Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Stud Coordination: WWW PC Male
1 2 3
Hello! Would you two mind breeding your PCs for me? [s]They're both unnamed currently, have no children, and are quite well out of their breeding cooldowns, so I made a leap and guessed they had no mate yet. Are they free?[/s] If not, no problem please just let me know. ^^ @SilvaLunae's female RTB now [i](Confirmed on board for 30k stud and nest fee (PAID). ^^)[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3685850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36859/3685850_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]@Demalion's male RTB now[/s] [/url] [quote] Hoping for a quick response - first responder, if you're willing to stud your dragon please name your stud price and send your dragon to SilvaLunae. :3 You can also select a collateral from my lair, and send a CR for 1t for that dragon. @Gwenhyffar's male [b]BAtaTorn[/b] RTB now [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3539371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35394/3539371_350.png[/img] [/url] @dreaminglilly's male [b]Drald[/b] RTB now [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2550740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25508/2550740_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] I did check that they were all breeding compatible. :3 Since they are RTB now I'm going to try and streamline this as much as possible, I don't intend it to seem rude. (I also organize studs quite a lot so I'm trying to cover things that always pop up.) If you do not want to stud your darling please just tell me and I will find a replacement. I'm looking for a [s]male[/s] female. All other hatchlings are free for you to do with as you like. Please mention in your response: [LIST] [*] Do you want any extra hatchlings? [*] Do you want a stud fee (+name a price)? [*] Do you want to host the nest? (I want light eyes so you're both perfect hosts. ^^ It helps if you have a nest open.) [*] Do you want a nest fee? (+price) [*] (In case of non-nest-host) Do you want a collateral dragon in exchange for your stud? [/LIST] In case you haven't done this before, stud fees tend to range from 0-300k depending on the breed rarity and the owner's preferences, and nest fees go about the same. Most fees are just token prices, really, but they're still a nice way to get a few unexpected pennies. Also, a common practice is to take extra eggs from the breeding as payment, if there are any, and stud fees are only paid in the instance of someone not getting a hatchling. You can always take both a stud fee and an extra hatchling, though. There's no right or wrong way to do it. Collateral dragons are just a way of ensuring that the dragon you send away is returned safely. I will be providing the collateral, and all I ask is that you send a CR for a dragon with 5+ days of breeding cooldown who is not currently nesting. All of my dragons have familiars so I'll just take the familiar off as needed. Thank you very much!
Hello! Would you two mind breeding your PCs for me?

They're both unnamed currently, have no children, and are quite well out of their breeding cooldowns, so I made a leap and guessed they had no mate yet. Are they free?

If not, no problem please just let me know. ^^

@SilvaLunae's female RTB now (Confirmed on board for 30k stud and nest fee (PAID). ^^)

3685850_350.png

@Demalion's male RTB now
[/url]
Quote:
Hoping for a quick response - first responder, if you're willing to stud your dragon please name your stud price and send your dragon to SilvaLunae. :3 You can also select a collateral from my lair, and send a CR for 1t for that dragon.

@Gwenhyffar's male BAtaTorn RTB now

3539371_350.png

@dreaminglilly's male Drald RTB now

2550740_350.png

I did check that they were all breeding compatible. :3

Since they are RTB now I'm going to try and streamline this as much as possible, I don't intend it to seem rude. (I also organize studs quite a lot so I'm trying to cover things that always pop up.) If you do not want to stud your darling please just tell me and I will find a replacement.

I'm looking for a male female. All other hatchlings are free for you to do with as you like. Please mention in your response:
  • Do you want any extra hatchlings?
  • Do you want a stud fee (+name a price)?
  • Do you want to host the nest? (I want light eyes so you're both perfect hosts. ^^ It helps if you have a nest open.)
  • Do you want a nest fee? (+price)
  • (In case of non-nest-host) Do you want a collateral dragon in exchange for your stud?

In case you haven't done this before, stud fees tend to range from 0-300k depending on the breed rarity and the owner's preferences, and nest fees go about the same. Most fees are just token prices, really, but they're still a nice way to get a few unexpected pennies.

Also, a common practice is to take extra eggs from the breeding as payment, if there are any, and stud fees are only paid in the instance of someone not getting a hatchling. You can always take both a stud fee and an extra hatchling, though. There's no right or wrong way to do it.

Collateral dragons are just a way of ensuring that the dragon you send away is returned safely. I will be providing the collateral, and all I ask is that you send a CR for a dragon with 5+ days of breeding cooldown who is not currently nesting. All of my dragons have familiars so I'll just take the familiar off as needed.

Thank you very much!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
O O w-wow, I'm honestly honored by the request and I have no qualms in this, though I would like to be the one to nest them if that's okay. In any case, I don't have any need of the extra hatchlings if there are any, so the only thing to discuss is price for the service I guess.
O O w-wow, I'm honestly honored by the request and I have no qualms in this, though I would like to be the one to nest them if that's okay. In any case, I don't have any need of the extra hatchlings if there are any, so the only thing to discuss is price for the service I guess.
@SilvaLunae ^^ Did you have anything in mind for a stud and nest fee? It'll be up to Dema to OK the nest host, but I see no reason for anything to go wrong. I have a few triple whites in my lair that can serve as appropriate collaterals.

Speaking of which, I have a triple white imp pair and a triple midight imp/SD pair, if you'd like one of the hatchlings. I noticed them in your profile - I'd just have to find appropriate nests to put them in.
@SilvaLunae ^^ Did you have anything in mind for a stud and nest fee? It'll be up to Dema to OK the nest host, but I see no reason for anything to go wrong. I have a few triple whites in my lair that can serve as appropriate collaterals.

Speaking of which, I have a triple white imp pair and a triple midight imp/SD pair, if you'd like one of the hatchlings. I noticed them in your profile - I'd just have to find appropriate nests to put them in.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
I was hoping for ice hatchlings, but thank you for offering. As for the fees, I've never done this before so I'm not sure what would be reasonable ;a; -hides-
I was hoping for ice hatchlings, but thank you for offering. As for the fees, I've never done this before so I'm not sure what would be reasonable ;a; -hides-
@SilvaLunae I did mention that I could find a nest for them - that means they would be ice hatchlings. ^^

As for prices, 10k is the standard token price for both nesting and studding, and usually I'd expect something around there.

Pricing your individual dragon is a bit difficult, since it varies so much, but perhaps 20-40k would be the maximum I'd pay. I could find a cheaper triple white on the AH, but not a pearlcatcher (not tonight, anyhow). WWW PCs would probably not sell for 40-80k each (assuming I pay you both the same stud fee), but considering that I am deliberately requesting the stud and robbing you of your dragon's breeding cycle, as with most studdings, the price would seem more reasonable.
@SilvaLunae I did mention that I could find a nest for them - that means they would be ice hatchlings. ^^

As for prices, 10k is the standard token price for both nesting and studding, and usually I'd expect something around there.

Pricing your individual dragon is a bit difficult, since it varies so much, but perhaps 20-40k would be the maximum I'd pay. I could find a cheaper triple white on the AH, but not a pearlcatcher (not tonight, anyhow). WWW PCs would probably not sell for 40-80k each (assuming I pay you both the same stud fee), but considering that I am deliberately requesting the stud and robbing you of your dragon's breeding cycle, as with most studdings, the price would seem more reasonable.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
-hides- ooh, sorry, I missread that part; I thought you meant finding an open nest in your breeding grounds, my bad. I am looking for a female imp to breed with the male I have, but right now I'm down on money and food for the dragons I have at the moment, but I'm very much open to discussing this. Would maybe 30k work o o -hides more-
-hides- ooh, sorry, I missread that part; I thought you meant finding an open nest in your breeding grounds, my bad. I am looking for a female imp to breed with the male I have, but right now I'm down on money and food for the dragons I have at the moment, but I'm very much open to discussing this. Would maybe 30k work o o -hides more-
@SilvaLunae No worries, I was a bit vague - I know the inside of my own mind, others don't. XD So you want an ice-eyed female? I'll keep an eye out. Also, remember the AH has that fancy new color search ability - make use of it! There are plenty of WWW female imps on the market right now, if you use the search regularly you are sure to stumble across an ice one.

And 30k is just fine. :3 Now we just wait a bit for Dema. ^^
@SilvaLunae No worries, I was a bit vague - I know the inside of my own mind, others don't. XD So you want an ice-eyed female? I'll keep an eye out. Also, remember the AH has that fancy new color search ability - make use of it! There are plenty of WWW female imps on the market right now, if you use the search regularly you are sure to stumble across an ice one.

And 30k is just fine. :3 Now we just wait a bit for Dema. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
I'm fine with whatever winds up happening! Just let me know where to send this nameless dragon. I do not know if it is rude to suggest this, but I have been just too lazy to list that PC up on the auction house for quite a while; I'm also totally cool with selling him. Breeding him with the other would be cool, too -- more tri-whites around is more fun, right?
I'm fine with whatever winds up happening! Just let me know where to send this nameless dragon. I do not know if it is rude to suggest this, but I have been just too lazy to list that PC up on the auction house for quite a while; I'm also totally cool with selling him. Breeding him with the other would be cool, too -- more tri-whites around is more fun, right?
@Demalion Not rude at all. ^^ Honestly, I have had studs where the dragon I'm looking for shows up on the AH and everything falls through anyhow. And that was after quite a few days of discussion, rather than barely an hour. (See: Reuel AND Celazan XD) Anytime before the dragons are nested is free game for left-fielders.

How much did you want for him?

Now that's three new notes I need to add to future threads:
- Threads are deleted immediately after all hatchlings are sorted
- Agreements are permanent once nesting occurs
- Agreements may be dissolved if the dragon I'm searching for appears before then

As for @SilvaLunae, let me send ya some food for your time. ^^
@Demalion Not rude at all. ^^ Honestly, I have had studs where the dragon I'm looking for shows up on the AH and everything falls through anyhow. And that was after quite a few days of discussion, rather than barely an hour. (See: Reuel AND Celazan XD) Anytime before the dragons are nested is free game for left-fielders.

How much did you want for him?

Now that's three new notes I need to add to future threads:
- Threads are deleted immediately after all hatchlings are sorted
- Agreements are permanent once nesting occurs
- Agreements may be dissolved if the dragon I'm searching for appears before then

As for @SilvaLunae, let me send ya some food for your time. ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto That would be awesome ; ;
@Kitto That would be awesome ; ;
1 2 3