Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stat Fragments do not Work
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Now I know why two of my dragons with 3 Berserker stones do the same exact amount of damage as the dragon with just 1.

Hope this gets fixed soon.
Now I know why two of my dragons with 3 Berserker stones do the same exact amount of damage as the dragon with just 1.

Hope this gets fixed soon.
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid
Me too. v.v
@Demonskid
Me too. v.v
24yz12v.png
This bug is taking way too long to fix
This bug is taking way too long to fix
975_zps4a52f081.png
Tossing my two cents in, this bug needs to be fixed ASAP.

Instead... we get things like the Kelp Beds that are practically impossible to chain more than a few times (or in my case, more than twice) without a bunch of major health potions, or new enemies that make some areas more annoying (Sprangyroos are waay too overpowered for the venue they're in), or fixing a beneficial "bug" like the replenishing potions that MIGHT have made the Kelp Beds possible for level 25 dragons.

It annoys me to no end having placed three berserker stones on one dragon and she does the exact same damage as the others when I should be able to take out enemies left and right. I worked too hard on my team to keep getting beaten. :(
Tossing my two cents in, this bug needs to be fixed ASAP.

Instead... we get things like the Kelp Beds that are practically impossible to chain more than a few times (or in my case, more than twice) without a bunch of major health potions, or new enemies that make some areas more annoying (Sprangyroos are waay too overpowered for the venue they're in), or fixing a beneficial "bug" like the replenishing potions that MIGHT have made the Kelp Beds possible for level 25 dragons.

It annoys me to no end having placed three berserker stones on one dragon and she does the exact same damage as the others when I should be able to take out enemies left and right. I worked too hard on my team to keep getting beaten. :(
Also think this needs to be fixed soon, with the kelp beds being so difficult.
Also think this needs to be fixed soon, with the kelp beds being so difficult.
This hasn't been fixed yet? In terms of programming this is really easy to fix.

All it requires are a few simple lines being added that check what is placed in ability stones and adding that to a value, then when anything is calculated adding the base stat to the variable storing these values. I might not be an -ace- programmer, but I'm good at bashing through scripts given enough time to understand the syntax of the language it is programmed in, and I'm great with logic.

If one day was put into this, really, three hours max (if the code is commented well) this could be a bug you put to bed forever and then you can move to other elements of the game.

You can do it, I believe in you guys, you did this much, have faith in yourselves and make sure you are addressing major bugs before adding new features that are only going to complicate those bugs further.
This hasn't been fixed yet? In terms of programming this is really easy to fix.

All it requires are a few simple lines being added that check what is placed in ability stones and adding that to a value, then when anything is calculated adding the base stat to the variable storing these values. I might not be an -ace- programmer, but I'm good at bashing through scripts given enough time to understand the syntax of the language it is programmed in, and I'm great with logic.

If one day was put into this, really, three hours max (if the code is commented well) this could be a bug you put to bed forever and then you can move to other elements of the game.

You can do it, I believe in you guys, you did this much, have faith in yourselves and make sure you are addressing major bugs before adding new features that are only going to complicate those bugs further.
considering that this thread was started over a year ago, I really think this should be fixed by now, right?

my 2c.

please sort it out :(
considering that this thread was started over a year ago, I really think this should be fixed by now, right?

my 2c.

please sort it out :(
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
Bumping
simply because this needs to be fixed ASAP. i read this whole thread it's been over a year, they need to fix this. We got Kelp beds, which took come programming so can we get at least one coder to solve this for the players? we love Flight rising and we want to play!
We love to invest our time in this game and its kinda rude to be ignored on such a huge issue.
Bumping
simply because this needs to be fixed ASAP. i read this whole thread it's been over a year, they need to fix this. We got Kelp beds, which took come programming so can we get at least one coder to solve this for the players? we love Flight rising and we want to play!
We love to invest our time in this game and its kinda rude to be ignored on such a huge issue.
I would rather lose a thousand times over with Shadow flight than win even once with anyone else. - bonsaiRocket
n2PHQa3.png
this needs to be fixed asap :'(
this needs to be fixed asap :'(
tumblr_n6s0ecwQzK1r41osto1_1280.png
I acknowledge that this might be a deeper problem than any of us know, and that there were issues with the main programmer earlier in the year (car crash, etc etc).

But as a new player, seeing a bug this big that hasn't been fixed for a year (one-third of battle stones don't work in a part of the game many people use daily!) doesn't reflect well on the site.
I acknowledge that this might be a deeper problem than any of us know, and that there were issues with the main programmer earlier in the year (car crash, etc etc).

But as a new player, seeing a bug this big that hasn't been fixed for a year (one-third of battle stones don't work in a part of the game many people use daily!) doesn't reflect well on the site.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16