Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] honey's artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@honeybearries oh my gosh!!! Look at how perfect he is!!! This fits him thank you! He's extremely silly and the blep is so fitting. Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3 <3
@honeybearries oh my gosh!!! Look at how perfect he is!!! This fits him thank you! He's extremely silly and the blep is so fitting. Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3 <3
03_03.jpg
@Askesis i'm so glad you like it!!!! and you're so welcome - it was a pleasure to draw him and i had a lot of fun with his colouring/accent :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Askesis i'm so glad you like it!!!! and you're so welcome - it was a pleasure to draw him and i had a lot of fun with his colouring/accent :3
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
wishlist | persephone's garden: a hatchery
artshop | dragon adopts | little bear adopts
@honeybearries Oh, it looks gorgeous! The wait was more than worth it and not a trouble at all. I love all the details you added! It looks fantastic and I'm very glad you had fun drawing my guys. Thank you so much for drawing them <3
@honeybearries Oh, it looks gorgeous! The wait was more than worth it and not a trouble at all. I love all the details you added! It looks fantastic and I'm very glad you had fun drawing my guys. Thank you so much for drawing them <3
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@LovelyDeeps i'm happy you like it ;;;;; your kindness means so much!!! thank you for letting me draw them [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LovelyDeeps i'm happy you like it ;;;;; your kindness means so much!!! thank you for letting me draw them
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
@Rairudiseu hello again!! i've completed your commission, thank you so much for your patience. i hope you like it, and please let me know if you need anything changed! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LaYoqVj.png[/img]
@Rairudiseu hello again!! i've completed your commission, thank you so much for your patience. i hope you like it, and please let me know if you need anything changed!

LaYoqVj.png
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
I can't remember if I've asked before, but...do you do non chibi humanoids too?
I can't remember if I've asked before, but...do you do non chibi humanoids too?
@Lambkin hi there!! :>
it’s certainly not off the table — when i reopen i’ll probably include the option for that, although they will be busts and my prices will more than likely go up for those as they are more time consuming
@Lambkin hi there!! :>
it’s certainly not off the table — when i reopen i’ll probably include the option for that, although they will be busts and my prices will more than likely go up for those as they are more time consuming
hmbrNOp.png
honey
she/they, fr+0
Awesome x3
Awesome x3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7