Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Remember Skylanders?
1 2 3 4
i love the games so much!! me and my sister still play them together! my favourite game was trap team (it was the first one i played ghdfjk) and stealth elf, trigger happy and knightmare are my favourites, though i really like sonic boom, flashwing, rollerbrawl and echo! imaginators is probably my least favourite ive never really liked creating my own anything and the story didnt run as smoothly to me, though i still really enjoyed it! i dont have a least favourite thing about the franchise but i was really upset was the netflix show was cancelled
i love the games so much!! me and my sister still play them together! my favourite game was trap team (it was the first one i played ghdfjk) and stealth elf, trigger happy and knightmare are my favourites, though i really like sonic boom, flashwing, rollerbrawl and echo! imaginators is probably my least favourite ive never really liked creating my own anything and the story didnt run as smoothly to me, though i still really enjoyed it! i dont have a least favourite thing about the franchise but i was really upset was the netflix show was cancelled
lCK29fT.png MUYNhfy.png kSsCpBU.png 5iXiC8z.png tyEuRXe.png
Ice Glades Free Dragon Giveaway
I remember Skylanders, we had a couple of the games and I think my favourite was Whirlwind? And Flashlight (I might be misremembering that name though). I liked their designs a lot and still do to this day. I’ve no idea what the series is doing now though.
I remember Skylanders, we had a couple of the games and I think my favourite was Whirlwind? And Flashlight (I might be misremembering that name though). I liked their designs a lot and still do to this day. I’ve no idea what the series is doing now though.
zdkBiZa.png
Dude that was the BEST. my most played game wad Imaginations because I was obsessed with character creation
Dude that was the BEST. my most played game wad Imaginations because I was obsessed with character creation
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I still have a Skylander collection standing around. I feel like the games got too... long and repetitive? for me as I got older. I didn't have the energy to keep playing. Still love my little pals though.
I still have a Skylander collection standing around. I feel like the games got too... long and repetitive? for me as I got older. I didn't have the energy to keep playing. Still love my little pals though.
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
DUDEE it was also my childhood! I loved the silly creatures, and i obsessed over specific ones and made lore in my child brain for all my favorite characters based on my gameplay and playing with em irl. If i kept the games and figures i would probably end up making some cringe comic or something abt them HAHA. But sadly, my family got rid of all of them after i fell out of the franchise. I did love my time with it, and i do wish i kept some of the figurines. some sparkled and those were my favorites.

I got Spyro's Adventure, Swap Force, and Finished off with Trap Team. I skipped Giant's for some reason, but i think Swap Force was my favorite. Most of my favorite songs came from there! Usually favoring a game where i love their music the most, but I recently listened to supercharger's ost and it gave the same whimsy vibe Swap Force gave..

I don't think i have a least favorite game (and skylanders for that matter), and also nothing i can recall abt disliking them, Spyro's is nostalgic so its hard to call it boring/bad. Swap Force was the best to me in my child eyes, story, graphics, and characters. Trap Team was pretty good too! Being able to play as the bosses were fun, and had some notable levels that i was fond of.

My favorite skylanders that i played were Whirlwind, Sunburn, Star Strike, and Cynder. There are other skylanders i love a lot that i never played before, design-wise. But this post is already getting long! Apologies!! Did not know i was gonna get this crazy about skylanders being mentioned.

random tidbit section
not at all related to ur questions but i wanted to infodump abt this. i wouldn't be normal if i didn't share this information to someone.
. . .
I think my special interest is music, because i would always focus intently on all the unique cues and differences in each level. Even a few years(?) later, when trap team released! I noticed they remixed a song from swap force and obsessed over it for months.
I even remember what levels it were, bc the reused song was my favorite level in Swap Force. So some Trivia if you weren't a crazed skylanders fan!:
Time Town remixed the theme from Fantasm Forest!
DUDEE it was also my childhood! I loved the silly creatures, and i obsessed over specific ones and made lore in my child brain for all my favorite characters based on my gameplay and playing with em irl. If i kept the games and figures i would probably end up making some cringe comic or something abt them HAHA. But sadly, my family got rid of all of them after i fell out of the franchise. I did love my time with it, and i do wish i kept some of the figurines. some sparkled and those were my favorites.

I got Spyro's Adventure, Swap Force, and Finished off with Trap Team. I skipped Giant's for some reason, but i think Swap Force was my favorite. Most of my favorite songs came from there! Usually favoring a game where i love their music the most, but I recently listened to supercharger's ost and it gave the same whimsy vibe Swap Force gave..

I don't think i have a least favorite game (and skylanders for that matter), and also nothing i can recall abt disliking them, Spyro's is nostalgic so its hard to call it boring/bad. Swap Force was the best to me in my child eyes, story, graphics, and characters. Trap Team was pretty good too! Being able to play as the bosses were fun, and had some notable levels that i was fond of.

My favorite skylanders that i played were Whirlwind, Sunburn, Star Strike, and Cynder. There are other skylanders i love a lot that i never played before, design-wise. But this post is already getting long! Apologies!! Did not know i was gonna get this crazy about skylanders being mentioned.

random tidbit section
not at all related to ur questions but i wanted to infodump abt this. i wouldn't be normal if i didn't share this information to someone.
. . .
I think my special interest is music, because i would always focus intently on all the unique cues and differences in each level. Even a few years(?) later, when trap team released! I noticed they remixed a song from swap force and obsessed over it for months.
I even remember what levels it were, bc the reused song was my favorite level in Swap Force. So some Trivia if you weren't a crazed skylanders fan!:
Time Town remixed the theme from Fantasm Forest!
77525977.png ky or kite
+2 frt
OMG! I remember when the first game came out! I was so excited for it and practically begged my mother for it. She said no at first but when she saw it had co-op she said she would buy it only if my brother wanted it too. My brother only agreed to get it because it had spyro.

we have and beat all the games. (my brother even owns the ds games) this series was so amazing and it's sad that the toys to life genre is dead and we probably won't see another game from this series
OMG! I remember when the first game came out! I was so excited for it and practically begged my mother for it. She said no at first but when she saw it had co-op she said she would buy it only if my brother wanted it too. My brother only agreed to get it because it had spyro.

we have and beat all the games. (my brother even owns the ds games) this series was so amazing and it's sad that the toys to life genre is dead and we probably won't see another game from this series
It’s an amazing concept for lore, too bad it’s often used for getting people to pay more money on the side.
It’s an amazing concept for lore, too bad it’s often used for getting people to pay more money on the side.
zdkBiZa.png
Big part of my childhood! i originally only had series one but as im older me and my mother have decided to invest in more of the figurines and games. Cynder used to be my fav gal and she still is!
Big part of my childhood! i originally only had series one but as im older me and my mother have decided to invest in more of the figurines and games. Cynder used to be my fav gal and she still is!
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Oh god, you just unlocked many childhood memories. Ever since Skylanders first became a thing in 2011 (when I was still a kid), we ended up getting Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure and I used to play the crap out of it. I owned pretty much every Skylanders game (including the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure) except for Superchargers, the 3DS versions of Giants, Swap Force, Trap Team and Superchargers Racing, and my Skylanders collection is rather huge as my family has been collecting them with each new game that released. I don't play Skylanders that much anymore, but I still have all of my old Skylanders stashed away in a bin in the basement of our home. Currently the only game from the series I own right now is Imaginators on our PS4 (as we've gotten rid of most of our older consoles such as our Wii, Wii U and Xbox 360), though I'm planning on getting Superchargers someday, as it's the only Skylanders game I haven't played on a home console. Some of my favorite Skylanders are Snap Shot, Spyro, Cynder, Swarm and Slobber Tooth, just to name a few. But my most favorite Skylander of all is Zap. I mean, he's literally an electric water lizard (if you know me, you should know that I LOVE reptiles, so I instantly became attached to Zap the moment I got him). I also have the Series 2 figure of him, though I didn't actually use it until I got Trap Team. I still vividly remember using his Series 2 toy in The Ultimate Weapon up until the final battle with Kaos, where I used Snap Shot for the rest of the fight.

If I had to say which game in the series was my least favorite, I think it'd have to be Imaginators, if I'm being entirely honest. While I did really like the ability to create custom Skylanders using Imaginites, the game was rather short and the plot just wasn't too interesting for me. And it's honestly really unfortunate since it was the last mainline game to be released as of currently, and the franchise is pretty much dead at this point. Still, Skylanders as a franchise will always hold a precious place in my heart.

Also, bit of a fun fact: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure was the first time I heard about Spyro being a thing, especially since Skylanders started out as more of a reboot of the former.
Oh god, you just unlocked many childhood memories. Ever since Skylanders first became a thing in 2011 (when I was still a kid), we ended up getting Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure and I used to play the crap out of it. I owned pretty much every Skylanders game (including the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure) except for Superchargers, the 3DS versions of Giants, Swap Force, Trap Team and Superchargers Racing, and my Skylanders collection is rather huge as my family has been collecting them with each new game that released. I don't play Skylanders that much anymore, but I still have all of my old Skylanders stashed away in a bin in the basement of our home. Currently the only game from the series I own right now is Imaginators on our PS4 (as we've gotten rid of most of our older consoles such as our Wii, Wii U and Xbox 360), though I'm planning on getting Superchargers someday, as it's the only Skylanders game I haven't played on a home console. Some of my favorite Skylanders are Snap Shot, Spyro, Cynder, Swarm and Slobber Tooth, just to name a few. But my most favorite Skylander of all is Zap. I mean, he's literally an electric water lizard (if you know me, you should know that I LOVE reptiles, so I instantly became attached to Zap the moment I got him). I also have the Series 2 figure of him, though I didn't actually use it until I got Trap Team. I still vividly remember using his Series 2 toy in The Ultimate Weapon up until the final battle with Kaos, where I used Snap Shot for the rest of the fight.

If I had to say which game in the series was my least favorite, I think it'd have to be Imaginators, if I'm being entirely honest. While I did really like the ability to create custom Skylanders using Imaginites, the game was rather short and the plot just wasn't too interesting for me. And it's honestly really unfortunate since it was the last mainline game to be released as of currently, and the franchise is pretty much dead at this point. Still, Skylanders as a franchise will always hold a precious place in my heart.

Also, bit of a fun fact: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure was the first time I heard about Spyro being a thing, especially since Skylanders started out as more of a reboot of the former.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
gently holds prism break

it took a year to find even one
gently holds prism break

it took a year to find even one
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 3 4