Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Long Term Fodder Trainers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GlitchyOddy

I'd be interested in leveling fodder for ya! I can do a few at time since I tend to level 15s and 25s when the mood hits.

10s should be a refreshing change of pace. :)
@GlitchyOddy

I'd be interested in leveling fodder for ya! I can do a few at time since I tend to level 15s and 25s when the mood hits.

10s should be a refreshing change of pace. :)
@XiuYa @OfflineX @KryoMichli @Meep5109
Heelo, and thank you for your patience! I've got around 20 dragons ready for training ^^ I'd ideally aim to get the bulk back before the end of the dom push, if possible, so I'd prefer faster trainers right now

Let me know how many you can take, if you're up for it!
(Also let me know if you do NOT want to be pinged in the future, as always)
@XiuYa @OfflineX @KryoMichli @Meep5109
Heelo, and thank you for your patience! I've got around 20 dragons ready for training ^^ I'd ideally aim to get the bulk back before the end of the dom push, if possible, so I'd prefer faster trainers right now

Let me know how many you can take, if you're up for it!
(Also let me know if you do NOT want to be pinged in the future, as always)
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
I think I could take 2 for now, as I am not sure how long it would take me to train them. If I got more time, I would be willing to take more.
@GlitchyOddy
I think I could take 2 for now, as I am not sure how long it would take me to train them. If I got more time, I would be willing to take more.
kXpNHpy.pngGyZYV0p.pngsFMScix.pngKdK3h1K.pngLLXHrpZ.pnge7NCmti.png91IRMND.pngiwOM9O6.pngMmr9HrK.png2iCvw0g.pngvgZFjhe.pngxGNnaiq.pngA3L5B4e.pnglu2vXQ0.pngWRPJKhj.png
n4je4QW.png
@GlitchyOddy

i can help! sadly, i'm a bit low on lair space thanks to several dragons waiting for hibden cooldown, so for now i can take batches of 2 instead of my usual reoccurring 4
@GlitchyOddy

i can help! sadly, i'm a bit low on lair space thanks to several dragons waiting for hibden cooldown, so for now i can take batches of 2 instead of my usual reoccurring 4
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
@OfflineX @Meep5109
That's totally fine for both of you! 2 and 2 ^^ they'll be right over in just a moment, thank you bunches
@OfflineX @Meep5109
That's totally fine for both of you! 2 and 2 ^^ they'll be right over in just a moment, thank you bunches
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

Hi! If you're still looking for fodder to be trained I have the 2 spots available :)
@GlitchyOddy

Hi! If you're still looking for fodder to be trained I have the 2 spots available :)
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@Sonoch
I'm all set for now and forgot to set up my fodder breeding round last week, but if you'd be up for a ping in the future, let me know!
No worries if not though ^^ thank you for your time regardless
@Sonoch
I'm all set for now and forgot to set up my fodder breeding round last week, but if you'd be up for a ping in the future, let me know!
No worries if not though ^^ thank you for your time regardless
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
Hi! I completely forgot to tell you I'm open now for fodder training! So sorry about that-- here I was wondering why I have been getting no notifs from this thread when it was all my fault lmao
@GlitchyOddy
Hi! I completely forgot to tell you I'm open now for fodder training! So sorry about that-- here I was wondering why I have been getting no notifs from this thread when it was all my fault lmao
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein
Aaa, I'll update that right away! I'm sorry as well, I probably should've asked sooner gkckgc
I've got some fodder ready at the moment if you'd like to train for the last bit of the fest! Just let me know how many and if you'd like recurring again c:
@AzaRein
Aaa, I'll update that right away! I'm sorry as well, I probably should've asked sooner gkckgc
I've got some fodder ready at the moment if you'd like to train for the last bit of the fest! Just let me know how many and if you'd like recurring again c:
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
I could do 6 and yes pls, feel free to put me back to recurring :3
Thanks a bunch~
@GlitchyOddy
I could do 6 and yes pls, feel free to put me back to recurring :3
Thanks a bunch~
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8