Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental 2: Bugaloo
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 1003 1004
@LiteralRayquaza

I can host your water nest too!
@LiteralRayquaza

I can host your water nest too!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies thanks :) sent them over with some food hope that was ok..
@Twiggies thanks :) sent them over with some food hope that was ok..
@TeletraanI can help host an earth nest!
@TeletraanI can help host an earth nest!
@Nephtys I have a lightning nest open for you ^-^

and while I'm here, may I ask for a wind and shadow nest?

@Nazmiye @Catfeather @dancingcrane @skyezekiel @TurkeyGirl12 @Jaguarthecat @DepressedToast @chork @IBeeJuliana @honeypeach @dd2900 @SleepingAllDay @mxbird

@Laevateinn @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 @SakraKaine @OtakuTrash @bamboo1996 @Delta5114 @EeveeKibble @Abaddonkarma @Kassogtha @rexpresso @AnyaTheDraggoon @Blackstar1981 @Hazelgem @Ezdrools @freeshavacado
@Nephtys I have a lightning nest open for you ^-^

and while I'm here, may I ask for a wind and shadow nest?

@Nazmiye @Catfeather @dancingcrane @skyezekiel @TurkeyGirl12 @Jaguarthecat @DepressedToast @chork @IBeeJuliana @honeypeach @dd2900 @SleepingAllDay @mxbird

@Laevateinn @AryaElaina @DeathSpecter @Haeryss @WillowTea365 @ENDragon6 @SakraKaine @OtakuTrash @bamboo1996 @Delta5114 @EeveeKibble @Abaddonkarma @Kassogtha @rexpresso @AnyaTheDraggoon @Blackstar1981 @Hazelgem @Ezdrools @freeshavacado
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
@Vhiskar happy to give a wind nest
@Vhiskar happy to give a wind nest
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Takara @LiteralRayquaza

Hi! Do either of you still need a fire nest? I have nests opening after rollover! If you do, feel free to just send the pair over. No worries if you don't, just let me know and I'll move down my list!

(Nests will remain open for two days without response, after which I'll move on!)
@Takara @LiteralRayquaza

Hi! Do either of you still need a fire nest? I have nests opening after rollover! If you do, feel free to just send the pair over. No worries if you don't, just let me know and I'll move down my list!

(Nests will remain open for two days without response, after which I'll move on!)
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia Thanks for the notice! I'm still looking for a nest and will send a crossroad right away; feel free to accept it your convenience whenever a nest opens post-rollover! [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@LucisAbsentia

Thanks for the notice! I'm still looking for a nest and will send a crossroad right away; feel free to accept it your convenience whenever a nest opens post-rollover!
dcpdypg-2d47ca1a-c049-4161-b815-1cab7bc0312f.gif waterflower.png

tumblr_inline_ny8y9gilpl1tpn0nn_75sq.png QSUY.png tumblr_inline_ny8y9gilpl1tpn0nn_75sq.png

waterflower.png dcpdypg-2d47ca1a-c049-4161-b815-1cab7bc0312f.gif
@Allychan @sleepycaretaker @TheWormwood @Aruja @ThiaQuiche @Athly @Slapshot @NicholasKringle @dinerdsaur @Sashathebrave @maidenbane @IcySora @lmno9 @Kukura @Xenops @glory @crossforest

I need one ice nest please
@Allychan @sleepycaretaker @TheWormwood @Aruja @ThiaQuiche @Athly @Slapshot @NicholasKringle @dinerdsaur @Sashathebrave @maidenbane @IcySora @lmno9 @Kukura @Xenops @glory @crossforest

I need one ice nest please
Hatchery_sig_banner_20230108130004.png
@LavenderLynxr Hi I have one ice nest!
@LavenderLynxr Hi I have one ice nest!
potato.pngwisp.pngleaf.pngbenson.pngboo.pngecho.png
@MayZippy

Hi! I will have a fire nest open after rollover today, if you still need one and that's alright with you! You could send your pair whenever ready. Totally cool if not, I'll move down my list if you no longer require it or someone else answers for today.
@MayZippy

Hi! I will have a fire nest open after rollover today, if you still need one and that's alright with you! You could send your pair whenever ready. Totally cool if not, I'll move down my list if you no longer require it or someone else answers for today.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 1003 1004