper! I was so happy to see the lovely entries and winners with birds on them! [s]When will we get bird achievements FR staff?[/s] ---- [emoji=achievement size=1][emoji=phoenix feather size=1]Happy birding everyone![emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=pursuit size=1] [/center]
----
I hope everyone has been having a splendid time celebrating the grand milestone of Flight Rising's 10th Anniversary!

Was anyone else as surprised and excited to see the cute chickens!! I was flocking over to claim my achievements and trade for them!!!

In other news, I've went ahead and updated the guide and tracker with all our new friends and skins from Greenskeeper! I was so happy to see the lovely entries and winners with birds on them!

When will we get bird achievements FR staff?
----
Happy birding everyone!
So many of my dragons have chicken friends now!
So many of my dragons have chicken friends now!
9-ACDA2-C7-5-BB6-446-F-BAEC-3659-FCC8-BC2-C.gif
See my art here:
7-CE62-E4-D-3862-47-B5-A0-A2-F3-C5-B3-ACFD87.png

C31-ECCE7-2-C16-4-EC0-A5-C6-3-C5-CCCF1445-B.png

3-CA33633-195-B-432-C-8236-148-F7-F4-CFDAC.png
@Birdae

Haha, I've been having trouble choosing who gets blessed by the chickens myself XD

I'm so happy to hear your dragons were able to make loads of chicken friends and help spread the bird love!!
@Birdae

Haha, I've been having trouble choosing who gets blessed by the chickens myself XD

I'm so happy to hear your dragons were able to make loads of chicken friends and help spread the bird love!!
[center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=sword and shield size=1]Hello fellow birders and bird brained dragons alike![emoji=wizard hat size=1][emoji=phoenix feather size=1] ---- Is everyone enjoying and busy exploring the new venue? It has been a long time since I updated the guide (since the 10th anni.;;;), so I've set down my birding gear to get that all done! While we may have not gotten any new bird friends with the new venue, we did get some a bit ago! Hope everyone has had a chance to befriend their own Gryphs! ---- [emoji=harp size=1][emoji=raven size=1]Happy [s]grinding[/s] birding everyone![emoji=owl size=1][emoji=gust size=1][/center]
----
Is everyone enjoying and busy exploring the new venue?

It has been a long time since I updated the guide (since the 10th anni.;;;), so I've set down my birding gear to get that all done! While we may have not gotten any new bird friends with the new venue, we did get some a bit ago! Hope everyone has had a chance to befriend their own Gryphs!
----
Happy grinding birding everyone!
1 2 3 4 5