Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | grand exchange/event shops QOL
in the event shops I've noticed that there's no way to tell that I already own an item. It would be a huge improvement if the items had icons similar to those in the marketplace to show when items are already owned/equipped. Or in the case of vistas applied to an account

Another thing i noticed is I cannot see how much event currency I have in the shop window. it would be helpful to have a currency counter, like old Joxar had, to show exactly how many arrows, shields, swords, and other event currency items dependent on the shop/event are actually owned at any given time. This would make deciding what to purchase far easier for me when it comes to non coin/gem items.

also a 'currency' filter in hoard would be nice to help quickly identify event currency items both for each flight's monthly celebration and other thematic shops.
in the event shops I've noticed that there's no way to tell that I already own an item. It would be a huge improvement if the items had icons similar to those in the marketplace to show when items are already owned/equipped. Or in the case of vistas applied to an account

Another thing i noticed is I cannot see how much event currency I have in the shop window. it would be helpful to have a currency counter, like old Joxar had, to show exactly how many arrows, shields, swords, and other event currency items dependent on the shop/event are actually owned at any given time. This would make deciding what to purchase far easier for me when it comes to non coin/gem items.

also a 'currency' filter in hoard would be nice to help quickly identify event currency items both for each flight's monthly celebration and other thematic shops.
Full support for all of these suggestions, it would make the grand exchange a lot easier to navigate. Especially would love the currency filter to help easily sort through which items require what.
Full support for all of these suggestions, it would make the grand exchange a lot easier to navigate. Especially would love the currency filter to help easily sort through which items require what.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
Full support of this! I actually come to the suggestions forums to suggest this myself! Hugely annoying to have to search through my hoard while trying to figure out what to buy or what I should save for!
Full support of this! I actually come to the suggestions forums to suggest this myself! Hugely annoying to have to search through my hoard while trying to figure out what to buy or what I should save for!
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
Yes yes yes! Literally came here to suggest the same!
Yes yes yes! Literally came here to suggest the same!
good news: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ve7N6bw.png[/img] I also very much support a currency filter
good news:
Ve7N6bw.png

I also very much support a currency filter
m87ieVe.png
I agree with all the above, and also add the suggestion of a search bar so we can hunt down specific items.
I agree with all the above, and also add the suggestion of a search bar so we can hunt down specific items.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I agree with all the above suggestions! The biggest improvement would be having an item count on the Grand Exchange page so you know exactly how many items you still have to trade in. [quote name="Kazetatsu" date="2022-08-16 19:08:43" ] also a 'currency' filter in hoard would be nice to help quickly identify event currency items both for each flight's monthly celebration and other thematic shops. [/quote] As for the last suggestion in the first post, you can actually already see all event currency under the subcategory "holiday item" in the Other tab!
I agree with all the above suggestions! The biggest improvement would be having an item count on the Grand Exchange page so you know exactly how many items you still have to trade in.

Kazetatsu wrote on 2022-08-16 19:08:43:
As for the last suggestion in the first post, you can actually already see all event currency under the subcategory "holiday item" in the Other tab!
IF7Zry6.jpg
I came to the suggestions tab to see if someone had suggested exactly this. The grand exchange is cool but without an easily readable display of the ‘currency items like no at I can’t easily pick what to buy. And I have the worst memory so it would be great to be able to see what you already own like the marketplace. Full support here.
I came to the suggestions tab to see if someone had suggested exactly this. The grand exchange is cool but without an easily readable display of the ‘currency items like no at I can’t easily pick what to buy. And I have the worst memory so it would be great to be able to see what you already own like the marketplace. Full support here.
SpiritFeather.gif
Definitely much needed qol for grand exchange
Having to browse through the hoard every single time to check my event currency is pretty annoying
Definitely much needed qol for grand exchange
Having to browse through the hoard every single time to check my event currency is pretty annoying