Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreamed of a breed... I need to share..
1 2 3
Hey kids, I remember having a dream waaaay back in May or June about a new flight rising breed that didn't exist. I remember the design and some information that my unconscious mind had brewed and then threw into the archives of my little pea sized brain, so I thought I would share it, just for funsies. [center][url=https://imgur.com/a/jI0lwHX]Imgur link to unsolicited dream beast because people say the image of the sketch doesn't show up for them.[/url][/center] [quote name="Unconscious Peabrain"][LIST] [*]It was considered a modern breed despite obviously breaking the modern breed code of conduct. [*]Distinctively remember it was either from Nature or Light, most likely the former. [*]The dream didn't specify a name, but I do remember that it said they were about the size of Tundras, if not a little smaller. [*]Had an alternative design with the hind legs having hooves instead of paws, no sketches on that because by the time I'm writing this it's almost about 2am [/LIST][/quote] [center]Thats all I remember about it! What do you think of this unsolicited furry brain worm? [/center]
Hey kids, I remember having a dream waaaay back in May or June about a new flight rising breed that didn't exist. I remember the design and some information that my unconscious mind had brewed and then threw into the archives of my little pea sized brain, so I thought I would share it, just for funsies.
Unconscious Peabrain wrote:
  • It was considered a modern breed despite obviously breaking the modern breed code of conduct.
  • Distinctively remember it was either from Nature or Light, most likely the former.
  • The dream didn't specify a name, but I do remember that it said they were about the size of Tundras, if not a little smaller.
  • Had an alternative design with the hind legs having hooves instead of paws, no sketches on that because by the time I'm writing this it's almost about 2am
Thats all I remember about it! What do you think of this unsolicited furry brain worm?
gothorita.gif
@MissleDuck
my curiousity is piqued - I assume that the image you linked is a sketch though, and I want to see it but it's not loading for me :(
@MissleDuck
my curiousity is piqued - I assume that the image you linked is a sketch though, and I want to see it but it's not loading for me :(
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods
@Vodizea

It seems to show up for me atleast, have you tried refreshing the page or clearing your cache? Forgive me for the late response :)

I put the sketch through Imgur just now, lemme know if you still can't see it!
@arawoods
@Vodizea

It seems to show up for me atleast, have you tried refreshing the page or clearing your cache? Forgive me for the late response :)

I put the sketch through Imgur just now, lemme know if you still can't see it!
gothorita.gif
@MissleDuck It happens to me as well, I cant see it either [emoji=guardian sad size=2]
@MissleDuck It happens to me as well, I cant see it either
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
Now yes! Its so fluffy and long, I sometimes would love a more imperial-esque breed with a bit more of mane, and your example really would fit this [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Now yes! Its so fluffy and long, I sometimes would love a more imperial-esque breed with a bit more of mane, and your example really would fit this
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
I can confirm the imgur link is working, and all I gotta say is that dragon is so adorable

and wingless ancients are always god-tier
I can confirm the imgur link is working, and all I gotta say is that dragon is so adorable

and wingless ancients are always god-tier
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0AHSeES.jpeg[/img] is the drawing if that's working for anyone ^^ either way fluffy imp-esque beauty and i'd die for it!!
0AHSeES.jpeg

is the drawing if that's working for anyone ^^

either way fluffy imp-esque beauty and i'd die for it!!
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
He floofi and I love him
Adorable
He floofi and I love him
Adorable
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Reminds me of tundras!
Reminds me of tundras!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Honestly it's really cute, I love the ears so much. It kinda reminds me of Gurgi from the Black Cauldron and I would definitely own a million of them.
Honestly it's really cute, I love the ears so much. It kinda reminds me of Gurgi from the Black Cauldron and I would definitely own a million of them.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 3